Julep So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss - Girl Crush (bubblegum crA¨me) uploaded by Palmira B.

BY JULEP

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss - This non-sticky, high-shine gloss is enriched with hyaluronic filling spheres to deeply hydrate and naturally plump the look of lips. Has a sheer-to-medium color payoff with super glossy shine.Benefits:Hyaluronic filling spheres & natural oils coat and hydrate lips.Cushiony, non-sticky texture. - So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "I love Julep because of the vision and mission, and the quality of the products is amazing! This lip gloss is non sticky, perfectly hydrating and the shades are beautiful!" in 4 reviews
Paulina G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Julep So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss - Girl Crush (bubblegum crA¨me)
I love this lip gloss alot because it last long, makes my lips look great and the color doesn't go away fast.
Sum W.
I absolutely love this lip gloss. The shade looks beautiful on my lips. The lip gloss doesn't dry out my lips either, which is nice. It looks as though the pink is really bright and overbearing but it's subtle. I would for sure buy this product again.
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
I have so many matte liquid lips, so this was a wonderful product to try instead.  Its very moisturizing, and at first I thought it would be way to sheer, but it really packs on color!  I was surprised at how long it stayed on as well.  not sticky at all
Brittany G.
Dayton, OH
Julep is rather affordable, especially for a subscription service. However, I just don't think their product is ALL that. The nail polish will chip after a few uses (all of them, not just this color). This is a great gift for a lady in your life, but there are other boxes that are I would recommend.
Tiffany P.
Las Vegas, NV
Julep's lipgloss is amazing. It's moisturizing and non-sticky. The shade range is a little mediocre but I'm sure they'll add to it. My only issue with Julep is that once you receive a product you can't return or exchange it. That's not great service to me.
Calista A.
Apple valley ca
This lip gloss is really nice and hydrating! I really like the color and it applies really nicely. I bought this product on a lim and I found that it was really good and well worth the money!
Allaa D.
Raleigh
I am in love with lip gloss.  Not even I am loving it my daughter who is 4 is loving it.  I have to hide it from her so she won't use it all.  The color is cute and soft.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
I tried it makes your lips look very pink like natural pink lips which is very pretty I would say if your looking for more of natural look for your lips I would recommend buying and using this product
Karen S.
This lip gloss added just a hint of color! I liked that it wasn't too sticky. Made my lips feel hydrated. It was a little thick but didn't look thick.

back