Julep Nail Polish
Julep Nail Polish
By Julep
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
What has been your favorite color or box that you have received?
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Boston, MA
4 years, 2 months ago
The last box I got... June or july I believe?... Came with salt water taffy and had beautiful colors. I loved it! The it girl Halloween box was great as well.
Serina D.
Serina D.
Ormond Beach, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
The most recent one July 2013! I skipped the polish and got Dry Body Oil, Sea Salt Texture Spray for Hair & Green Tea Facial Blotters! I Loved everything!
Georgina T.
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
2012 Halloween was pretty cool, it came with quick drying drops, a crackle polish and even some candy corn! :)
Holly D.
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
4 years, 5 months ago
Honestly, my favorite colors are the colors I got with my starter box. Stephani: A grey with micro gold glitter that is SOOO pretty and goes with everything. and Lena: A really pretty Teal creme that is rich and fun. Hope you like your colors!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Elkwood, VA
4 years, 6 months ago
OSCAR! It is a full coverage gold glitter released in 2012 (I believe) for the Oscars and it is FANCY. I love it for tips or an accent nail. My second fav it Robin, a robin's egg blue one coater. There are lots of faves to choose from though :)