BY JULEP

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle L.
Hagerstown
This glitter polish with last forever. Julep makes the best nail polishes. Its easy to apply and looks so pretty. It’s quality nail polish. I love all of juleps polishes. They are a little pricey but worth it in my opinion
Jan a.
I love the effect this nail polish give, I can use this with any other brand not only julep. It match almost with every shade, depending the fact desired. This brand is super good quality, have so many options and the conmoany add new colors all the time so I dot. Get bored with the same old colors.
Terryann G.
These duos colors fit for any setting. Whether your ready for a night setting with a sparkle for the night or a glam setting filled with gold. It looks really nice and neat. The price wasn’t bad at all.
Krupa D.
I have both of these toppers and love them when I need to add an extra a little sparkle. The one thing I hate is the amount of scrubbing I have to do with nail polish remover to get this off!! But that's always a problem with anything that has glitter. I probably wouldn't buy this particular formula again.
Hillary R.
Julep's glitter polishes are the best! So much sparkle! They go on quite well considering how much glitter they actually contain. When covered with a quality top coat my nails last for at least a week. I feel like my nails are healthier when I take it off too.
Cindy A.
Louisville
Beautiful sparkle! Fun with your nails. I bought it from Julep. I signed up for a nail polish delivery. I thought the prices were good for mail order. I had to discontinue my membership due to getting too many polishes. I do love Julep's colors and quality!
Melanie U.
The glitter color is fun however needs multiple layers and is thick. I like the brand but this is only getting three stars this go around
Caitlin I.
San Antonio, TX
I love julep polishes! They are safe, vegan, almost everything-free boxes! Plus you get a build up each month to order fun free boxes!
Teala W.
occidental, CA
I love this set . I wear it on holidays nd always get comments on how beautiful the colors are. And how it looks like a salon done.
Charlene S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love glitter polish that has great coverage. His one does. Only need two coats and get a beautiful full coverage glitz.