Julep Your Lip Addiction Tinted Lip Oil Treatment

Your Lip Addiction Tinted Lip Oil Treatment - This healing blend of lip-loving oils in a hydrating, wear-all-day formula delivers super shine with zero stickiness. Boosted by a sheer tint of color (or clear, for when you want to go au natural).Benefits:Camellia oil smooths and plumps lips from the inside out, sourced directly from Korea's Jeju IslandAvocado oil increases collagen productionRosehip seed oil delivers essential nutrients to soothe and repairGrape seed oil absorbs easily to help other oils dive down deep - Your Lip Addiction Tinted Lip Oil Treatment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Julep Your Lip Addiction Tinted Lip Oil Treatment!
Product Highlights
“...lip gloss girl, but this is so much more than a lip gloss. It is just tinted enough to even out my lips, feels very light on, is not sticky, and is moisturizing. It is my perfect no-makeup-makeup product. I have shade Covet and it is the softest pink. Love.” in 16 reviews
“...apply the lip tint then my liquid lipstick and it gives me perfect non dry lips!! ” in 12 reviews
Lakewood, CO
I adore this! It keeps my lips soft and moisturized and it gives them just a touch of shine and color. I have purchased two different shades and both are great for just a subtle shade. It works really well for someone who isn't completely into makeup but likes just a tiny but of it.
Julep Your Lip Addiction Tinted Lip Oil Treatment uploaded by Kristie A.
I received Julep Your Lip Addiction lip Oil Treatment in Clear in my June GlossyBox and it's amazing. It doesn't taste bad like other lip treatments I've tried. It leaves my lips feel super soft and moisturized. The silver case is beautiful. I plan on purchasing this product in a different color.
Langhorne , PA
I didn't find that the julep tinted lip oil was overly oily, messy, or hard to use as some others have mentioned but I wasn't impressed with the product. The effects of the oil aren't as hydrating as I would hope for them to be and they don't last very long. The oil dissolves from your lips in a matter of minutes. To get the effect I was hopping to get from this product id have to be constantly using it.
Linwood, MI
This is a very easy to apply gloss that is weightless on the lips and adds a nice tinge of color. I enjoy the fact this is not sticky and the oil absorbs into the lips leaving them hydrated without being greasy. The applicator is on the flimsy side and there is only 3 shades currently available, so not a great selection to choose from. Excited that I can get this at ULTA, but the gloss is pricey- $22!
Waverly, OH
Julep Your Lip Addiction Tinted Lip Oil Treatment uploaded by Stephanie M.
Review for: Covet (pink tint)
When I put this on it feels like it has little beads of something in it but after it absorbs they're gone. I don't like how it feels with the beads but after they're gone it s like it's not even on your lips but they look great! I have very thin lips so I'm hoping it plumps them liken it says. I'm really liking the results so far though!
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Covet (pink tint)
I love the Rimmel London Oh, My Gloss! Oil Tint and I thought this would be similar. I definitely prefer the Rimmel. The color, while sheer, still manages to look uneven on the lips. I also find it to be drying even though it’s a lip oil. I will definitely be tossing this and sticking with Rimmel from now on.
Carteret, NJ
Great color just not for skin completion I am alittle on the tanner side so it looked weird but the gloss was long lasting and almost met my expectationS packaging was nice  simple and small compac size I would not buy again
Bolingbrook, IL
Julep Your Lip Addiction Tinted Lip Oil Treatment uploaded by Kristen F.
This is just a meh for me. It looks cute when first applied and somewhat moisturizes lips but soon absorbs into the lips and you are left with kind of a weird stain that looks like maybe you had some look aid powder. I think the color Covet also just doesn't look great on me, either.
I got this in Obsessed (red tint) I had a bad reaction to a lip product the day before and my lips were peeling and hurting. I applied this one and my lips were healed faster than anything I've ever tried. I am in love with this lip oil treatment. I found this to be as advertised as a healing lip treatment and it is.
Clinton twp , MI
I bought these because I love oils and also when I wear makeup I go for more of the natural look. With this tinted lip oil I really like the tint of the colors but there is kind of a weird smell to it and I feel like I have to reapply it often. I do feel it moisturizers just wish it lasted longer.