BY JULES DESTROOPER

Cookie Bttr Wafer Crisp (Pack of 12) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 749880010012 K see more...

• Are there other flavors ?2 Answers
  • I love wafer cookies but haven't heard of this brand, are they go...1 Answers
  • would these be good by there self or with ice cream? how do you p...1 Answers
Rose B.
These cookies are so good, you can eat them with pretty much anything. With a cup of tea, crumble into bits & top ice cream with them.make ice cream Sandwhiches with them, spread nutella/peanubutter. Oh so perfect!
Mea R.
These didn't look good but a coworker got me a pack for my birthday and they were so good i went and hot more bc the family ate them all
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These crisps are amazing. Perfect with ice cream or paired with your favorite dessert. You can even eat them plain as. Snack too.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
When my friends visit from Holland,I can't wait to get loaded up with these cookies.They are absolutely delicious.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
These are so good I like to use these for ice cream sandwiches but be careful they crumble easily
Gabriela K.
NC
This tastes like sweet creamy butter. Very crunchy and very tasty. I love those with coffee.
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA
Love these too much I can't share. It's all mine. If you try to take it away I'll hurt ya.
Gicelle G.
Estas galletas son unas ricuras, con helado y sirio de chocolate es de muerte lenta
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
I am just slightly ADDICTED to these little wafers lmao!!! I love to put them between ice cream. YUM! My kids like to eat them for a light sweet butter snack. I recommend these beauties because they a light and airy.
Kaila D.
I swear I live by this product, especially when I have a sweet tooth! It has a cripsy finish with a beautiful buttery flavor. Put it with some ice cream and tadah, desert.
Stacey W.
Richmond, VA
I have never had these but I am a baker and I wonder if they would make a good cheesecake crust?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are these good
Clarissa N.
Do these taste like a waffle cone?
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
Dose anyone know of any recipes that call for these?
Liz S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can you find these?