Julep Take A Breather Oxygen Nail Treatment, Sheer Ivory, 0.27 fl. oz.

This revolutionary treatment is a one-step solution for thin, weak nails prone to breakage and peeling. Get a flawless look in one coat while creating a breathable, water and uv resistant barrier to protect your nails. Formulated with advanced oxygen...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Julep Take A Breather Oxygen Nail Treatment, Sheer Ivory, 0.27 fl. oz.!
Knoxville, TN
This stuff has helped my brittle and peeling nails soooo much! I will definitely start keeping this in my cabinet and use it regularly!
Austin, TX
When I don’t want naked nails but don’t really feel like painting them this is my go to since it’s so a healthier formula for my nails.
Franklin Lks, NJ
I used this product when it first came out and it worked wonderfully. I think the formula has changed and it doesn’t work as well.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this leave my nails looking soft and heathy I use it a lot cuz it really helps I would totally recommend this
My nails were brittle and constantly breaking and peeling before using this . It gives a beautiful , subtle color on the nails as well . The real trick is to remove after a few days and re-apply . That is how you get the best outcome . I just it was easier to find ! It is such a great product and there is nothing else life it .
I realy love the way that you have to put it on becouse its not that hard its just the same as an normal nail polish and my nails are stronger that before and that realy amazing becouse my nails use to break of when the are long but now i dont have that
Its A lovely product works good iT keeps your nails fit it could have more valeu and the products ars always pricey for al little amount I got iT as A present from my friend cons.  Pros i dont no but product works so I would definetly recommend iT to others 😻
Palmerston, ON
Love using this on my nails when I need a break from using nail polish. Keeps my nails looking healthy and keeps them from damaged.
Ciudad Obregon
Mis uñas son mas sanas y lindas que antes gracias a esto, lo recomiendo bastante y espero les sirva como a mi
Not really liked them. They are not upto the mark. The formula is extremely smelly and pathetic