Julep Nail Polish
Julep Nail Polish
By Julep
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH

What is your favorite color of nail polish from Julep?

Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
5 years ago
I've been loving Meryl. It's a great medium gray color.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Metairie, LA
5 years ago
Ditto what Roxanna said! Sienna is a beautiful gold shade and is my favorite!
Roxanna L.
Roxanna L.
Austin, TX
5 years ago
I have quite a few but my fav. is Sienna its so gorgeous and I get complements when i wear it! look for pix on pintrest!
Melissa H.
I like the shade Jessica
Eliza P.
Eliza P.
5 years, 1 month ago
Rebel is my favorite! It's a pretty holographic silver color.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Ashburn, VA
5 years, 2 months ago
I love the color petra!! I came with my boho glam starter box!!
Sita H.
Sita H.
Oxford, GA
5 years, 3 months ago
I love their new color ginger!
Sara N.
Sara N.
Canada, ON
5 years, 3 months ago
My fave Julep colour is Gunta. Its a beautiful navy blue colour. Its not too dark and its not too light its just a perfect blue. Great colour for Fall?Winter but would be good in spring or summer as a detail colour.