Add a Photo

By JULEP
Achieve both length and volume in one mascara that features a unique, customizable, twist-brush that builds the look of volume and length as it separates lashes. Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara is formulated with Jeju Jolitdaecha extract, a WIDELASH peptide blend, beeswax, Rovisome Biotin, and other ingredients to help condition and hydrate lashes. How do I use it: To build the look of volume, twist the customizable wand to shorten the brush. Sweep upward from base to tip. To separate and lengthen lashes, use the wand in its fully extended position. Repeat the same sweeping motion, wiggle up as you go until desired look is achieved. From Julep. Includes:
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
June 2, 2017, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara
I just got this today in my monthly Julep Maven box, so of course I had to try it. Oh my goodness, it is a holy grail product! Just a couple of swipes and my lashes look super long and luscious! I love that this product both lengthens and volumizes depending on how you use the spool brush, and the coverage is buildable. This stuff also feels completely weightless! I absolutely love Julep's length matters mascara, but this is even better! I just wish it was waterproof!
Maria P.
Maria P.
June 3, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara
The most amazing mascara I have tried yet! The wand is amazing! My lashes have never looked better! This is my new holy grail mascara! I love that you can adjust the wand!
adamaaris p.
adamaaris p.
carrollton
June 6, 2017, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara
i lovee it, First time i tried it and i said this is the one. This mascara makes my lashes long & black ! Totally recommend 💌 !
Emily R.
Emily R.
Guelph , ON
June 14, 2017, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara
Really really love this mascara! The wand definitely does change and I like both versions (volume and length). I prefer the volume wand but both give really nice lashes and combined is even better. This is a great mascara option and it lasted on me all day long without flaking or smudging. Great formula and neat idea!