Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment

A perfecting tint and revolutionary treatment for thin, weak nails that are prone to breakage and peeling. This complete nail tint helps nail health while creating a flawless look. It is formulated with advanced oxygen technology that allows nails to breathe. Patented Hexanal formulation strengthens and conditions nails, while plant stem cell complex provides antiaging benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a two-week, independent consumer trial of 100 women over 14 days, 9 out of 10 participants agreed that Oxygen Nail Treatment:- Conditions, strengthens, and hardens natural nails- Treats thin, weak nails.

What’s a good nail product for peeling nails?
Has anyone tried this? ? Is it worth the investment?
Where can I buy this Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment at in stores? I’d prefer not to buy it online.
Start your review of Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment!
Dawn T.
Tamaroa, IL
I purchased this Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment at my local Ulta because my natural nails were looking really sad and unhealthy after constantly wearing either acrylics or press ons. The treatment serum is super rich and penetrates very well. After consistent use my nails did start to take a healthy turn. The only downside I would say is you can definitely purchase similar nail treatment products for a fraction of the price. Otherwise this is definitely a good product for damaged, brittle nails.
OVAYI E.
Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment uploaded by OVAYI E.
Very nice pink color, it stays on long and its cruelty free. You just have to apply one coat!
Jessica O.
Medford, NY
Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment uploaded by Jessica O.
I love the sheer pink shade shown in the picture. I use this in between gel manicures to help keep my nails strong. This is a perfect nail polish for thin, weak nails that are prone to breakage and peeling. It is made with oxygen technology that allows your nails to breathe while being strengthening and conditioning your nails.
Jennifer C.
I enjoyed using this nail treatment. I did find it to strengthen my nails with daily use. My nails seemed stronger and less brittle after a week of use.
Jen F.
Orangeville, PA
Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment uploaded by Jen F.
I haven’t been using this product quite long enough to see the full effects BUT I love the polish. It’s a great neutral that only needs 2 thin coats.
Jennifer F.
trenton
Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment uploaded by Jennifer F.
This is my first time using this product. I have very weak, peeling, damaged nails and needed something to help strength them. I love the look of Julep on my nails. The first coat made my nails feel immediately stronger and thicker. I've used it for a week now and I actually have been able to grow them out a little! In the past, my nails would split or break before any length could be achieved. I'll definitely continue with this product.
Sarah C.
Penfield, NY
Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment uploaded by Sarah C.
Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment uploaded by Sarah C.
😍😍 this does everything it promises! I use it as a base and top coat or by itself, my nails have never looked better! It’s oh so expensive so I’m not likely to purchase directly again but this brand is occasionally featured in edit sales so I will snag it then w/o question!
Janett J.
I received this one in my julep monthly subscription. I like it, nails look clean and healthy.
Suzanne F.
Saint Helens, OR
Love the color of this! Makes my nails look like I just went and got a fresh manicure!! Perfect color!! Wish it dried a bit quicker though!
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment uploaded by Stephanie W.
I loooove this oxygenating nail treatment. I use it in between gel manicures to repair my nails and strengthen them. My nails instantly feel more solid after applying this so I don’t have to worry as much about breaking them when they are vulnerable. Picture shown is with treatment applied. Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment #nails #naturalnails #nailtreatment #beauty
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Autara H.
il y a 2 ans
Dana J. il y a 2 ans
I got mine at a Marshall's!
Giulia S.