MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesJulep
With the Right Tools Foundation Brush

Julep With the Right Tools Foundation Brush

Ideal for powder and liquid foundations. Full-bodied bristles deliver ultimate control for easy application.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Julep With the Right Tools Foundation Brush!
Mansfield, TX
It’s a really nice dense foundation brush. Maybe not at great as my Sephora ones or my it cosmetics ones but it’s a really close comparison! I like how the bristles are soft!
Dripping Spgs, TX
Doesn’t work Great product! Better! Very sexy?”! This is really great the texture is smooth and the smell is nothing. I like the packaging. Its easy to carry with you and works well! I personally really like this brand but there are others I need to try. It really gets rid of under eye bags.
S San Fran, CA
This was a great buy I got.This Julep brush is amazing for blending my foundation it blends it so evenly with out leaving any brush strokes on my faces.
San Benito, TX
this brush blends my foundation beautifully i really recommend this brush it makes my skin looked airbrushed
Shelton, CT
Softest brush I have ever used. Puts on my foundation so smooth and so nice and holds the powder.
piton st leu
ce produit est juste magnifique même sublime je dirais.La pigmentation est très jolie en plus il hydrate la peau. Je le conseille à 100% ( adapté à tous types de peau )

Looking for your answer?