BY JULES DESTROOPER

Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a religious tea drinker and I make my tea the British way and I always want some sort of cookie or cake to go with my tea so I was really excited when I found this at Stop and Shop. It's not too sweet and it's crunchy. I love it!!!
Amy B.
Crunchy, and not too sweet. They are just right for when that sweet craving hits but you don't want to overload on the sugar. Kinda reminds you of ice cream cones, but just a little sweeter.
Yaritza  G.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love this brand their items are always so delicate and full of flavor! they are crunchy and has a delicious buttery taste to it.
Clara K.
El Monte, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These buttery waffles are everything! you can eat it like so and use it as a vessel for ice cream or for cheesecake crust :)
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
ricos wafles para menrendar en la tarde y es saludables para los niños en su merinda al cole o en casa super
Danielle N.
Redding, CA
Crunchy, sweet, and they are amazing for when you have a craving! I always keep some stalked in my pantry.
Amanda M.
Jenkinsburg, GA
I Love these waffles. it has a great butter taste theres no need for butter all. My kids love eating these.
Jenny W.
Jules Destrooper Paris Butter Waffles, 4.4 Ounce are perfect with ice cream. I love the way they make it.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are ok. Very sticky but interesting to josh on for a quick snack. Try them for yourselves.
Nosheen S.
These are really yummy! They're great as a snack, or as a breakfast meal, depending on how you top them up. There's always some stocked up in my house.