Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA

What has been your favorite color or box that you have received?
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Aug. 30, 2013, 9:19 p.m.
The last box I got... June or july I believe?... Came with salt water taffy and had beautiful colors. I loved it! The it girl Halloween box was great as well.
Serina D.
Serina D.
July 6, 2013, 4:27 p.m.
The most recent one July 2013! I skipped the polish and got Dry Body Oil, Sea Salt Texture Spray for Hair & Green Tea Facial Blotters! I Loved everything!
Georgina T.
Georgina T.
June 24, 2013, 7:43 p.m.
2012 Halloween was pretty cool, it came with quick drying drops, a crackle polish and even some candy corn! :)
Holly D.
Holly D.
May 28, 2013, 10:43 p.m.
Honestly, my favorite colors are the colors I got with my starter box. Stephani: A grey with micro gold glitter that is SOOO pretty and goes with everything. and Lena: A really pretty Teal creme that is rich and fun. Hope you like your colors!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
May 22, 2013, 9:24 a.m.
OSCAR! It is a full coverage gold glitter released in 2012 (I believe) for the Oscars and it is FANCY. I love it for tips or an accent nail. My second fav it Robin, a robin's egg blue one coater. There are lots of faves to choose from though :)

Join Now