BeautyNailNail CareJulep
Take A Breather Oxygen Nail Treatment, Sheer Ivory, 027 fl oz

Julep Take A Breather Oxygen Nail Treatment, Sheer Ivory, 0.27 fl. oz.

This revolutionary treatment is a one-step solution for thin, weak nails prone to breakage and peeling. Get a flawless look in one coat while creating a breathable, water and uv resistant barrier to protect your nails. Formulated with advanced oxygen...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Julep Take A Breather Oxygen Nail Treatment, Sheer Ivory, 0.27 fl. oz.!
Leslie R.
Graham, NC
Saves my nails from staining & my polish lasts much longer. My nails tend to peel when I dont give them frequent breaks without polish, but with oxygen care breaks aren't necessary. Fabulous product!
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Ehh... That's really all I can say. Not great. Not horrid. Deff over priced in my opinion though. Only used once...so maybe, just maybe I will learn to love it! Lol Idk!?!
Makayla K.
Cincinnati
This product provided my nails with a little break from polish and acrylics. I love the way it made my nails feel after a few days of having it on!
Jazmin R.
This product helped my nails so much, they are so shiny now, I’ve used this a couple of times and i wouldn’t trade anything for it, it is so easy to apply just like any other nail polish and I would definitely buy it again!
Mindi S.
Greeneville, TN
This was a great polish. Your nails breathe and grow as you wear this off-white pale shade it's a bare color that's almost clear on nails but works wonders for health nail growth
Amy L.
Kirkland, WA
Meh. Better than other Julep treatments. I’d still stick with regular nail polish.
Eric H.
Julep has some of the best nail treatments for my nails and this one is one is I use two times a month just to keep my nails healthy
Kimberly C.
Glendale, AZ
For some reason when my skin is dry my nails get dry and brittle so I decided to try this and it helped prevent my nails from breaking and I love that it has a little sheer nudish color to it so that your nails don’t look completely bare
Krista J.
This provides a light sheer coverage for your nails while helping maintain the health of your nails. I try to use it monthly to help my nails recover from polish everyday. I love the julep brand.
Jeannie D.
Chillicothe, OH
HONESTLY EVERY PERSON HAS DIFFERENT NEEDS WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STUFF I HAVE TRIED THIS AND IT DOES HELPS NOT ITS TRIAL AND ERROR BUT I BELIEVE IN IT USE THIS PRODUCT BEFORE APPLYING THE NAIL POLISH AND I PROMISE YOU WILL LOVE THE RESULTS

Looking for your answer?