Julep Oxygen Performance Top Coat 0.27 oz uploaded by Tammy N.Julep Oxygen Performance Top Coat 0.27 oz uploaded by Lauren D.

BY JULEP

A fast-drying, long-wearing top coat formulated with innovative Oxygen Technology, nutrient-rich caviar extract, and scratch-resistant platinum. Brush on shine and long-wear when you coat your nail polish with this Oxygen Performance Top Coat. This finish allows oxygen to permeate the nail bed, encouraging strong, healthy nail growth. Formulated with nutrient-rich caviar extract and scratch-resistant platinum, it creates a glossy protective seal that extends the life of your mani. Pair it with the JULEP Color Treat nail polish and Oxygen Smoothing Base Coat to create the ultimate long-wear system that allows nails to breathe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and a five-free formula. It is free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP, and camphor. see more...

• I don't understand why oxygen is included in the name. The natura...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kris J.
Clear Lake
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best top coat ever!  It applies easily and really helps my polish stay on longer.  I find that it dries quickly as well.  This product works better than my quick dry top coat from sally hansen, which was my go to for years!  I'm really glad I found this product.
Rachel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only bad thing about this product is that you can't see how much is left and I swear it doesn't come all the way full, I just feel like it never lasts as long as my base coat. It's super shiny and helps my mani last a good 2 weeks while still looking decent.
Gloria V.
I would buy it again  the only reason I put a four start is because I could not find it in different colors. I was able to find it online, it was at a decent price and it was easy to apply did not have a problem. I would definitely buy it again as I bought another one recently.
Jenna C.
Augusta, GA
I noticed it made my nails more pink with a tint from the polish but no real improvement in my nails. Not somthing I would be interested in buying again.
Lore B.
It worked great the first time I used it. After that, it got thick, impossible to use, stringy. I had stored it properly, cap nice and tight. For $14, I definitely expected a lot better! I could get Wet n Wild for 99 cents! It make do the same thing at some point but I'd have 14 bottles to go through before I matched what Julep cost. Not a great value.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a fan of this top coat at all. The first time i used it was so thick and gunky it was hard to brush it evenly and every time i took it out of the bottle the polish came out stringy, i had to dunk it back in to remove the excess.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I like his topcoat. It leaves a very shiny nail surface which I like. It doesn't last as long as I would like, but I do wash my hands very frequently.
Jalisa j.
Detroit, MI
I love this product. It leaves my nails really shiny and they feel silky. The only thing I do not like is that it doesn't work too well with keeping the polish on my nails. I go about a week without any chipping.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think this is worth the price . It works well and I had a couple days of chip free nails. It went on really easy and nice too, but I have the essie all in one and I think that works much better and that I got on sale at TJ Max.
Sara T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE IT! I find it to be there best Top Coat so far. I originally loved Freedom Top Coat, but I think this stuff is better. it applies easier and really helps to prevent chipping. The only problem is that after a while, despite how tightly closed the lid is, it sort of thickens up and becomes more difficult to use. The other top coats and their base coat and nail treatment does the same thing though.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I don't understand why oxygen is included in the name. The natural nail gets all it needs from the nail bed, and doesn't need oxygen?