BY JULEP

A curated mini holographic nail polish set featuring jojo (bombshell), a red currant holographic, Anastasia (classic with a twist), a regal berry holographic, Yvette (boho glam), an alpine lake holographic Kinsey (bombshell), an imperial blue holographic, Larissa (it girl), an evergreen holographic, and coralline (boho glam), an obsidian holographic. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Becky S.
I like the idea of smaller sized nail polishes to try in a set so when I saw these from julep go on sale I bought them quickly. The colours in this set are mostly jewel toned with at least 3 having glitter in them. All were nicely pigmented but 2 shades were nearly identical which is kind of lame. I always use a fast drying top coat with #JulepNailPolish like Sally Hansen® Insta Dri Top Coat™ Nail Polish because they generally take too long for my patience.
P V.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
The nail polishes are a big NO-NO! What a total disappointment. If there was anything positive at all about Julep's nail polishes, it would be... just the colors. They are cute but not exclusive.

Other than that, what a nightmare. I have purchased $2 polishes from the dollar store and they have worked better than Julep's.

Julep's polishes are slow drying, extremely thin and runny and does not coat evenly. I literally cancelled my subscription after I ordered the nail polishes thinking that they were going to work as nicely as the "reviews" being posted.

Do not bother of waste your time or money on the nail polishes - you will be disappointed.
Jen V.
Waveland
This nail polish is beautiful in the bottle but looks different on nails. It easily chips even with top coat. This was my second time using with the same end result. It's easy to apply and use...but you will be reapplying quite often. I think that they have better options for cheaper prices.
Kiki G.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
As a nail biter, it is difficult to find the inspiration to take my stress out in other places.  That was until I found Julep.  The colors are amazing and last without chipping.  I look forward to changing my colors to match my outfit of the day.  And my nails have never been healthier.
//Hidey R.
new york
I personally have not used it but one of my closest friends has literally been obsessed with this collection for years now and she so upset us with it it's legit on the shelf on her wall and she stays there literally the best.
Sarah D.
Seattle, WA
I love the julep holographic polishes. They aren’t quite as good as holographic powder at the salon but they give a pretty result from just polish. I have also found julep polishes last for nearly a week if used with base and top coat.
Whitney F.
ANDERSON, SC
I was getting the Julep box for a while before I decided to cancel. It was just too expensive for the quality of products. Their nail polish works but it doesn't seem better than any other brand.
Nicole H.
The polish wasn't anything really truly different than other brands. But the have great colors! I tried a few times, but it ultimately wasn't good enough to keep getting. It is still fun to receive little gifts like this
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Julep is one of my favorite brands for nail care and this mini holographics nail set is amazing. Great value for money and excellent quality.
Shamira B.
Staten Island , NY
i got this mini set got my daughter stocking stuffer at Christmas time. she is literally obsessed it is super affordable