BY JULEP

This soft-focus powder has ultrafine color pearls that go on creamy then set to a long-lasting powder finish. Easy to apply, easy to blend (no brush needed.), easy to keep in your clutch for on-the-go beauty touch-ups. The skip the brush crème-to-powder blush stick uses ultrafine pearls to provide a dewy, luminous glow. Our soft focus formula gives a silky texture and ultra-smooth application that easily blends, then sets to powder and stays put. Pick from four universal shades that can blush, bronze, sculpt, or highlight. see more...

• I have been thinking of buying a blush stick and I was wondering,...2 Answers
  • These blush sticks are a bit higher in price than some others. Do...4 Answers
  • I've had a blush stick before from the Tyra collection and I love...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Adrianna O.
I have this in the shade Moonlit Sand which is described as a rose gold shimmer. I find this to be very frosty and have a very cool tone to it with the shimmer pulling more silvery than gold on me. The texture is not bad as it is creamy and easy to blend, but the color and frostiness of this shade was not to my liking at all. There is also little bits of glitter (very fine) in this product which I do not like in my highlighters. The packing is solid and you do get a fair amount of product for the price, but I cannot make this frosty shade work for me.
Michelle R.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Sweet peach is my jam. Love this. Doesn't last super well (definitely not a stain or tint), but it's so gentle and makes your skin so soft that you kind of love reapplying. Color is definitely buildable- you can keep it subtle, or make it much bolder. Getting ready for my goddaughter to get to the age where make up matters, there's no question this will be one of the first things I introduce her to :)
Jessica M.
I bought this from Julep.com and I have used it many times. It's an amazing crème blush. It feels so soft and it looks great on the skin. It has a light shimmery finish and it's super pigmented. You just swipe it on in the area you want your blush. But, be careful! a little goes a long way! It's great for all skin tones Julep has a variety of colors in this product. I would definitely recommend!
Lisa  F.
I am obsessed with this blush stick! I hardly wore blush before getting this stick in my monthly julep maven box. It is so simple to apply--goes on smoothly and looks so natural--that I now wear blush almost every day. I will buy this blush until they don't make it anymore (which I hope is never!)

You can also use this blush as an eye shadow or lipstick if you're so inclined.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
I have this in sweet peach, guava, and sheer glow. If you have extremely pale skin and have a hard time finding blushes that aren't too dark, then try out sweet peach! It's a gorgeous pale peach color.
In terms of consistency, these are slightly more moisturizing than most creme blush sticks I've tried, and they blend extremely well.
I highly recommend this!
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
I just got this beautiful Blush Creme-to-Powder Blush Stick in Golden Guava and it is absolutely stunning! I bought this in a kit with 3 other products which include another Creme-to-Powder Blush in Sheer Glow, A lip Crayon in Almond Creme Nude and a mascara for only $40 and the best part is...THEY'RE ALL FULL SIZE PRODUCTS! I'm so happy I bought it!
Edith W.
I got this stick in my subscription box and could not be more pleased with it. I not only can use it as a blush stick but it is also versatile as lip gloss or eye shadow. The saturation is perfect and it just glides on so smoothly that I wish I could honestly apply it to my whole face....but lets be honest, that would not be cute.
Christina H.
Denver, NC
In love with these Julep products! Amazing and not so expensive! I love the sheer glow as a highlighter. It works amazing. It really pops my blue eyes. I won't be using any other highlighters since I bought this! Love love love love it!!!
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
I recently purchased this at ulta and was skeptical about it because of the name. I think that buffing the edges of the blush once it's on your cheeks looks the best and looks the most natural. I love the color and the formula very much.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Love this! It gives me that natural blush and glow on my face! Good for those who want to create a simple look without using lots of highlighter or blush. This blends nicely and glides on smoothly and a little goes a long way!
Shan E.
These blush sticks are a bit higher in price than some others. Do you think they're worth the price?
Alyssa Marie G.
Canton, OH
Does this go on smoothly? Does it last throughout the day? Is it easy to take off?
Taylor M.
Bradford, PA
I have been thinking of buying a blush stick and I was wondering, does the stick version feel like it gets caked on?
Kimesha P.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had a blush stick before from the Tyra collection and I loved it, does anyone know of any good affordable ones?