BY JULEP

This soft-focus powder has ultrafine color pearls that go on creamy then set to a long-lasting powder finish. Easy to apply, easy to blend (no brush needed.), easy to keep in your clutch for on-the-go beauty touch-ups. The skip the brush crème-to-powder blush stick uses ultrafine pearls to provide a dewy, luminous glow. Our soft focus formula gives a silky texture and ultra-smooth application that easily blends, then sets to powder and stays put. Pick from four universal shades that can blush, bronze, sculpt, or highlight. see more...

• I have been thinking of buying a blush stick and I was wo...2 Answers
  • These blush sticks are a bit higher in price than some ot...4 Answers
  • I've had a blush stick before from the Tyra collection an...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "tulips cream to powder blush stick in color peony pink. it's such a soft pink blends perfectly for a natural glow. glide on your cheeks and desired area and then blend with your blush brush a little goes a long way. the packaging is stunning gunmetal color. i love everything about it totally recommend" in 3 reviews
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I like the idea of this blush, I just wish it were maybe slightly more pigmented & blendable. The application style, I feel should maybe be a little bigger, kinda the size of your cheek area. I feel as though u have to make a few lines & blend them AND then also blend the cheek area in general! It's just an extra step, IMO. I do like the product, #JulepStickCremeBlush - it's a pretty, pink blush, creme stick. I love the applicator style, small & Chic! And it just takes some practice to blend this product, I feel. Overall, it's a good creme blush stick & I'd recommend to an intermediate to professional makeup person.
Hannah L.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Sweet Peach more...
So I’m all about cream/gel/liquid blushes and multi sticks and this one just doesn’t cut it in my opinion. The formula is a little dry for my liking and kind of cakes on until you rub it in and it basically disappears. Oh and it has glitter. Not a ton but definitely noticeable and I’m just not a fan. Shimmer is one thing but actual chunks of glitter? Bleh. There are better options out there.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
Review for: Peony Pink more...
I have fallen so in love with this blush stick. It is the perfect rosy pink that goes so great with my fair skin, blonde hair and green eyes. Just a couple light dabs and then blending by lightly tapping my finger do the trick. This stays in place the whole day and really brightens up my cheeks.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Tulips cream to powder blush stick in color peony pink. It's such a soft pink blends perfectly for a Natural Glow. Glide on your cheeks and desired area and then blend with your blush brush a little goes a long way. The packaging is stunning gunmetal color. I love everything about it totally recommend
Rolonda F.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Passion Fruit more...
I revived this blush in my most recent Julep box, and I'm in love!! It glides on effortlessly, it blends very very well, and unlike a lot of blushes I've tried, I love how it looks on my dark skin. I highly recommend it!!
Elizabeth F.
Kernersville
Review for: Sweet Peach (light peachy pink sheen), Peony Pink, Warm Bronze more...
I love how this goes on very smoothly and where you want it! Blends in perfect pigmented does. I have bought nearly all there stuff and all the facial cuticle stuff works! There nail polish is very pretty but doesn't last
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
Review for: Golden Guava (peachy pink Gold shimmer) more...
This product is okay. I got it in my julep beauty box. I definitely wouldn’t buy it for the retail price. It’s very pigmented but it just doesn’t sit right on my skin.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
I have this in sweet peach, guava, and sheer glow. If you have extremely pale skin and have a hard time finding blushes that aren't too dark, then try out sweet peach! It's a gorgeous pale peach color.
In terms of consistency, these are slightly more moisturizing than most creme blush sticks I've tried, and they blend extremely well.
I highly recommend this!
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Moonlit Sand more...
The shade moonlight sand - a sheer glow highlighter - is so amazing.  Its really the perfect highlighter to apply on days that you don't wear foundation, and it gives a really natural glow for fair skin.

However, the other colors of this product that I've tried I haven't cared for.  The bronzer is ORANGE! and the blushes are difficult to blend out evenly.
Jessica H.
Louisville
Review for: Passion Fruit more...
I received this on a Julep monthly subscription and didn't think I would like it at all. Fortunately, I love it! I had never used a blush like this and the past and was a little scared. Also, It appeared that the color would be extremely dark for my skin tone. Once I got up the courage to try it, I was in love. The color looks great and it stays in place on my cheeks. I plan on continuing to use this product in the future.
Shan E.
These blush sticks are a bit higher in price than some others. Do you think they're worth the price?
Alyssa Marie G.
Massillon, OH
Does this go on smoothly? Does it last throughout the day? Is it easy to take off?
Taylor M.
Bradford, PA
I have been thinking of buying a blush stick and I was wondering, does the stick version feel like it gets caked on?
Kimesha P.
Brooklyn , NY
I've had a blush stick before from the Tyra collection and I loved it, does anyone know of any good affordable ones?