BY JULEP

Layers and blends to create easy, on-trend eye looks. Treats your eyelids to the smoothing, nourishing benefits of power cell complex, a julep-exclusive blend of age-defying, skin-boosting, ultra-hydrating ingredients. see more...

• Which colors are best for a daytime work look? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great basic palette. Your get amazing color payoff and log staying power with primer. The colors blend well and the brush is exactly what you need. This palette allows you to create a lot of neutral looks for a similar payout as the Naked palettes.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful collection to have. I have used every color almost completely. I got this as a gift so I'm not sure how expensive it was. I lasts for a long time when applied and I would recommend this product to any one who loves the natural more base look!
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally all my favorite colors in one palette! Don't have to bring multiple palettes when on the go. Not as much pigmentation as I had hoped but still gets the job done! My go to eye shadows for the last few months!
Heather F.
WADDELL, AZ
I love lots of options when it comes to colors and this pallet of colors is very versatile to work with. It stays on and doesn't get cakey.
Monika C.
Gainesville, FL
I truly loved this product!!! The colors are in my favorite color wheel.. I would recommend everyone to try it!
Kay R.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good eye makeup products, nice colors, looks good on all types of skin tones! Nice & neat Packaging
Kay K.
I think the RSVP Eye Shadow Palette by Julep is a good yet basic palette. The color payoff is decent and (with primer) the lasting power is good. I just wish their first full shadow palette had more color options which is why I removed a star.
Eva V.
Glasgow
Very nice pigmentation but doesnt last very long on the lids. I have blue eyes and it complements them well. I use this every day with an eye primer which helps. Packaging is beautiful which helps! Would recommend with an eye primer, suits every eye colour.
Amanda V.
AV CURITIBA, 831 CENTRO
Essa paleta eh a melhor que já pude usar. Maquiadores da cidade estão enlouquecidos para ter essa paleta, mas está complicado para encontrar.
teresita v.
Apenas iniciare mi curso de belleza y quiero ver que tipo de sombras hay me an recomendado estas y dicen que están bien que son bienas
Sarah C.
Which colors are best for a daytime work look?