BeautyNailNail CareJulep
Oxygen Nail Treatment ivory

Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment ivory

A perfecting tint and revolutionary treatment for thin, weak nails that are prone to breakage and peeling. This complete nail tint assists with nail health while creating a flawless look. It is formulated with advanced oxygen technology that allows nails to breathe. Its patented Hexanal formulation strengthens and conditions nails, while its plant stem cell complex provides antiaging support. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a two-week, independent consumer trial of 100 women over 14 days, 9 out of 10 participants agreed that Oxygen Nail Treatment:- Conditions, strengthens, and hardens natural nails- Treats thin, weak nails.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment ivory!
Tanya S.
Brandenburg
I LOVE THIS POLISH ESPECIALLY WHEN I GET A FULL SIZE BOTTLE FOR HALF THE PRICE. LOOKS GOOD AND STAYS ON MY NAILS FOR A LONG TIME.. LOVE IT.
Soo W.
Los Angeles, CA
It’s a really pretty color but it’s a bit of a struggle to apply evenly. You could see the individual strokes on my nails which was pretty frustrating and a bummer
Krista J.
I like the light tint that this treatment has plus I like to give my nails a break from regular nail polish once and a while. Julep is one of my favorite nail brands.
SarahPesa G.
This product is really excellent, I love it. It’s great for rehabbing nails in need of a little extra love and care. Hands still look elegant and polished despite this being incredibly easy to apply. My only issue is it can get a bit thick.
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
I've been using Julep products for awhile now, and I haven't been disappointed. My nails have been breaking and chipping a lot lately, and this Julep treatment has helped improve my nail growth and strength. It's a little pricy, but worked so well!
Tracey D.
Redmond, WA
Not a fan of the julep packaging or brush. It’s just awkward to apply! I also haven’t seen any improvement from the nail treatment.
Yarlenis D.
Allentown, PA
Maravillada con este color. Amo los colores pasteles en mis hermosas uñitas es una maravilla
Candace W.
Carrollton, GA
A friend of mine recommended this to me a while back, and I’ve found myself using it quite often. I usually have my nails done, or I do them myself (fake nails) but I still try to keep my natural nails as healthy as possible. I have found that my natural nails feel harder and stronger after using this treatment!
Hana B.
Carol Stream, IL
This brand always has great is a great product . I never get disappointed with this product. I will always recommend it to all my friends and my family and maybe my coworkers as well. This product always looks fabulous on anyone. What great items thank you
Delyla C.
Los Angeles, CA
This leaves my nails feeling soft and looking super healthy, smooth and super clean. Whenever I don’t want to paint my nails, I apply this (super easy to apply) and my nails look so nice. Many compliments after using! Recommend!

Looking for your answer?