Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara uploaded by Jenny T.Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara uploaded by Lisa L.Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara uploaded by Hayley D.

BY JULEP

Achieve both length and volume in one mascara that features a unique, customizable, twist-brush that builds the look of volume and length as it separates lashes. Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara is formulated with Jeju Jolitdaecha extract, a WIDELASH peptide blend, beeswax, Rovisome Biotin, and other ingredients to help condition and hydrate lashes. How do I use it: To build the look of volume, twist the customizable wand to shorten the brush. Sweep upward from base to tip. To separate and lengthen lashes, use the wand in its fully extended position. Repeat the same sweeping motion, wiggle up as you go until desired look is achieved. From Julep. Includes: see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is really good but I wouldn't say it's the best mascara I've ever tried. It definitely adds decent length and is easy to use. It switches back and forth between lengthening and volumizing. I will say that there's less expensive mascaras that do the same job, but it's definitely not a bad mascara to use!
Brittany F.
Fort Meade
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I got it in my subscription box and never used it. I was going to give it away but decided to try it out of the blue one day and I'm so glad that I did. It's my everyday now. The shortened wand creates a fuller look and when you lengthen the wand it creates a lengthened separated look.
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this today in my monthly Julep Maven box, so of course I had to try it. Oh my goodness, it is a holy grail product! Just a couple of swipes and my lashes look super long and luscious! I love that this product both lengthens and volumizes depending on how you use the spool brush, and the coverage is buildable. This stuff also feels completely weightless! I absolutely love Julep's length matters mascara, but this is even better! I just wish it was waterproof!
Julie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never used a twist wand before. So I had to order it wanting to experience this lash boosting bamboo mascara. Very simple to use and I was pleasantly surprised with how amazing my lashes looked so glamorous, they are longer and spread out not all stuck together, or clumpy. I am very happy overall and will order again before I run out
Heanderlynn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in one of my monthly Julep boxes. It has become one of my top mascaras. I like how it makes my eyelashes appear bolder. My eyelashes are a decent length, but this product brings them out more. I like how this product does not cake up. It is also easy to come off with makeup remover.
Meagan G.
Mc Comb, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing! The color is black, and the formula is lightweight, smooth and boosting! I already have long eyelashes but this boosted the volume and the length. It fully coated the eyelashes in just a few swipes and you can change the thickness of the brush by twisting the top of the wand!
Raven W.
Zebulon, NC
I love it ! This is an amazing product and it was shipped directly . I've used it it's nice makes my lashes look longer . I recommend people to try this I told my friends about it and they loved it too I will be getting more products from this love love love !!
Debi F.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say that this is now my favorite mascara. My lashes never looked better. The special twist wand does give my lashes both volume and length. This is also the only mascara I've used that doesn't clump at all.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cool idea, but did rent really work. I was pretty disappointed. It literally just added color, it was way too nature girl for me. I would never pay to not be able to notice my long straight lashes.
Abby B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love this mascara!!! It's amazing, my eyelashes looks like I'm wearing false lashes when I'm not using false. I recommend and you can buy it at the Julep website. I received mine in my julep maven monthly subscription.