BY JULEP

Achieve both length and volume in one mascara that features a unique, customizable, twist-brush that builds the look of volume and length as it separates lashes. Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara is formulated with Jeju Jolitdaecha extract, a WIDELASH peptide blend, beeswax, Rovisome Biotin, and other ingredients to help condition and hydrate lashes. How do I use it: To build the look of volume, twist the customizable wand to shorten the brush. Sweep upward from base to tip. To separate and lengthen lashes, use the wand in its fully extended position. Repeat the same sweeping motion, wiggle up as you go until desired look is achieved. From Julep. Includes: see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "I have to say that this is now my favorite mascara. My lashes never looked better. The special twist wand does give my lashes both volume and length. This is also the only mascara I've used that doesn't clump at all." in 8 reviews
  • "I just got this today in my monthly Julep Maven box, so of course I had to try it. Oh my goodness, it is a holy grail product! Just a couple of swipes and my lashes look super long and luscious! I love that this product both lengthens and volumizes depending on how you use the spool brush, and the coverage is buildable. This stuff also feels completely weightless! I absolutely love Julep's length matters mascara, but this is even better! I just wish it was waterproof!" in 4 reviews
  • "I won this in a giveaway on Instagram. I actually like the mascara. It separates my lashes very well. It doesn't make my lashes clumpy and is easy to remove. Love it." in 3 reviews
  • "My favorite mascara. Non irritating, dark, full lashes. The brush is adjustable and you just twist the top to get lengthening or volumizing effects - - or both! No clumping and lasts all day. Super cool product." in 3 reviews
Hannah L.
San Jose, CA
This is my holy grail mascara. I’ve been using it since it first came out about a year ago and I keep reordering it in my Maven boxes. I use this as the last step in my makeup routine- first I twist the wand so that it is short with the bristles close together. Then I make sure to completely coat all of my lashes, top and bottom. Finally I twist the cap back so the wand is elongated and the bristles are shorter and farther apart and use that to separate and fan my lashes out and the result is stunning. My lashes are so long and healthy and the adjustable wand allows a level of control you rarely get in a mascara. The formula is perfect. It doesn’t smell or irritate my eyes and it’s very buildable. The packaging is pretty great too- I love the wand so much. My only gripe is that it is possible to “over- twist” the cap and the top part will pop off. It’s fairly easy to reattach but I can see people giving up on it without realizing the thing isn’t actually broken.
Celeste S.
Spokane, WA
I’ve been using this mascara for the last couple of months and I love the fact that the wand expands to lengthen and shortens to add volume to your eyelashes. It’s a really cool concept. Since my eyelashes are very short and straight; with this mascara it helps to lengthen them and make them more fuller which is great! It’s currently my go to mascara at the moment.
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
This is a great mascara , the brush is awesome i love the adjustable brush length and the twist concept!, it lengthens ,adds volume, doesnt clump . My only issue with it tends to run.
I recommend this to anyone trying to purchase a great mascara!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
With a Twist mascara has blown me away! 💜 With a twist of the mascara wand, the silicone bristles elongate to help achieve length, or shorten for volume. Now I don't need to carry an eyelash primer AND mascara in my bag... also, the formula helps to promote the growth of lashes, so I won't need to use a separate lash growth product! OMG, I'm in love with this mascara.
Melissa C.
Ellsworth, ME
This was not my favorite mascara at first. It has a twisty end so you can change the length of the bristles... meh.... BUT as I kept using it I started to notice how full my lashes were becoming... and I love that it doesn’t clump my lashes together. Definitely worth the buy! I love Julep!!
Jennifer T.
I’ve had this Julep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo Mascara sitting around for a few months now so I finally decided to try it. Like most Julep products I love the packaging, it’s fun and doesn’t look cheap. The idea is that you can twist the top and applicator changes. Not going to lie at first I thought there were only two options so I twisted the top and kept waiting for a click or something. Didn’t happen so actually you have more control over the wand which is pretty cool. I also like that you have the choice of drama level with one mascara. Since this is usually available in the maven window I’m more than happy to put this in future boxes!
Mollie L.
Huntersville, NC
Absolutely love!! First time using this brand and mascara and it’s amazing! I love being able to adjust the wand for volume or length; thank you to the lady at Ulta who recommend this to me. I recommend to every one who wants an amazing mascara that also had lash boosting formula!!
Katie P.
Columbus
My ride or die mascara. I've tried other mascaras that have been good but this is the best. Truly an under rated product, I wear it every day after curling my lashes and they look great! I buy every time I run out
Brianna B.
Madison
I️ really like this mascara! The applicator is so easy to work with and it’s perfect to use in layers. It also does not run or smudge through the day which is amazing! For $22, I was quite impressed. I usually do not like plastic applicators, but this one had beautiful effects. I would recommend to my friends!
Maribel D.
This mascara lengthens, volumizes with a twist of a customizable wand.

Bamboo extract and peptides are healthier, longer, and fuller.

I love the brush and the formula.
It does a great job of separating, extending and lengthening my lashes.
I did not necessarily notice any volumizing effects though.

You can twist the base of the wand to extend or retract the brush bristles.

I liked keeping the bristles long for extending my lashes.

The shorter bristles must've been for more volumizing, but it wasn't my favorite setting. Still totally loved this mascara!

I'm not sure if my lashes felt "boosted," but I loved my lashes and I definitely got compliments. That's all you need to know ✔