BY JULES & ESTHER

We know the importance of getting our vitamins-and with this luxe face cream, that obligation feels like an indulgence. It infuses our skin with plenty of nourishment (thanks to its five percent vitamin C content) that firms and brightens skin as it hydrates. see more...

Amanda D.
Chesapeake, VA
I got a sample of this from a makeup subscription box and fell in love. Before I tried this product I did the usual cleanse, tone, moisturize routine but since I found this I use it 2-3x a week in after I use toner before my moisturizer. It makes my skin look fresh and bright and almost supple. Definitely recommend adding it to your skin care routine. Jules & Esther Vitamin C Facial Cream
Veronica O.
I used their Vitamin C serum and Facial mask which I got from an Ipsy Bag. I absolutely loved it! Not greasy at all. Absorbs easilly into the skin and saw fast results. Most of the dark spots on my skin dissapeared and my skin was hydrated and glowy. Will definitely purchase on the website!
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
I love this cream. I use it at night about 4 nights a week. It doesn't feel heavy on your skin and has a nice fresh scent. I have seen an improvement in my skins color and texture.