BY JULEP BEAUTY

What it is: A smooth gel eyeliner formula in a convenient pencil. What it does: This waterproof eyeliner glides on effortlessly without tugging and stays put for more than 10 hours. It delivers the intense color payoff of a gel liner in an easy-to-apply pencil, and sets in just 30 seconds. How to use: Glide along your lashline. Smudge before the color sets for an easy smoky eye look or create a clean and classic winged eye without any tugging or pulling. For best results, replace the cap between uses and s... see more...

Ginger L.
Fairfield
This product works really well but it is a little expensive for me. It goes on smooth but I don't think that it doesn't last as long as my Maybelline does. I also thought that the color selection was not as large as I would have liked it to be.
Sarah W.
Twin Falls ID
I love this! The colors are bold! I have forest green, navy blue, ultraviolet, Royal blue and gold. I love them all! They glide on easily and sharpen smoothly which can be a big deal.
Jen M.
Fruitland Park
Amazing product last all day, and all night. Best item I've ever used. Price was decent would buy item over and over