BY JULEP

A strengthening foundation for a beautiful manicure. This nourishing basecoat strengthens dry, brittle, peeling nails while protecting against staining. For use alone or under Julep Nail Vernis, this formula produces dramatic results in just three days. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Developed and tested for use in Julep Nail Parlors, this fast-drying professional “four-free” formulation is free of DBP, toluene, formaldehyde, and formaldehyde resin. see more...

• Using other Julep products, how long do you feel it exten...1 Answers
  • What have been your results with this product?4 Answers
Julep Nail Therapy Basecoat 0.27 oz
  • "amazing easy base coat application quick dry and just the right amount of gloss and does not feel heavy when applying the second coat with color" in 6 reviews
  • "It dries fast and color last great with this under it." in 1 review
  • "This basecoat makes my nails stronger and my polish last longer!" in 1 review
  • "I got this on the 911 kit along with the cuticle serum and I am really impressed with these products...my nails look healthier and in just a couple of weeks and really quick results...i love it!" in 1 review
  • "It makes the nail polish last longer and doesn't chip at all ." in 1 review
Karen P.
Ruskin, FL
This is just not a base coat but a strenghtener as well. Keeps nails from pelling and becoming dry and brittle. All Julep's nail products don't have any “four-free” formulation. It is free of DBP, toluene, formaldehyde, and formaldehyde resin. Which is very important to me.This is why I tried Julep. I have been with them for almost 2 years now and just love all the great colors. This month of July they have a color for my name. Can't wait to get mine,
Amanda P.
Wood Ridge, NJ
This is your typical basecoat... nothing really out of the ordinary. For price, I did not think it is worth it compared to a Sally Hansen or OPI alternative. I like Sally's "Hard as Nails" basecoat and topcoat as a clear polish for doing my own nails.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I bought this from Julep's 911 kit because I recently had manicures with gel polish which left my nails weak and peeling. This basecoat serum is the best I have ever tried and believe me I have tried many. Within a week I had noticed stronger, longer, healtheir nails. Quick results and miracle product for weak nails.
Felicia B.
Lubbock, TX
I use this under my Juleps when I paint my nails. It helps the polish last and apply better. It also protects my nails under the polish. Love it! I have 3 bottles as back ups!
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
I did not like this base coat at all. It chipped very quickly, and made my nails peel. The bottle is very small, and does not last very long. I typically use OPI's Nail Envy base coat, and this base coat did not work as well for me as OPI.
april t.
This particular polish is a no go. It peels of the next day. I have never been able to actually get another color to stay on my nails with this under it. The one julep polish I urge you not to buy!
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Gosh, there are so many great basecoats out there, but i do like this one quite a bit. it goes on nice and thin, and though there's not a whole lot remarkable about it, it does seem to protect my nails from staining.
Katie K.
Farmingdale, NY
I love this base coat! It is absolutely wonderful. I am so excited to finally have found such a wonderful base coat for my nails that helps my mani's last so much longer.
Melissa M.
Lake George , NY
This is my go to base coat. It is healthy for your nails too. I love Julep! Try a free box! http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/284913/
sierra h.
NEILLSVILLE, WI
I love this stuff! It made my nail polish last 2x longer than normal. It also dries very quickly a d prevented my nails from being discolored by the polish!
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
What have been your results with this product?
Nicole K.
LYNNWOOD, WA
Using other Julep products, how long do you feel it extends the wear?