Julep So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss - Bestie (vivid dragonfruit crA¨me)

So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss - This non-sticky, high-shine gloss is enriched with hyaluronic filling spheres to deeply hydrate and naturally plump the look of lips. Has a sheer-to-medium color payoff with super glossy shine.Benefits:Hyaluronic filling spheres & natural oils coat and hydrate lips.Cushiony, non-sticky texture. - So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Julep So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss - Bestie (vivid dragonfruit crA¨me)!
Bel Aire, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this at Ulta after getting a different shade for free from Julep. I haven’t been a lip gloss person since middle school but this is such a different formula and I love it! Very hydrating, nice color payoff, without being overpowering. This color is such a fun pink.
New Castle, DE
Julep So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss - Bestie (vivid dragonfruit crA¨me) uploaded by Mariam A.
This is non sticky, shiny lip gloss which hydrates my lips too. This lip gloss is perfect for spring and for no makeup makeup trend. Lasts long and has very shiny finish, also smells great. Recommend!
Philadelphia , PA
Julep So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss - Bestie (vivid dragonfruit crA¨me) uploaded by Emily K.
I LOVE this lipgloss I currently have one in every single one of my bags. It’s the perfect mix of color and hydration. It is so pretty, isn’t sticky, and adds just the right amount of color.
 I was a little disappointed with the lip losses not as hydrating as a claims to be in fact it made my lips feel dryer than ever the color pay off is good but I cannot stand having to dry lips hope they change the formula soon because the colors are pretty
Julep is such an innovative brand in makeup, skincare, but also colors are so cool. This is flattering and the formula is slightly moisturizing and stays put and is sheer and natural. It tastes good and slightly sweet
I got this from my first Julep monthly boxes and it's a full size item! It's very juicy and the color is great! The packaging is simple but I like it a lot. But because it is a lip gloss it is a little sticky but it's nothing unbearable
Gainesville, GA
I absolutely love this gloss! The color is sheer but definitely opaque enough to tint your lips. It shines beautifully and makes an excellent lipstick topper as well as being just fine by itself. Also the packaging is super cute!
Orlando, FL
Very bright but I didn't love the texture! I think I like more blue-pinks and this was a red-pink. The staying power was pretty good for me though, and I enjoyed the smell of the product.
Lubbock, TX
This gloss was not for me. I do not enjoy thick glosses and these are thick. Because of the thickness, these do last a few hours on the lips without the need to reapply. For me, I would rather a thinner gloss and reapply for often .
Germantown, MD
Great product, great quality, amazing color of extreme pigmentation I really enjoyed using it and would like to use it again