2 colors available

BY JULEP #31 in Nail Polish

A fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish powered by breakthrough Oxygen Technology that makes nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening Hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. - Dries ultra fast & allows 30% more oxygen to permeate the nail bed than other nail polish - Reveals stronger, harder & more conditioned nails in just two weeks (reported by 95% of women in an independent trial) - Extends the life of your manicure or pedicure see more...

• What do you recommend buying from Julep? 34 Answers
  • Why does Julep nail polish not stay on long & chips as expensiv...1 Answers
  • How much is Julep a month?2 Answers
La T.
La T.
Review for: Vernis Amy
I signed up for one of their monthly subscription boxes but cancelled it after three months. I loved the colors of the polishes and did not have any issues with the consistency of them or the wear. I apply two coats of a base, two coats of color and one top coat, and it always lasts for over a week without any chips or peeling. I usually redo them every 10-12.

The problem I have with the Julep polishes is the brush. The bristles are hard and they don't stay neat and aligned when you wipe off the excess. They don't spread nice and evenly over the nail. It's really hard trying to get a good looking mani with them. The polish comes off unevenly and you can't get a clean line around the cuticle.

As much as I like the colors, I can't stand to use them. I have about 6 or 7 them and they're just sitting on the sidelines. The brushes are too much of a hassle and I'd rather use anything else.
Review for: Vernis Amy
I now have quite the collection of nail polish from Julep. I want to say that not all are created equal.i find for the tiny skinny jars that the brush sticks are a bit too wide. When pulling out the brush there's always a chance of spilling because so much starts spilling off the stick. I never use a base coat or top coat, but I recommend it highly. I notice that my nails always look like they are flaking and cracking after I use their polish. I am in love with all the colors though which is what got me addicted. I am pregnant so the 5-free is nice. Some polishes go on nice while others seem thick and too sticky which makes for an uneven coat. Most need multiple coats as well. The variety and names are great though so I will still give 4 stars considering they got me addicted enough to have a couple hundred dollars worth of polish...
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Review for: Vernis Amy
These are my favorite nail polishes. The monthly subscription service is a bit costly, so I don't usually purchase the box, however, their seasonal mystery boxes are worth being a member to their site. For $25, you usually get $100+ dollars worth of products, ranging from nail tools, to polish, to beauty- always worth it.
As far as how I feel about the formulas- these nail polishes get clumpy quickly. I have to add a lot of nail polish thinner to my bottles in order to use the whole product (or else I'd have to throw it out after only using about half the product).

The bottles are super cute, and these polishes are display-worthy.

I love that all the nail polishes are named after women.

This is my favorite brand of nail polish and I'm psyched that they are launching in Ulta stores now!
Renee P.
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
Review for: Vernis Amy
I'm giving this item a solid three. The colors range and options of finishes are amazing. They are free of the bad chemicals that are in most polishes so that is a plus. I even notice that my nails are better after using this item. Please keep in mind that these polishes are designed to be used with the julep base and topcoats. They perform much better that way. They are really great if you are willing to make the nail polish investment of using the products the way the company designed them. Additionally because they don't have the harsh chemicals in them they do tend to chip faster than other polishes I have tried so I just keep the bottle and top coat handy. I am meticulous about my chips and fix them right away. I must put this at a three stars.
Review for: Julep
I get a box every month. I choose bombshell as my choice of box. Its my favorite plus I love getting a beauty product. I've had a subscription since last July and I've never regret it. My friend would be excited to try my new polishes. They are known for their polishes, but I rather love their eye makeup! They have amazing colors! Sure they are pricey, but they are well worth it because the product is great. Their gel eye liner is the best eye liner I have ever used and such gorgeous vibrant colors I just cannot get enough! Also their "its whipped" and "light on your lips" lip products are my favorite! Long lasting. The mousse stays for hours even after eating and the lipstick feels so crème and heals at the same time.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Rensselaer, NY
Review for: Vernis Amy
I've been a subscriber to the Julep Maven box since 2013... so my collection of colors is a bit ridiculous at this point. I do love getting the boxes, and I really appreciate that you can customize the box to receive only what you want now (they just upgraded my subscription to do that because of the length of my subscription). Their makeup products are pretty good quality, but the nail polish is the real star here. I love the variety of colors they have available. My favorite are the liquid holographic, they just have such a lovely shimmer to them. If you use a topcoat, they shouldn't chip for a couple of days. If you don't use a topcoat... you get back as much effort as you put into your mani, honestly.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Vernis Amy
Julep polishes was extremely disappointing and way too expensive at $14.00 a bottle. I expected polish to last at least as long as Essie but NO! Not even close.

I used the Julep base coat then two layers of polish and then the top coat being sure to wrap the tips of my nails to help from getting any water under the polish. I will say it dried super fast which was nice, but with just 2-3 days the polish was chipping! I'm a stay at home Mom so I'm not using anything that could really chip my nail polish.

I wouldn't recommend these polishes for your fingernails, but it might work great on a pedicure considering they don't get the wear and tear. They do have fantastic colors, but still not worth $14 a pop!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Vernis Amy
I subscribed to Julep for MONTHS, literally months, before I realized how to switch from receiving nail polish to anything else. I'm horrible at remembering to cancel subscription stuff, so I decided I'd better take advantage of all the new polishes I'd received and actually use them.

First off, I hate painting my nails. It's a pain in the toosh. I'm too impatient to wait for my nails to dry, but I got my S.O. to paint them for me. The colors and the finish looked great going on, but unfortunately, the polish didn't last. It chipped within 1-2 days even with 2 coats.

I'm very displeased with the quality of the polish, especially for the price. I've had drugstore nail polish last longer.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Vernis Amy
I have been getting Julep for a few years now and amassed a rather large collection. While the polishes are beautiful in color I find that sometimes the formula seems to be lacking (especially for the cost). I have several bottles, typically the cream colors, that become too thick way too fast. Thick polish is a no-no. These colors also tend to bubble with no rhyme or reason. That being said, I still subscribe as I love the metallic, holographic, and glitter polishes and never have any trouble with them. The boxes also can come with a great new line of stuff such as lipstick, glosses, and highlighters. Do not pay full retail though. Either get the box or wait for the sales!
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Inglewood, CA
Review for: Vernis Amy
I really love the Julep polish! It's dries quickly and comes in a huge variety of colors. I have the monthly subscription it can be a little pricey BUT the thing I love about the subscription unlike other subscriptions you can choose to skip a month. The quality, variety of the polish, the brush and the size of the bottle are top notch! I have so many I had to purchase the carrying case. I'm not all that fond of their makeup but if it's something I want to try I go ahead and keep it in the box....OH another great thing about this subscription you have the option to swap out an item in your box if you don't like it. Honestly you can't go wrong with this subscription!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Is it worth the price?
Sacramento, CA
Whats our favorite shade?
Sacramento, CA
How long will this polish last wo a top coat?
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
I'm thinking of doing the Julep Maven. I am a nail polishholic so should I do it? Thanks guys!
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you recommend buying from Julep?