JULIA - itibiti Yogurt Mask Pack 25g x 10 pcs uploaded by Candy B.

BY JULIA

Brand from South Korea: JULIA. Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizing & nourishing mask pack infused with yogurt extract It is a mask that contains yogurt and lactic acid bacteria fermented extract, which supply moisture and nutrition in tired skin, making your skin moist and smooth. It will help to take care of your skin, making it look more soft and flexible. Using lemon, pomegranate, apple extract and adenosine ingredients will improve wrinkles. After cleansing and toning, cover the entire face with mask sheet. How to Use: Remove after 10-20minutes. Gently pat face for remaining serum to be absorbed by skin. Pack Size - 25g x 10 pcs see more...

Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask that's inspired by the popular probiotic yogurt drink (Yakult)! Note the super cute packaging. And guess what? It smells like the drink too! Yummy. ❤ The mask comes drenched in essence that contains lactic acid (AHA) to gently exfoliate and dissolve dead skin. It also has glycerin, niacinamide, green tea, licorice, sodium hyaluronate, and ceramide. All wonderful ingredients to increase skin hydration and suppleness. Also formulated to balance your face to its ideal pH for smooth, glowy skin and overall skin health.
The fit was okay, no bubbles or lifting at all. (Although it did keep sliding down my face, getting into my eyes!) The essence was more on the viscous side. Very milky. After 20 minutes, I unveiled the mask to see a brighter complexion and glow. My pores seem to have tightened up a bit too. The leftover essence was sticky but disappeared when I followed up with the rest of my skin routine. My face felt silky and soft the whole day
Carol Z.
Carol Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
hmmm no, there not many mask out that that I wouldn't like, and also because there's all too many mask out to compare this one too....

I got this for the look, the packaging,
It leaves a sticky residues, I don't like that feeling on my face.