Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment

A perfecting tint and revolutionary treatment for thin, weak nails that are prone to breakage and peeling. This complete nail tint helps nail health while creating a flawless look. It is formulated with advanced oxygen technology that allows nails to breathe. Patented Hexanal formulation strengthens and conditions nails, while plant stem cell complex provides antiaging benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a two-week, independent consumer trial of 100 women over 14 days, 9 out of 10 participants agreed that Oxygen Nail Treatment:- Conditions, strengthens, and hardens natural nails- Treats thin, weak nails.

Where can I buy this Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment at in stores? I’d prefer not to buy it online.
Is this good to use along with dip powder nails?
I own this product, I’ve been growing my nails out for a handful of months now and my nails split, will it help stop them from breaking all the time and thicken them?
Start your review of Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment!
Bolton, MA
Not sure how I feel about this product, as many of the users. I was a 1st time user. We hope for stronger nails but seem to end up with peeling nails- I think that was the most common complaint. Bubbles in the formula and instead of making nails stronger was either making them peel after being removed or peeling/chipping and peeling nail off with it! I only used it a couple times about 5 years ago. Due to the terrible reviews on juleps main media pages about it, I tried to stay away. Not sure if they have improved it. Would be nice since a lot of julep products work and worked amazingly. (I also thought the julep cuticle oil made my nails and cuticles more dry and peel so I stopped that also- was not happy!)
Spencer, NY
I have very thin & brittle nails so I started using Julep oxygen nail treatment. Wotj 2 coats is more than enough. After using for a week I could feel and see the difference of my fails looking healthier and stronger.
Appleton, WI
Love this nail treatment. My nails can get brittle, especially in the winter, so this saves this. Been using this about a year. Would purchase again when this runs out, but would also be willing to try other products
Columbus, OH
I’ve been using this treatment for years and it’s great. It really improves the condition of the nails and prevents breaking, tearing, and splitting. I find the natural coloration of my nail plates is also improved when I use it. It makes the nails look really nice as well—like a more natural-looking French manicure. It takes a couple more minutes to dry than a base coat but it’s worth the wait.
It wasn't harmful, but it didn't improve my nails in any way either. I've tried both the treatment and the oxygen base coat. If you paint on top, the color will still stain your nails. The treatment wears off in patches over a couple of days, so you have to keep reapplying. Ultimately I prefer to buff my nails to a shine and not put any products on top.
Edmond, OK
Have brittle nails? This treatment will make a difference! My nails continued to be thin and brittle and would break off as soon as they got some length to them. After using I saw a noticeable difference. My nails became stronger, thicker, and my manicure improved overall. Worth the purchase!
Santee, CA
I did. It have good luck with this product. I don’t normally have trouble with my nails but the last couple of years they went from strong and tough to chipping and breaking. I tried this in hopes of helping but I had no luck. This is a thumbs down for me :(
Julep is one of my favorite nail polish brands. I love how they are breathable for my nails and the variety of colors are beautifully chosen. Their price is also great I love it! This nail treatment helped my nails get stronger and would crack less.
Montville, NJ
This product did the job I needed it to with keeping my nails healthy after a few gel manicures. I have very weak and thin nails so this helped with some of the pealing and cracking. I do wish it didn’t look so sticky and would just dry faster.
Levittown, PA
I have been using julep products for years now and they never disappoint. This oxygen treatment is great for weak brittle nails. Definitely worth the price and I’m very happy with the results. My nails hav never looked better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
York, PA
15 days ago
Dana J. • 11 days ago
I got mine at a Marshall's!