Julep Oxygen Performance Top Coat 0.27 oz uploaded by Lauren D.Julep Oxygen Performance Top Coat 0.27 oz uploaded by Tammy N.

BY JULEP #76 in Nail Polish Top Coats

A fast-drying, long-wearing top coat formulated with innovative Oxygen Technology, nutrient-rich caviar extract, and scratch-resistant platinum. Brush on shine and long-wear when you coat your nail polish with this Oxygen Performance Top Coat. This finish allows oxygen to permeate the nail bed, encouraging strong, healthy nail growth. Formulated with nutrient-rich caviar extract and scratch-resistant platinum, it creates a glossy protective seal that extends the life of your mani. Pair it with the JULEP Color Treat nail polish and Oxygen Smoothing Base Coat to create the ultimate long-wear system that allows nails to breathe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and a five-free formula. It is free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP, and camphor. see more...

• I don't understand why oxygen is included in the name. The natura...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Raven H.
I used to get monthly Julep packages. The boxes are a bit expensive once you add up how much you spent in a year. The products are great, though. Definitely worth the money. This top coat is amazingly glossy. I absolutely love it! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I love Julep Brand polishes regardless of the color! My nails looked amazing after using continuously, they got thicker and grew longer! Too bad the company itself is so bad. I was on a subscription and 3 times I never got my boxes. The company refused to help me so I’ve decided never to use them or refer them. It’s a shame they have one of the best polishes on the market.
Kris J.
Clear Lake
Best top coat ever!  It applies easily and really helps my polish stay on longer.  I find that it dries quickly as well.  This product works better than my quick dry top coat from sally hansen, which was my go to for years!  I'm really glad I found this product.
Rachel V.
The only bad thing about this product is that you can't see how much is left and I swear it doesn't come all the way full, I just feel like it never lasts as long as my base coat. It's super shiny and helps my mani last a good 2 weeks while still looking decent.
Gloria V.
I would buy it again  the only reason I put a four start is because I could not find it in different colors. I was able to find it online, it was at a decent price and it was easy to apply did not have a problem. I would definitely buy it again as I bought another one recently.
Caeli D.
In love with this product. Yes it is little pricey but there are ways to get around that. IF yo are a maven you can get this for $14.40 and also ou can add items to your box or when you shop for a discounted price. This top coat is amazing, it makes my polish last days longer. I'm a nurse and it holds up to all the hand washing . This is a must have for me . Also this makes your nails dry so fast, it is amazing
Sara T.
LOVE IT! I find it to be there best Top Coat so far. I originally loved Freedom Top Coat, but I think this stuff is better. it applies easier and really helps to prevent chipping. The only problem is that after a while, despite how tightly closed the lid is, it sort of thickens up and becomes more difficult to use. The other top coats and their base coat and nail treatment does the same thing though.
Anisha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I use this every time I do my nails. They just feel so much better when I use this with my nail polish, like they can breathe. Plus, it helps the polish last longer too. It's the only one I ever use anymore. Totally worth the price, because it can make even a drugstore polish look and feel good.
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH
I definitely give this top coat nail polish a big thumbs up. It really does help my nails dry faster, and on th of that it makes them very shiny. Also, making them look smooth and it really does just give your color a beautiful flawless finish. I highly recommend this 💅🏼
Lore B.
It worked great the first time I used it. After that, it got thick, impossible to use, stringy. I had stored it properly, cap nice and tight. For $14, I definitely expected a lot better! I could get Wet n Wild for 99 cents! It make do the same thing at some point but I'd have 14 bottles to go through before I matched what Julep cost. Not a great value.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I don't understand why oxygen is included in the name. The natural nail gets all it needs from the nail bed, and doesn't need oxygen?