Julep So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss - Werk (heathered rose crA¨me) uploaded by Kaitlyn L.

BY JULEP

So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss - This non-sticky, high-shine gloss is enriched with hyaluronic filling spheres to deeply hydrate and naturally plump the look of lips. Has a sheer-to-medium color payoff with super glossy shine.Benefits:Hyaluronic filling spheres & natural oils coat and hydrate lips.Cushiony, non-sticky texture. - So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss see more...

amanda w.
raleigh
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a gorgeous gloss! Julep is by far my favorite lipgloss brand. The gloss isn’t sticky and feels hydrating on the lips. It’s very comfortable to wear and gives a nice pink tint to my lips.
Janelle T.
Selinsgrove , PA
Loveeeee Julep hydrating lip gloss! Aside from Buxom, this is my go-to gloss. It truly is hydrating and not sticky at all. Even after the shine fades, the color stays for a couple hours. Must try! This color is very pretty for any skin tone.
Melanie M.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this lip gloss. I love the color. The way it stays on your lips. I totally recommend this product to everyone, all my friends . I bought it at Walmart actually. It was a little pricey for me but I don't regret buying it. It very did meet my expectations.
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
I was very impressed with this lip gloss. Probably the best thing I've found from Julep. It goes on smooth and doesn't dry out or get sticky. The color really werks for me too haha.
Ashley Dawn M.
Bronston , KY
The color is fabulous and it feels great on ur lips! Not to mention, it fits perfect in ur purse or even in ur pockets :) last but not least, when you only have to pay $10 a month everything is awesome when it's basically free.
mychelle <.
Streetsboro Ohio
i love love the lip gloss very glossy. its so easy to use no hassle or anything. very long lasting i can eat something and it stays on. it not pricey what so ever. i would recommend it to my friends and family members
RACHEL F.
Richmond, TX
Hydrating is an understatement. I love the way it makes my lips feel. Ulta has these products. They always meet my expectations. Oh, and the packaging is nice! I will be buying again.
Destiny S.
Mobile, AL
This lip gloss is perfect when you are looking for a subtle lip! I love to use it when I want just a little color on my lips
But nothing to bold! Only thing is it is a little sticky when you first put it in but overall I love the product and the brand!
Patrice L.
Lawton, OK
I like that julep is cruelty free and it isn't filled with harmful substances. You can get monthly boxes to try out a variety of products each month.
Victoria M.
Fostoria, OH
The color is nice but it's a little glossy for me the bottle is nice looking and it's a different  if your looking for something more to pop out