Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara uploaded by Lisa L.Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara uploaded by Jenny T.

BY JULEP

Achieve both length and volume in one mascara that features a unique, customizable, twist-brush that builds the look of volume and length as it separates lashes. Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara is formulated with Jeju Jolitdaecha extract, a WIDELASH peptide blend, beeswax, Rovisome Biotin, and other ingredients to help condition and hydrate lashes. How do I use it: To build the look of volume, twist the customizable wand to shorten the brush. Sweep upward from base to tip. To separate and lengthen lashes, use the wand in its fully extended position. Repeat the same sweeping motion, wiggle up as you go until desired look is achieved. From Julep. Includes: see more...

Buy on ULTA
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
Review for: Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara
I just got this today in my monthly Julep Maven box, so of course I had to try it. Oh my goodness, it is a holy grail product! Just a couple of swipes and my lashes look super long and luscious! I love that this product both lengthens and volumizes depending on how you use the spool brush, and the coverage is buildable. This stuff also feels completely weightless! I absolutely love Julep's length matters mascara, but this is even better! I just wish it was waterproof!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Review for: Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara
I had never used a twist wand before. So I had to order it wanting to experience this lash boosting bamboo mascara. Very simple to use and I was pleasantly surprised with how amazing my lashes looked so glamorous, they are longer and spread out not all stuck together, or clumpy. I am very happy overall and will order again before I run out
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Mc Comb, OH
Review for: Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara
This mascara is amazing! The color is black, and the formula is lightweight, smooth and boosting! I already have long eyelashes but this boosted the volume and the length. It fully coated the eyelashes in just a few swipes and you can change the thickness of the brush by twisting the top of the wand!
Raven W.
Raven W.
Zebulon nc
Review for: Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara
I love it ! This is an amazing product and it was shipped directly . I've used it it's nice makes my lashes look longer . I recommend people to try this I told my friends about it and they loved it too I will be getting more products from this love love love !!
Debi F.
Debi F.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara
I have to say that this is now my favorite mascara. My lashes never looked better. The special twist wand does give my lashes both volume and length. This is also the only mascara I've used that doesn't clump at all.
Clorae B.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Review for: Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara
Cool idea, but did rent really work. I was pretty disappointed. It literally just added color, it was way too nature girl for me. I would never pay to not have my lashes changez
Abby B.
Abby B.
Review for: Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara
I love love this mascara!!! It's amazing, my eyelashes looks like I'm wearing false lashes when I'm not using false. I recommend and you can buy it at the Julep website. I received mine in my julep maven monthly subscription.
Layla A.
Layla A.
Review for: Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara
I was not very happy with the formula it self but it has a nice applicator separates the lashes nicely but the formula as I mentioned is kinda clumpy.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Review for: Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara
The most amazing mascara I have tried yet! The wand is amazing! My lashes have never looked better! This is my new holy grail mascara! I love that you can adjust the wand!
adamaaris p.
adamaaris p.
carrollton
Review for: Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara
i lovee it, First time i tried it and i said this is the one. This mascara makes my lashes long & black ! Totally recommend 💌 !