BY JULEP

Pile precision brushes feature a shorter stem that lets you get closer to your nail while polishing. For best results, pop on an overcap and attach to the pile wand (not included). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Fantastic concept, extremely poor execution on the brush itself. I literally threw it away. Very expensive for the poor delivery. I was highly disappointed and do not recommend it to anyone. I feel they need to go back to the drawing board! Thumbs down.
Heather G.
Lexington, KY
I have enjoyed this product very much as I am naturally not a neat nail polisher. Julep's precision brush makes it easy to get polish on without having it all over my hands. I have recommended this product to others and think it does a fantastic job.
Allie L.
Hoboken, NJ
Still made my nail polishes hard to apply. I liked the concept of it and it did make it more comfortable to hold, especially in my non dominant hand, but I don't like that I can't use it with my other nail polish brands.
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
This wasn't as good as i thought it would be. Its very hard to remove the polish from it if you let it dry. I couldn't get a good grip on it.
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
Not a fan at all of this Β apparatus, def does not offer any benefit. Unless getting aggravated is considered a benefit. Don't waste ur money!Β
Megan D.
Altamonte Springs
I was. It a huge fan of this product. Although the idea behind it seemed like a good one it just wasn't that helpful to me.
Chelsea H.
England , Ws66db
this brush is amazing its so light weighted and gives a beautiful shine to the nails im a repeat user and im already in love with the product its really easy to apply and to use theres nothing bad about the product and i recommend this to others and you should aswellΒ
member-52b7f416b
METROencanta tw deja las uΓ±az omo nuevas te lax cuida y no te deja k suden y k sean grasas lo mejro sun duda de verdad
md ..
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍beautiful and a great πŸ‘πŸ» It is amazing and I love it so much better than a lot of otherΒ