Julep Top It Off Special Effect Glitter Nail Polish Duo uploaded by Malak J.

BY JULEP

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krupa D.
I have both of these toppers and love them when I need to add an extra a little sparkle. The one thing I hate is the amount of scrubbing I have to do with nail polish remover to get this off!! But that's always a problem with anything that has glitter. I probably wouldn't buy this particular formula again.
Hillary R.
Julep's glitter polishes are the best! So much sparkle! They go on quite well considering how much glitter they actually contain. When covered with a quality top coat my nails last for at least a week. I feel like my nails are healthier when I take it off too.
Caitlin E.
San Antonio , TX
I love julep polishes! They are safe, vegan, almost everything-free boxes! Plus you get a build up each month to order fun free boxes!
Teala W.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this set . I wear it on holidays nd always get comments on how beautiful the colors are. And how it looks like a salon done.
Charlene S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love glitter polish that has great coverage. His one does. Only need two coats and get a beautiful full coverage glitz.
Jessica S.
chickasaw, AL
Love how this goes on! Great products! I have several colors and they go on smooth and show up!
M'éès Ê.
N°38.bloc4.lot iness.venue Rabat/beni mellal.morocco
hi i'm youtuber girl  I love this product and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  pages,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Michelle G.
I love Juleps nail polishes. I got stuck on one color on my toes for months and sadly my bottle is now empty. Honestly the very first bottle of nail polish I've ever actually finished.
marie m.
london, london

Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........

Hannah J.
London
This product is excellent it done its job and was easy to apply on the nails and this is the first time I've used something like this before and it was quite easy to handle TBH however it did get messy at the started but it was easy to get used to it in my opinion