Julep Nail Polish Heart Glitter Top Coat Metallic Hartleigh Classic With a Twist uploaded by OnDeane J.Julep Nail Polish Heart Glitter Top Coat Metallic Hartleigh Classic With a Twist uploaded by Ali K.

BY JULEP

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn’t crazy about this top coat. The hearts came out few and far between, and to get more than 1 on each nail made it a little heavy in terms of the actual topcoat. Won’t be buying this one again!
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This too much fun and very pretty. I use it alone and over other colors. My only problem is that after a few days this peels off like that peel off kids nail polish from the 80s. It peels off the nail polish underneath as well. But it does mean no nail polish remover needed!
Monica K.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I was a little disappointed with this one. I received it in one of my boxes. It was not only difficult to remove but it felt like the glitter was too thick or large to go on smoothly. Also took a bit to dry.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Julep brand/company and being a Julep Maven! The nail polishes are 5-free, which is very important to me, and it is the only nail polish I will be using unless they stop producing it. They make the best top coats and ta da! Nail polish quick dry drops... The nail polishes also help strengthen and nourish the nails because the polishes are formulated so that the nails can breathe. So, even if you are not a fan of colored nail polishes, the oxygen nail treatment polishes, nail oil and cream are good enough reasons to love Julep!
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEAUTIFUL! Even coverage. It dries quickly with a nice, shiny finish. Great girl like me who prefers a "light" polish. The hearts are a very pretty touch.
Mariana M.
Northridge, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is very nice not only does it look great but it smells even better. It doesn't smell like your typical nail polish
Cachea T.
This is a favorite for both myself and my teenage daughter. Long wearing, can be used alone or as a top coat for a bolder look.
Brandy P.
Acworth
I loved the color when received the product. It also lasted longer than some of the other nail polishes that I've tried.
Jenny V.
Minneapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors they have. Last long and they don't chip. First time user... but will eventually get more.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are fun and make me feel like I have a party in my nails. I just wish the glitter came off easier.