Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by S K.Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by S K.Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by S K.

BY JULEP

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

These gorgeous, long-wearing eye shadows blend effortlessly for a variety of stunning eye looks. The lid-smoothing, reparative formula pairs revolutionary anti-aging ingredients (including julep's proprietary power cell complex) with premium pigments to create five universally flattering shades. see more...

Photos (3)
Buy on Amazon
Sidra V.
Sidra V.
Quincy, MA
When I got this palette in a monthly subscription box, I thought there wasn't much to it. I was surprised how often I reach for it. Colors tend either neutral or warm (neutral, I suppose), there's a nice goldish shade (the second-lightest color), and I've used the darker shades as eyeliner, for a smokey eye, in my crease, etc., etc. A surprisingly versatile palette. This is the first eyeshadow offering from Julep (or one of the first), and they really delivered a great product.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Nov. 26, 2016, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette
I received the palette in a Julep box, and it's been an every day essential for me! I love these shimmering golden shades for my eyes, whether I want a subtle or dramatic look! Even without a primer, these shades last all day! I'd highly recommend this Julep palette for everyday wear!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Sainte Genevieve
Love the colors! It stays on all day long, and I love how it feels so light on my skin. I break out and get irritated with makeuo easily, but my eyes felt so naked wearing this. Definitely recommend to everyone who wants flawless eyes!
hailey c.
hailey c.
So pigmented,feels like butter,little to no fall out! such a good product. i highly recommend if you are looking for a nice,lasting pallet. the packaging is so nice. totally recommend.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Albrightsville, PA
Very pigmented eyeshadows, all shimmer eye shadows, not to pricey but good value, I bought it off of the julep website.
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Laredo, TX
June 20, 2017, 9:13 a.m.
Review for: Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette
The eyeshadow are amazing. They are not tacky nor do they last for a minimal time. I've used this product several times now and that is because it is an amazing product with a lot of pigment. I recommend this item to anyone with any kind of texture of skin. My eyelids are usually oily and it works perfectly fine. I tried it on my sister, who's face is really dry, including the eyelids, and she had no problem with the product. It lasted for a long time ans used very little product because of its beautiful pigment.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
June 20, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette
I love the darker color. It's a great evening look. It's a little hard to put on a first if wetting the brush a little before applying helps it stay on better and last longer. It's not a price and is affordable. Yes I'd buy this product again because it's not that bad of a price you just have to work with it.
Yamilet R.
Yamilet R.
June 30, 2017, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette
I Love This Eyeshadows They Are So Good. I Will Recommend Them To Everyone. I Bought When I First Heard Of Them. Well A Friend Recommended Them To Me Then I Decided To Try Them And Omg I Did Not Regretted. They Are Easy To Work With. When You Have Them On You Know That They Are Really Good
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Tallahassee, FL
June 21, 2017, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette
Before I only knew julep as a nail brand, but when they came out with makeup, I was shocked at the quality of their products. The shadows are blendable and fairly pigmented. I received it in my julep box - I would definitely recommend this to anyone on the market for a new palette
Marlene J.
Marlene J.
Oceanside
June 22, 2017, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette
This pallete is so great , I love it ! I totally recommend it . It's not like other products , it's beautiful , it was the first one I got from this brand and the packaging it great! Definitely would buy it many times. And would recommend it to all my friends !