BY JULEP #77 in Nail Polish

A vibrant, fast-drying nail lacquer. In an array of runway-ready colors, Julep Nail Vernis was developed and tested for use in Julep Nail Parlors. Its fast-drying professional “four-free” formulation is free of DBP, toluene, formaldehyde, and formaldehyde resin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Julep Nail Vernis is available in a variety of finishes including cream, glitter, shimmer, and pearl.

• I have been looking for this nail polish everywhere and I can't s...1 Answers
  • This color looks amazing! Is it worth it?1 Answers
  • Is it work good For daily use of not I like this colour 2 Answers
Julep Nail Vernis Nail Polish
  • "Julep's Nail Polish is so great, good coverage, long wearing and they come in such beautiful colors like this pink called "Reece" it has a beautiful light pink color and is perfect for summer nails!" in 1 review
Myra H.
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a handful of these polishes in different colors and I love them with the exception of a few colors. I find that most of the formulas do dry fairly quickly and my manicure lasts longer than it would with other polishes with or without a topcoat. I like the style of the bottle because it makes storage much easier. These are a bit pricey but if you can find colors you want while these are on sale then it's definitely more worth it.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Benton, LA
I've recently discovered Julep by becoming a Julep Maven. I love received beautiful colors and other beauty products every month. I love the quality and coverage of these nail polishes. Their website gives very detailed and accurate descriptions of the colors including whether they are cream or sheer so no unpleasant surprises. I love this coverage of the creams and the delicacy and versatility of the sheets.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Julep is another great brand to add to your arsenal! They have so many fun colors to choose from as well as a great subscription box each month. I love the unique shape of the bottles too. The brush makes application so easy and the formula is very smooth and doesn't leave your nails looking streaked! One coat will even work with most of their colors. I love this brand and highly recommend it!
Karina A.
Karina A.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Taylor
I got this as a gift from my mother and its so pretty! I love the color and I find that applying just one coat is perfect unlike most nail polishes where you have to apply multiple coats to achieve a nice look. The polish itself does last a long time and it doesn't chip too often, but I do take extra care of my hands when I apply nail polish to make it last longer and prevent chipping.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Exeter, NH
I was not impressed with this polish at all. It is very watery, so it takes many coats to get any color to show. It also is streaky. No matter what or how I put the polish on, it is always streaky. Took forever to dry and lasted maybe two days on my toe nails and less than a day on my finger nails. It was pealing and chipping off. I would not recommend this product at all.
Arlin K.
Arlin K.
Review for: Reese
To be one hundred percent honest, I didn't find anything special in this polish. For the high price, I was expecting something that would go above and beyond. Overall it's an average nail polish. The color's nice, stays on for about 5-7 days, easy application, etc. I would not purchase again since there are other alternatives for a lower price.
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Thornton
One of my favorite nail polish brands. The vivid color options they have a amazing. They are a little on the pricey side but well worth it, since there is several colors that are darker then others one coat is sufficient of using a top coat. I have been buying their products for several years now and they are long lasting.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Roseville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of polish. I actually got the chance to try out 4 of the colors a while back when julep first launched their mail in monthly boxes! :) I got a grey color, a salmon color, and a sparkly gold color, and a sparkly gold and orange color as well. :) and they aren't a strong smelling like other nail polishes.
Chic Pretty F.
Chic Pretty F.
Julep is my new favorite brand! First of all it's a vegan nail polish- amazing! The colors are beautiful and unique and it's very affordable! The only con for me is that I haven't seen it in stores, so I've only been able to buy it online or have received it in a Britain box. I definitely recommend trying it!
Becca M.
Becca M.
Narragansett , RI
Review for: Ellen
I like these nail polishes, but they are not my favorite. The colors are very pretty but they take a long time to dry on your nails and I always end up messing them up. I would definitely put a topcoat on or I found that it would chip. Overall these nail polishes are good but you can definitely get better.
Elvira G.
Elvira G.
Are these actually good? Debating on getting the subscription box
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have never heard of this brand of polish. Is it expensive? Does it work good? Where do you get it?
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks like some quality stuff! Never tried it but what does everyone think about it? What brands would you compare it to in terms of price/quality/color options?
lisa i.
lisa i.
Are Julep Nail Polishes really worth it? I mostly have the cheaper brands but see that a lot of people subscribe and order from here.
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone found a site that sells these at a discounted price?