BeautyEyeEyelinerJulep
When Pencil Met Gel Long Lasting Eyeliner Blackest Black

Julep When Pencil Met Gel Long Lasting Eyeliner Blackest Black

You won’t believe your eyes. Clinically proven to last for 10+ hours, these pencils set in 30 seconds, and then stay put. The creamy formula glides on smoothly with no dragging or pulling for an easy application.

Has anyone else had issues with this product crumbling more than other pencils while sharpening?
I was wondering how expensive these run?
I see this got a 5 star rating. Does it really work that great? I want a pencil liner that will stay on all day without smudging. If it's that good where do I buy it?
Start your review of Julep When Pencil Met Gel Long Lasting Eyeliner Blackest Black!
Product Highlights
Plum, gold,sea foam , navy and black these 5 will open your eyes and color up for the longest lasting sliding gel pencils. If. You want to spice up your look or simmer it down my fav go toosin reviews
This eyeliner is my holy grail! It lasts all day in my water line. It does not start to rub off and smudge out. in reviews
I LOVE this pencil. I have mine in black. It glides on smoothly and smudges easily with a brush if you like that sort of a look. My only gripe is that it smears off if I curl my lashes after I've applied it. My normal routine is to curl my lashes, apply my liner and mascara, let my mascara dry for about 5 mins, then re-curl my lashes. I always end up smudging some liner off. Still doesn't deter me from using this awesome pencil though. in reviews
...definitely be purchasing more colors like black and teal. I love that it is waterproof and free of parabens and sulfates. I also really like how creamy it is. This is THE PERFECT eyeliner.in reviews
...changer. The color selection is pretty good but the best part is that it doesn't smudge after it dries down. It doesn't flakes. I think it is very easy to just pop some of this liner in your waterline when you are in a hurry. It is beautiful!in reviews
Kelly F.
Julep When Pencil Met Gel Long Lasting Eyeliner Blackest Black uploaded by Kelly F.
Review for: Electric Teal Shimmer
This is a new brand to me.... Julep. I received the Teal gel eye liner. I'm in love with the color.... I really like using different colors in my water line.. This one stands out beautifully... And it shimmers! It's great in the waterline because it doesn't move, it doesn't collect in the corner of your eye either. Def recommend this one, and there are many shades to choose from! Very reasonable retail price.
Beatriz  A.
Woodhaven, NY
Julep When Pencil Met Gel Long Lasting Eyeliner Blackest Black uploaded by Beatriz  A.
Review for: Electric Teal Shimmer
Julep long lasting eyeliner crayon. Omg super soft and easy to apply. Super good for the waterline. In just one touch you see the bright color 😍. Very good for any look and more when you have a natural look and want give a pop of color.
Nikki S.
York, NE
Julep When Pencil Met Gel Long Lasting Eyeliner Blackest Black uploaded by Nikki S.
Review for: Silver Shimmer
I love the fun bright metallic color this gel eyeliner gives! It makes it fun to give a pop of color over darker eyeliners. Smooth application and doesn't tug too much on my skin. Adding this to the list of Julep products that are awesome! Used in conjunction with Urban Decay 24/7 black eyeliner.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Julep When Pencil Met Gel Long Lasting Eyeliner Blackest Black uploaded by Kris L.
Review for: Blackest Black
This is a smooth tip eyeliner. I like how bold it looks when I use this. It's easy to draw on and last long too. But does smudge and make my eyes look a bit too smokey after awhile. Still strongly recommend it.
Tali C.
Genoa, IL
Julep When Pencil Met Gel Long Lasting Eyeliner Blackest Black uploaded by Tali C.
Despite not so smooth application on my part in the photo, the Julep When Pencil Met Gel Long Lasting Eyeliner Blackest Black applied smooth, even, and the "blackest black" is easily comparable to Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil for the price. It works well for waterline and smudges out easily, long lasting and I skept in it with little feathering- accidentally. This may become my go-to eyeliner.
Lequeta P.
Review for: Blackest Black
This is the best eye liner ever, it goes on smooth and stays on, I have used a lot of others and this is the best, I like the blackest black because it is a deep black and I like to wear eye liner, it is very affordable and easy to find. You can throw away all your lighters, you won't need them for this eye liner.
Sydney  F.
Benton, AR
Review for: Blackest Black
I’ve tried several eyeliner pencils, and I keep coming back to this one. I will always repurchase it. Very easy to apply, and it lasts a long time without getting too smudgy. Just be careful when you sharpen it. I use the one that Julep sells for it. When I used a regular sharpener, it basically ate it, and I went through the pencil too fast.
yanidelmarie D.
Louisville , KY
Julep When Pencil Met Gel Long Lasting Eyeliner Blackest Black uploaded by yanidelmarie D.
Review for: Forest Green Shimmer
How much I would like to use them, I have not used them but if they send them to me, I will gladly try them 🙌🏻 I look forward to seeing you at
Jenny  S.
Cleveland, OH
Julep When Pencil Met Gel Long Lasting Eyeliner Blackest Black uploaded by Jenny  S.
Review for: Smoky Taupe Shimmer
Overall I do like this eyeliner. I mainly use it on my waterline to give it a nice shimmery effect. The only con is that when I go to sharpen it, it does not remain sharpen that well. It does slightly smudge, but it lasts a few hours.
Valerie V.
Madison Heights , MI
Julep When Pencil Met Gel Long Lasting Eyeliner Blackest Black uploaded by Valerie V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Rich Brown
I know you’re not supposed to put eyeliner on your waterline, but I do. Most fade off within like 2 hours, but this stayed on basically all day. It also doesn’t pull the skin when you put it on. (I was honestly surprised how much of a difference that made in my line.) If you use pencil eyeliner, I suggest giving this a try.