Julep RSVP Eye Shadow Palette, 0.33 oz. uploaded by Sharifa L.Julep RSVP Eye Shadow Palette, 0.33 oz. uploaded by Sharifa L.Julep RSVP Eye Shadow Palette, 0.33 oz. uploaded by Sharifa L.

BY JULEP

Layers and blends to create easy, on-trend eye looks. Treats your eyelids to the smoothing, nourishing benefits of power cell complex, a julep-exclusive blend of age-defying, skin-boosting, ultra-hydrating ingredients. see more...

• Which colors are best for a daytime work look? 2 Answers
Sharifa L.
I got this when I was subscribe to Julep. And I can honestly say The only shades that I’ve ever really used are the three shades in the second picture and as seen in the third picture they are somewhat pigmented this was after four coats. But the skin on my face is a lighter shade and the skin on my arm so it appeared differently. I originally liked this pallet because there are a lot of earthtones however I found that I would have to continue to to blend more eye shadow in because it would appear much lighter on my eyes. I will say that my favorite thing about this palette would have to be a make up brush . It’s so smooth I love the fact that it’s long easy for me to grab a hold and takes up jus the right amount of make up. I use it for everything . I guess that’s the real reason why I’m rating this palette so low is because I don’t buy a pallet for the make up brush I buy a pallet for the make up... I wasn’t as satisfied as I was hoping to be
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
This is a great basic palette. Your get amazing color payoff and log staying power with primer. The colors blend well and the brush is exactly what you need. This palette allows you to create a lot of neutral looks for a similar payout as the Naked palettes.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
This is a beautiful collection to have. I have used every color almost completely. I got this as a gift so I'm not sure how expensive it was. I lasts for a long time when applied and I would recommend this product to any one who loves the natural more base look!
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
Literally all my favorite colors in one palette! Don't have to bring multiple palettes when on the go. Not as much pigmentation as I had hoped but still gets the job done! My go to eye shadows for the last few months!
Kay K.
I think the RSVP Eye Shadow Palette by Julep is a good yet basic palette. The color payoff is decent and (with primer) the lasting power is good. I just wish their first full shadow palette had more color options which is why I removed a star.
Heather F.
WADDELL, AZ
I love lots of options when it comes to colors and this pallet of colors is very versatile to work with. It stays on and doesn't get cakey.
angela m.
I like Julep’s eye shadows. I use a eye make up primer to ensure lasting power but the pigment is good and I like these.
Monika C.
Gainesville, FL
I truly loved this product!!! The colors are in my favorite color wheel.. I would recommend everyone to try it!
Kay R.
Fresno, CA
Pretty good eye makeup products, nice colors, looks good on all types of skin tones! Nice & neat Packaging
Eva V.
Glasgow
Very nice pigmentation but doesnt last very long on the lids. I have blue eyes and it complements them well. I use this every day with an eye primer which helps. Packaging is beautiful which helps! Would recommend with an eye primer, suits every eye colour.
Sarah C.
Which colors are best for a daytime work look?

back