Julep Trend in Ten Get Glowing

You don't need a makeup pro to master the illuminated skin trend. Cheeks and eyes get a luminous lift and lips are kissably soft. Lusciously lengthened lashes complete the look - and you're officially #trending.

Esto se ve hermoso.. he probado productos julep pero para cuidado de la piel y son excelentes, en cuanto a maquillaje queria saber su nivel de calidad?
METROra parecido muy bien estar a es de buena calidad y precios por mayor
What is this product? I don't know what the picture is...
Start your review of Julep Trend in Ten Get Glowing!
How would you rate this product?
Las Vegas, NV
Love these cream tonpoweer blushes! The first time I've used this brand was just recently when I received my first subscription box from Julep and I was surprised at how much I actually loved their products that I received! Definitely impressed and would love to try more products from this brand.
Philadelphia
I love how it's has you skin glowing and it stays on all day . Also it's expensive but it's worth my money . It's really easy to use not hard at all .  It's great the way it is . Yes I will buy it again and I'll recommend this product to anyone because it's really good
Dundee, FL
Here is you whole kit from you eyes to make up for that sultry sexy natural feel. Perfect for the summer for that glimmer glow or for a night out with the girls or even for events like weddings. My go to are kits because everything in them goes together perfectly.
Shawnee
Wore this to a wedding and it stayed on all day and night. It was a little more expensive than what I'm used to but it was worth the money. It exceeded my expectations. I use this product atleast once a week. I would highly recommend it to anyone!!
This product is absolutely gorgeous for any time of the year if you are a person that loves glowing any day any time this is definitely for you, it's long lasting and definitely repurposed it again
I love this product because it really gives you a beautiful natural glow which I think is so necessary when you are doing makeup. It is held at a reasonable price and it met my expectations completely. I'd definetly buy again. So I highly recommend.
I use this product when I feel fancy. It is a very well made product and I use it whenever I have an important event to attend. I think it is pretty affordable for what your getting . I bought it online . Yes I recommend it to others they will love it .
Stone mountain
A great substance for some people and for me and interesting resource it has improved in my skin color and highlights very easy to apply to skin and wonderful effects I use this product occasionally
I really love this product... it going very well with my skin color on sunny days.. i got it as a gift but i really want to buy this product more often. I used this product almost everyday.
Winter Park, Florida
I really like this and it's packaging. The product is amazing! The highlight is the best in this! The thing with the contour is that it kind of blended out patchy so I won't be using that.