BY JULEP

So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss - This non-sticky, high-shine gloss is enriched with hyaluronic filling spheres to deeply hydrate and naturally plump the look of lips. Has a sheer-to-medium color payoff with super glossy shine.Benefits:Hyaluronic filling spheres & natural oils coat and hydrate lips.Cushiony, non-sticky texture. - So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss see more...

Julep So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss - All the Feels (soft peach shimmer)
  • "Y'all, I am IN LOVE with this new lip gloss from Julep! I have the shades Vibes and Bestie and I am so addicted to the shades, the formula and the wear! And, they smell and taste like apricots... due to the apricot oil that these lip glosses contain. They are not sticky at all, and they do not 'bleed' outside of the lip line like some lip glosses. They have just enough color to make a visible impact... I would say they are semi-opaque. And they last SO long! They will wear off a bit when eating or drinking, etc. but honestly, I do not need to re-apply as often as I do with other lip glosses. These are super hydrating, glossy and feel amazing on the lips. I really hope that these lip glosses are a permanent addition to the Julep Beauty line!" in 4 reviews
Stacy S.
1992 reviews
i received a sample of this in a beauty bag and loved it it was so wasy tonuse and lasted forver on my lips. it had a hint of color and i would buy this again.
Thalia D.
Chicago
I really like the color of this lip gloss. To be honest most of the lip gloss I own are color pink. It's just a natural color and it really stands out.
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
This product will make your lips feel brand new! The flavor of it is great as well the color is just enough to keep it a semi clear gloss.
Jacqueleen P.
I received this lip gloss as a gift. And I’m not much of a lip gloss kind of gal but this one is so nice and not sticky like the others.
Jessica M.
Stoneboro, PA
Love lip gloss so much better than lip sticks. My lips tend to me more dry and this gloss is very hydrating and pigmented. It’s great.
symphany b.
san antonio
this by far was one of my favorite lipstick in the world.while it made my lips pop out in every way possible .
Gladys H.
houston texas
Great lip gloss Greta color and it last for long hours well on me! Great product I highly recommend

Thea S.
Love love love!!! This lip gloss is gorgeous and keeps my lips feeling lush for hours!! Love the range of colours and the high shine too!! Ordered mine online from their website and delivery was super speedy!! I've got a few different colours and will definitely repurchase and recommend
Destiny R.
I love these glosses. They are pretty, just pigmented enough, and they make my lips look healthier and fuller. The smell is nice. It doesn't dry my lips out or anything. The brand is also cruelty free which is always important!

back