Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by S K.Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by S K.Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by S K.

BY JULEP

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

These gorgeous, long-wearing eye shadows blend effortlessly for a variety of stunning eye looks. The lid-smoothing, reparative formula pairs revolutionary anti-aging ingredients (including julep's proprietary power cell complex) with premium pigments to create five universally flattering shades. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sidra V.
Quincy, MA
When I got this palette in a monthly subscription box, I thought there wasn't much to it. I was surprised how often I reach for it. Colors tend either neutral or warm (neutral, I suppose), there's a nice goldish shade (the second-lightest color), and I've used the darker shades as eyeliner, for a smokey eye, in my crease, etc., etc. A surprisingly versatile palette. This is the first eyeshadow offering from Julep (or one of the first), and they really delivered a great product.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
I received the palette in a Julep box, and it's been an every day essential for me! I love these shimmering golden shades for my eyes, whether I want a subtle or dramatic look! Even without a primer, these shades last all day! I'd highly recommend this Julep palette for everyday wear!
Misty S.
Sainte Genevieve
Love the colors! It stays on all day long, and I love how it feels so light on my skin. I break out and get irritated with makeuo easily, but my eyes felt so naked wearing this. Definitely recommend to everyone who wants flawless eyes!
hailey c.
So pigmented,feels like butter,little to no fall out! such a good product. i highly recommend if you are looking for a nice,lasting pallet. the packaging is so nice. totally recommend.
Cassie M.
Albrightsville, PA
Very pigmented eyeshadows, all shimmer eye shadows, not to pricey but good value, I bought it off of the julep website.
Rachel V.
This little palette is awesome. I got it for almost free after using a $15 referral credit. The middle shade is a bit too orange for me but the other shades are wonderful. They blend well and are really pigmented with just the right amount of shimmer and not any fallout.
Chanel H.
San marcos, TX
Julep is a great beauty product brand! I absolutely love their eyeshadow palettes! They are always top quality and never disappoints when I order from them. I am a repeat customer and would highly recommend them to anyone!
Yaritza M.
Laredo, TX
The eyeshadow are amazing. They are not tacky nor do they last for a minimal time. I've used this product several times now and that is because it is an amazing product with a lot of pigment. I recommend this item to anyone with any kind of texture of skin. My eyelids are usually oily and it works perfectly fine. I tried it on my sister, who's face is really dry, including the eyelids, and she had no problem with the product. It lasted for a long time ans used very little product because of its beautiful pigment.
Sofia S.
Dallas, TX
Really perfect for anyone who wants an easy, natural, every day eyeshadow look. These eye shadows are super buildable and they have a pretty smooth formula. I use it almost every day. The only thing I think could be better is one of the middle brown shades is sort of chalky but it really doesn't matter to me!
Meghan M.
Nashville, TN
I was never big into eyeshadows because they always creased on me even when I used eye shadow lid primers. I received this palette in a julep subscription box (I did not pick it out) and I was pleasantly surprised! There is a bit of fallout in this palette but that doesn't bother me. The formula has great payoff and blends easily so I can create a subtle shimmery look.