Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment ivory uploaded by Kirstie M.

BY JULEP #59 in Nail Treatments

A perfecting tint and revolutionary treatment for thin, weak nails that are prone to breakage and peeling. This complete nail tint assists with nail health while creating a flawless look. It is formulated with advanced oxygen technology that allows nails to breathe. Its patented Hexanal formulation strengthens and conditions nails, while its plant stem cell complex provides antiaging support. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a two-week, independent consumer trial of 100 women over 14 days, 9 out of 10 participants agreed that Oxygen Nail Treatment:- Conditions, strengthens, and hardens natural nails- Treats thin, weak nails. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jodi S.
Lexington
To be completely honest I couldn't tell a difference in my nails. It had a good color and it applies easily but I used it long enough to go through a whole bottle and honestly I'm not sure that my nails were any better, however they weren't any worse either. I don't think I would repurchase this.
Heidi P.
Mesa, AZ
As long as you take your time applying two coats of this it is wonderful and can be worn alone. I received it through my julep membership which I have since cancelled. That being said I don't know if I would have paid full price. It was a good deal when I had the subscription.
Preet V.
Patterson, CA
This product is great, it makes your nails shiny, healthy like. I am so in love with it! The application is very smooth, unlike other nail polishes. It doesn't clump! I don't think I have anything negative to say about the product. Try it our for yourselves!
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have several Julep polishes and I see no difference between these oxygen ones and normal ones. I know they're supposed to be breathable but seriously have made no difference. As well, the prices are a bit ridiculous to me. The color is pretty though.
Lynn W.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not usually a fan of Julep products but this was nourishing and felt great. I've been trying to grow out my nails and stop biting them from stress and I feel like this helped a lot towards that goal.
Daisy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My nails grow fast but they are super thin. That is one problem I have when I get them painted, and usually they chip within a few days. With this nail treatment they do make them less bend-y and my manicure lasts longer.
Jess L.
Fairfield , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was heaven! It really healed my hands up with no issue at all. I have rough cuticles because I'm constantly washing my hands. This was my first time using julep but I'll defiantly be using their products again
Mae G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color. so pretty on fair skin. Also help to create cute design if you are into it.
siham z.
sidi slimane
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like nail plolishI want a review of this productIn my page on instagram: @fatifatiflor10I love this product and I am very excited to try it and tell my friends
Hamideche g.
19000. setif
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have easy refractions as a result of doing house work but to protect it I use this product to smear it and also keep the nail polish longer