BY JULEP

So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss - This non-sticky, high-shine gloss is enriched with hyaluronic filling spheres to deeply hydrate and naturally plump the look of lips. Has a sheer-to-medium color payoff with super glossy shine.Benefits:Hyaluronic filling spheres & natural oils coat and hydrate lips.Cushiony, non-sticky texture. - So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss see more...

Julep So Plush Ultra-Hydrating Lip Gloss - All the Feels (soft peach shimmer)
  • "Y'all, I am IN LOVE with this new lip gloss from Julep! I have the shades Vibes and Bestie and I am so addicted to the shades, the formula and the wear! And, they smell and taste like apricots... due to the apricot oil that these lip glosses contain. They are not sticky at all, and they do not 'bleed' outside of the lip line like some lip glosses. They have just enough color to make a visible impact... I would say they are semi-opaque. And they last SO long! They will wear off a bit when eating or drinking, etc. but honestly, I do not need to re-apply as often as I do with other lip glosses. These are super hydrating, glossy and feel amazing on the lips. I really hope that these lip glosses are a permanent addition to the Julep Beauty line!" in 4 reviews
Hannah L.
San Jose, CA
This lip gloss is so amazing I have it in a bunch of colors. First of all this is some of the glossiest lip gloss around. Think 90s level gloss. The formula is super silky and very plumping due to the HA spheres. Sometimes I put this on while I’m getting ready just to hydrate and plump my lips (not for the full gloss effect) and then apply lipstick over it. Oh and it smells amazing. This is another holy grail product from julep and I will keep restocking with my Julep Maven subscription.
Janelle T.
Selinsgrove , PA
Loveeeee Julep hydrating lip gloss! Aside from Buxom, this is my go-to gloss. It truly is hydrating and not sticky at all. Even after the shine fades, the color stays for a couple hours. Must try! This is my go-to nude color for everyday use. I'm almost through this tube and definitely want more.
Amanda S.
Dallas, TX
This is super great to go over some kind of lip stain or gloss that turns into Matte. It also is great to just give a little color when you’re in a hurry without just using ChapstickI
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the intense shine! Leaves them looking like glass of how shinny it is. I like putting it over lipstick or alone i also use as a moisturizer for my lips when chapped.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I actually have this in the shade Boss but the link for it isn't working. This is my review for the summer beauty #contest. I love this lip gloss! Definitely the most beautiful packaging I've ever seen for lip gloss, I love the flavor, the pigmentation and the overall feel of it. It's not my longest lasting lip gloss but I don't even care. If I could afford to keep my julep subscription, I would totally get more shades!
Sum W.
definitely love this lip gloss - great color and longlasting shine! i like to use this product with simple makeup looks. i only need to reapply every couple hours, which is good for a lip gloss. color stays longer than shine. would recommend. can dry out lips slightly.
Misty S.
Hot Springs, AR
I absolutely love this lip gloss. And if there's anything I'm a pro at- it's lip gloss! It has an amazing scent and feels so great. It stays on for a long time too! Every time I use this gloss it's like a little vacation.
Erin B.
Keyport, NJ
The lip gloss I have been searching for all my life... THIS IS IT!!! I walked into ULTA determined to finally find a lip gloss I liked. One of the employees mentioned this product to me so I checked it out and BOOM. I have been looking for a slightly tinted lip gloss that compliments my natural lip color and the All the Feels does that. It applies so smoothly and enhances the natural color of my lips without adding a tacky pink color to it. Every "natural lip color" lip gloss i've ever tried was always over pigmented with pink. This lip gloss adds just the write amount of SHINE to your lips, not shimmer. Perfect for an everyday, on the go look or to class up your look for a night out. The formula is super hydrating and the application is very smooth. Highly recommend this product AND this color.
Ashley Mae S.
Federal Way, WA
I love the color and at the same time it moisturize your lips and does not dry up. It's not expensive at all and you can find this at any beauty store. I suggest lip gloss if you want plump, smooth lips. You can use this when your going out on that date u been looking for.