BY JULEP

A strengthening foundation for a beautiful manicure. This nourishing basecoat strengthens dry, brittle, peeling nails while protecting against staining. For use alone or under Julep Nail Vernis, this formula produces dramatic results in just three days. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Developed and tested for use in Julep Nail Parlors, this fast-drying professional “four-free” formulation is free of DBP, toluene, formaldehyde, and formaldehyde resin. see more...

• Using other Julep products, how long do you feel it extends the w...1 Answers
  • What have been your results with this product?4 Answers
Julep Nail Therapy Basecoat 0.27 oz
  • "amazing easy base coat application quick dry and just the right amount of gloss and does not feel heavy when applying the second coat with color" in 6 reviews
  • "It makes the nail polish last longer and doesn't chip at all ." in 1 review
  • "This basecoat makes my nails stronger and my polish last longer!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this from Julep's 911 kit because I recently had manicures with gel polish which left my nails weak and peeling." in 1 review
  • "I got this on the 911 kit along with the cuticle serum and I am really impressed with these products...my nails look healthier and in just a couple of weeks and really quick results...i love it!" in 1 review
Jena C.
This is my go to base coat!! I’ll use it alone or under polish. The blueish tint makes your nails look whiter if you have a yellowish tinge to your nails from a previous colour or smoking or medications. And under polish it’s a great base that keeps your polish lasting and chip free for a lot longer.
Morgan C.
Colorado Springs
I absolutely love Julep products! Their nail polish is one of the best I've used. The consistency is perfect, it's not to thin, not to thick, and not gloppy. Plus it dries in a timely manner so you don't smudge it.
Ashley L.
Wisconsin
I love this basecoat. Makes my nails smooth and is a perfect primer for polish. It also seems to strengthen my nail leaving it healthier after polishing. My nails have been strong and healthy since using
Josie K.
I'm a fan of the julep monthly boxes and this product didn't disappoint! I love having my nails painted but I can't stand when they chip. This base coat is phenomenal for keeping my nails in shape and no chips! I feel like my nails were healthier after using this continually.. but that could be in my head.
Jasmine H.
Watchung
This was a great product it works especially well when you use it with a julep color. It applies very smoothly and makes the process a lot easier making the next coat look smooth and shiny, almost like you got it done at a salon.  The base coat is very well made and is useful.
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY
It really work's ! It makes the nail polish last longer and doesn't chip at all . I know its a bit pricey but its definitely worth the extra penny because its something your gonna wanna use for all your nail polishes ! I have Julep and its been fantastic. You get to actually even change your nail polish preferences if you don't like the new box that's gonna get shipped to you. You can invite friends to also enjoy your freebies ! and you can also set your preference to only nail polish or nail polish mixed with beauty products. You can have your first gox for only 5$ by entering the promocode FREEBOX & clicking this link http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/713413/
Julie N.
Johnstown, OH
I love this basecoat! It goes on smooth and my favorite part is that it makes my polish stay on for a full week. Normally my nails chip within a day, but this lasts much longer on me. The polish is great too, love the color choices. Will definitely keep buying.
Deanna S.
Santa Clara, CA
I am new to the Maven program this summer and I cannot stop buying new products from Julep whenever I receive an email in my inbox. I am so impressed with the quality of products from Julep, not only their nail polishes but their treatments as well. The variety of fun colors to experiment with and the new products every month is an added bonus. Definitely something worth investing in. This basecoat makes my nails stronger and my polish last longer!
Kay K.
Julep's Nail Therapy Basecoat isn't very special. Personally, I didn't see any difference but I have healthy nails (I use coconut oil). *shrugs* If you want a cheaper option, try Sally Hasen or just use a clear coat as your basecoat. And no, I wouldn't recommend this product just because it's too pricey in my opinion and didn't improve my nails. Side-note: If you would like to try a free Maven Box (the sub box by Julep), use their website url + "/rewardsref/index/refer/id/713413/"
RJ S.
I've been using this base coat for about a year now. I've always had problems with nail biting, so my nails are prone to splitting and peeling. I've noticed a huge improvement in my nails after using this long term! It won't fix everything in a week, but recently my nails have been a lot stronger - I have consistently long nails now for literally the first time /ever/. It's pricey, but I think it's worth it. You get 20% off if you're a maven, which helps, but I like to buy mine at Sephora so I can pick up reward points.
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
What have been your results with this product?
Nicole K.
Lynnwood, WA
Using other Julep products, how long do you feel it extends the wear?