Julep Rock Star Hand Creme 3.0 oz uploaded by Susan R.Julep Rock Star Hand Creme 3.0 oz uploaded by Mikal W.

BY JULEP

An antiaging, emollient blend of shea butter, glycerin, coconut oil, and vitamin E keeps hands hydrated, even after washing. This non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula is fragranced with a clean, fresh floral scent. Its TSA-compliant size and twist-lock cap make it ideal for travel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates To create a Rock Star Hand Creme at the request of the brand's CEO, Jane Park, Julep turned to Facebook and asked its community what their all time favorite hand creams are. Then, they cherry-picked the best ingredients out of their answers. They developed the cream Jane wanted and amed it in her honor. Rock Star has been such a great success for Julep, it kick started the "social innovation" arm of the brand's product development, and they've been crowd sourcing the best ingredients and latest in beauty technology from its online community ever since. see more...

Jennifer G.
If this came in a gallon, I'd buy it. The first time I received this from Julep, I was sold after the first use. I have no idea why it's called Rock Star Hand Creme, but I like the packaging and the ombré tube. It truly hydrates your hands! I think it actually works wonders for cuticles as well. Plus is smells fantastic. Don't hesitate on trying this hand creme. Keep a tube in your purse at all times and you'll be ready for and weather woes that dry your hands.
Stephanie B.
Robbinsdale , MN
I bought this lotion in one of my Julep boxes and was so happy. It's a light and pleasant scent and leaves my hands feeling great at night. Not too thick and soaks in well. Love the twist top! Bought a 2nd to have on hand just in case.
Susanne C.
South Euclid, OH
I keep this stuff in my work bag. I wash my hands very often and this stuff truly is a "rock star". It's non-greasy, smells great (light and sort of citrus-like), and does an excellent job moisturizing.
Jessica B.
Amazing light weight yet moisturizing hand cream! Love how it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a filmy residue on my skin. Highly recommend this product!
Crystal Y.
Juleps Rock Star hand creme smells amazing, leaves no greasy feeling, and moisturizes my hands great in the harsh winter.
Heanderlynn H.
I received this product in one of my monthly Julep boxes, and I fell in love. It smells good, and it does a decent job. The bottle is very convenient. I have harsh hands, and when I use it constantly, it works wonder. I will definitely be getting more.
Marissa V.
I thought I liked this lotion, but the smell became too much for me and I think it is a little too greasy for me. I had bought it when I was subscribed to Julep, but I didn't like their products as much as I had in the beginning.
Kellie S.
Oregonia, OH
I love the smell!! Makes my hands super soft, absolutely love this hand creme! The price, as with all Julep products IMO, are a little pricey. However, I recently joined their Maven monthly box program and pay 24.99 for a box every month that has like over $40 of goodies.
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm normally a Julep-can-do-no-wrong, gal, but this one is docked a point due to smell. it's overly "smelly". not a pleasant one. i suppose it's soapy smelling? it kinda ruins the lotion for me. but the lotion-y part is actually hydrating!
Emily M.
Indianapolis, In
I loved the smell of this hand cream so much! It made my hands feel so soft and didn't leave me feeling greasy. I really dislike the price but if you are a hand cream junky then you should give Rock Star a go.