BY JULEP

A fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish powered by breakthrough Oxygen Technology that makes nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening Hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. - Dries ultra fast & allows 30% more oxygen to permeate the nail bed than other nail polish - Reveals stronger, harder & more conditioned nails in just two weeks (reported by 95% of women in an independent trial) - Extends the life of your manicure or pedicure see more...

• What do you recommend buying from Julep? 34 Answers
  • Why does Julep nail polish not stay on long & chips a...1 Answers
  • How much is Julep a month?2 Answers
MeTime M.
Review for: Julep more...
I have over 30 nail polishes from this brand. They are very pretty in color! They typically last for 1 week without chipping and by one week, there's only minor chips on the edge of the nails. They also dry very quickly which is a must! I hate restricting my movements and quicker the nail polish dries the better it is!

The packaging is very elegant in my opinion.

They are expensive in my opinion-$14 each. If you have membership with them as a maven (subscription boxes with them) there is a 20% which is $11.20 each which still is expensive in my opinion. But they do have sales occasionally and you will be able to get them for $5 each! $5 isn't bad for what it gives. Totally worth!

They have many types of nail polishes: classic, chrome, holographic, glitter, etc. I have a bunch in each category! Hahaha but I personally love the chrome effects that changes from one color to the next as I move my hands. The glitter ones are gorgeous too! But those are a lot harder to remove..

Totally recommend giving them a try!
Ginny R.
Review for: Julep more...
Based on Internet chatter, I was convinced that Julep was THE nail polish brand on the market today. I purchased 7 colors in 2017 and they are all disappointing.
They are really pricey (but have great sales), not very pigmented (I want bright and bold, not sheer), dont stay on long and chip easily. The packaging is CUTE, but the bottles are small (which is fine, who uses an entire bottle of polish anyways?).
The quality is comparable to Sinful colors (you know, that super cheap drugstore brand), but I'd much prefer OPI, or even Sally Hansen. Save your money and don't bother with Julep. I'm glad I figured this out before signing up for a subscription.
Mary S.
Review for: Julep more...
I signed up for a subscription a couple years ago and have collected a large collection. I like the variety and all of the extra nail and body care that they have. However, I do not work with my hands too much but I feel that the nail polish chips within a week. This is a nice top coat on it too! I am very disappointed and need something where I do not have to paint them weekly as I am very busy.
Serena S.
These are my favorite polishes. I've collected quite an assortment of colors. They allow your nails to breathe and don't have the harsh chemicals that most do. They don't give off the strong offensive fumes that most polishes do when using them either. Most important, the colors are gorgeous and last for at least a week without chipping or peeling.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Review for: Julep more...
Expensive and a  little bottle but overall it's a great product. They dry extremely quick and they wear well. Takes a week before I notice any major chipping in my polish. The glitter polish ones are harder to remove but are very pretty. The colors are all amazing and apply easy.
Angela D.
I was subscribed to julep for a few months, so I have a good amount of their nail polishes. The color selection is pretty good, but besides that I don't really like anything about them. They're pretty thin, so it takes a few coats to get opaque. The bottles are small, so after 1 use I made a sizable dent. The one thing I do like about them is the brush, it makes application pretty easy. I honestly wouldn't purchase these ever again, and I only keep the ones I have because I bought them.
Katie O.
Several BEAUTIFUL Colors! My FAV Is The DISCONTINUED KESSIE ~~ A Gorgeous Radiant Orchid Shimmer Color. You Can’t Go Wrong With Julep! Both Sephora & Ulta Carry It! They Also Have Makeup Products!
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
Review for: Julep more...
I originally had problems with the length of wear time of this polish, but after reading reviews I followed one reviewers idea of getting the julep bonding base coat.  That really did the trick!  I am very hard on my nails, my job makes it difficult for my polish to stay for very long.  I have used many high end polishes and have to say the julep polishes are my favorite.  They are easy to apply, dry fast, and stay on longer than any other polish I've tried (opi, essie, formula x, china glaze).  I use the bonding base coat, then wait a minute and apply 2 coats of polish waiting a few minutes in between each coat, then 2 coats of top coat.
brittany w.
Hubert, NC
Review for: Other more...
Overall Julep is a great brand! They offer more than just nail polish but also makeup and cosmetics. Their polishes are great overall. They go on easy, just do not last as long as I would like. But other than that I definitely recommend anyone to try it, especially those that are always doing self manicures.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Review for: Julep more...
I subscribed to julep for a few months. They have some really pretty colors. But there are too many cons. There’s very little product in the bottles. The quality of the polish isn’t great. And they’re very expensive. I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase more
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Is it worth the price?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Whats our favorite shade?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
How long will this polish last wo a top coat?
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
I'm thinking of doing the Julep Maven. I am a nail polishholic so should I do it? Thanks guys!
Marie T.
What do you recommend buying from Julep?