BY JULEP

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hex anal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again.

Buy on Amazon
Christine H.
Chappell Hill, TX
I love how well Julep polishes cover my nails! The range of colors is impressive. Their tools and accessories are pretty good too. What I am less than thrilled about is their color names. There is no real description and some of the shades just seem to be same shade, new name.
Kristy D.
Dayton
If you like having your nails done but don't want anything too flashy this is a great option for somebody that just wants to look professional I am not used to having color on my nails but with the colors being so light in neutral I don't mind wearing polish anymore
Kaiyla H.
St Augustine, FL
I love Julep's polishes. Every time I get something from them it's perfection. Glides in smooth, color is rich, perfect shine you don't even need a top coat. It's pretty affordable if you're a Maven and you always get surprised each month with a new box. I highly recommend!
Elisabeth A.
Review for: Purple Craze Duo more...
True to color in a single coat. Very impressive coverage and smooth application. Didn't clump and dried quickly. It's very easy to use and I've gotten 4 sets of polish now. I love julep polish. I'm not very talented in the nail art department at all and this helped!
Rebekkah M.
Flint, MI
I love Julep nail polish! Lasts a few days and it's fairly chip resistant, especially with a coat of clear coat. Beautiful range of colors and I love getting the little sets!
Tryntje K.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: All That Glitters Duo more...
I have been subscribing to this service for over a year now. My girls look forward to the nail polishes every box and always the little goodies that come with it. Thanks Julep!
Holly B.
Coppell, TX
This polish is one of my all time favorites, just like most that that Julep puts out. The wear is long lasting and easy to apply while also being easy to remove from mistake areas. The color is vibrant.
The only downside is that I used the special effects color over the lighter colors and if not applied evenly, you can see it in bright light. However, it was easy enough to apply a second layer of it and made it harder to see any unevenness.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Other more...
Great polish. Pigment is great and holds up well. Julep has such a fantastic variety too. Price is comparable to other "clean" polish brands. Would recommend.
Krisha C.
Hominy
Review for: Orange You Glad Duo more...
Colors are beautiful and polish stays without chipping for quite some time. Just wasn't a fan of the subscription price.
Courtney C.
Logan, UT
I love julep polishes. They're opaque and only need 1-2 coats depending on the shade. There's a good amount of product