BY JULEP

Spring Bestsellers Nail Polish Collection - Breathable nail color - Color Treat is no ordinary nail polish. Breakthrough Oxygen Technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening Hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. Benefits: Dries ultra-fast & allows 30% more oxygen to permeate the nail bed than other nail polish Reveals stronger, harder & more conditioned nails in just two weeks (reported by 95% of women in an independent trial) Extends the life of your manicure or pedicure Julep nail polish is 5-free and vegan-friendly. They steer clear of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP, camphor, and animal ingredients or byproducts. Click here for store locations - Spring Bestsellers Nail Polish Collection see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Jan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Carla - It Girl (tea rose cr?me), Alaina - Classic with a Twist (driftwood taupe crème), Katie - Classic with a Twist (orchid iridescent chrome)
Absolute in love with this nail polishes. Full coverage at the first time. Gentle on my nails, my nails are always clean, faster removing the nail polish. The formula Julep uses is that great that I don’t remember removing the nail polish having a nasty color residue on my nail. So this is a super recommendable product, they have a large number to chose colors and tones, even halos or glitter.
Britnie M.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Zelda - Bombshell (pink champagne metallic)
This is the best color ever. It matches everything. It lasts in your cabinet. It’s no OPI, but it last a normal amount of time. It’s easy to use and looks great on. I would recommend it, especially on a budget.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Other
Julep nail polishes are by far my favorite product. I have purchased a few juleps polishes are the quality of their polishes has beaten every other brand of nail polish that I have gotten on. Sell. The money I spent to put have my julep nail polishes was money well spent. I can't wait to see the colors that they have for the fall and winter collection.
Chaya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely loving this nail polish from Julep. It is the perfect spring neutral shade. I have so many of their nail polishes and they are fantastic. They are great quality, great price, so worth it! I would definitely recommend!
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Alaina - Classic with a Twist (driftwood taupe crème)
This shade is so beautiful and as far as I am concerned can be worn all year round! The staying power was pretty good too! I do wish there was more product in the containers! I would buy on occasion but not regularly!
Delta H.
Tracy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Zelda - Bombshell (pink champagne metallic)
Very pretty color and love he packaging! Anything with sparkle is good in my book. I don't remember this polish chilling easily either which is a huge plus
Mandy B.
Oak Harbor
First of all I gotta stay I love this color <3 and I love that with Juliep I don't have to apply a bunch of coats to achieve the true color.
Madison L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this collection and julep! All of their nail polishes and beauty products are. Amazing and I am constantly using them
Nettiejo H.
I love the spring colors but wish their wasn't always taupe, tan or beige in the mix. Give me the colors of flowers
Betsy S.
Columbus, GA
Recently wore this color for a friend's wedding. It's pretty but did not hold up well. Took a long time to dry