Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by S K.Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by S K.Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by S K.

BY JULEP

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

These gorgeous, long-wearing eye shadows blend effortlessly for a variety of stunning eye looks. The lid-smoothing, reparative formula pairs revolutionary anti-aging ingredients (including julep's proprietary power cell complex) with premium pigments to create five universally flattering shades. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I bought this a few years ago and found the colours were very pigmented and lasted all day, however it was not the correct colour for me so I gave it to my mom who wears them every day!" in 17 reviews
  • "This eyeshadow is very pretty on my eyes. I really love the very nude colors on it. It give me natural looks." in 12 reviews
  • "It's good for a natural look!!I bought it at a drug store it works great! Also it is very long lasting the shimmers don't come off easily.it reminds me of a urban decay pallet.i would totally recommend this product for natural look people. " in 6 reviews
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
I received this in a Julep box one month, by choice.  I looked through the curated boxes and lunged at this palette, as I am a palette junkie from way back.  I was so disappointed when I saw the shades in person.  They are all similar, and some too close in color to work with a more complex eye look, making it impossible to do with this one palette alone.  While the pigment and blend-ability are there, the kick up in the pan and the fallout are pretty terrible.  It's rare that I say anything about fallout in a palette because I'm very light-handed with a brush, but goodness.  It doesn't matter how light-handed you go into the pan.  It's going to kick up and fall during application.  I do use this palette, BUT I find myself using it in conjunction with other palettes instead of on its own.
Yaritza M.
Laredo, TX
The eyeshadow are amazing. They are not tacky nor do they last for a minimal time. I've used this product several times now and that is because it is an amazing product with a lot of pigment. I recommend this item to anyone with any kind of texture of skin. My eyelids are usually oily and it works perfectly fine. I tried it on my sister, who's face is really dry, including the eyelids, and she had no problem with the product. It lasted for a long time ans used very little product because of its beautiful pigment.
Sofia S.
Dallas, TX
Really perfect for anyone who wants an easy, natural, every day eyeshadow look. These eye shadows are super buildable and they have a pretty smooth formula. I use it almost every day. The only thing I think could be better is one of the middle brown shades is sort of chalky but it really doesn't matter to me!
Meghan M.
Nashville, TN
I was never big into eyeshadows because they always creased on me even when I used eye shadow lid primers. I received this palette in a julep subscription box (I did not pick it out) and I was pleasantly surprised! There is a bit of fallout in this palette but that doesn't bother me. The formula has great payoff and blends easily so I can create a subtle shimmery look.
Taylor S.
I love the darker color. It's a great evening look. It's a little hard to put on a first if wetting the brush a little before applying helps it stay on better and last longer. It's not a price and is affordable. Yes I'd buy this product again because it's not that bad of a price you just have to work with it.
Yamilet R.
I Love This Eyeshadows They Are So Good. I Will Recommend Them To Everyone. I Bought When I First Heard Of Them. Well A Friend Recommended Them To Me Then I Decided To Try Them And Omg I Did Not Regretted. They Are Easy To Work With. When You Have Them On You Know That They Are Really Good
Alyssa C.
Before I only knew julep as a nail brand, but when they came out with makeup, I was shocked at the quality of their products. The shadows are blendable and fairly pigmented. I received it in my julep box - I would definitely recommend this to anyone on the market for a new palette
Rachel V.
This little palette is awesome. I got it for almost free after using a $15 referral credit. The middle shade is a bit too orange for me but the other shades are wonderful. They blend well and are really pigmented with just the right amount of shimmer and not any fallout.
Marlene J.
Oceanside
This pallete is so great , I love it ! I totally recommend it . It's not like other products , it's beautiful , it was the first one I got from this brand and the packaging it great! Definitely would buy it many times. And would recommend it to all my friends !
Haleigh G.
Wilsonville
I love neutral colors so this is awesome for me. The shadow doesn't feel cheap. The price is great. The packaging is nice. The shadows haven't broken in mine yet. So there's a plus. It obviously holds up well. I don't think you could get better for your money.