Julep Nail Polish

A fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish powered by breakthrough Oxygen Technology that makes nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening Hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. - Dries ultra fast & allows 30% more oxygen to permeate the nail bed than other nail polish - Reveals stronger, harder & more conditioned nails in just two weeks (reported by 95% of women in an independent trial) - Extends the life of your manicure or pedicure

Julep Nail Polish How long does this stay on your nails?
What one is your favorite?
Whhat do you think about?
Start your review of Julep Nail Polish!
Antioch, TN
I have had mixed experiences with my Julep polishes. Pros: TONS of beautiful colors and finishes. There is a huge variety to choose from. I love the shape of the bottle and how pretty they look when displayed (also makes storage very easy). I had a very positive experience the one time I had to deal with customer service - they were very kind and quick to help me out! Cons: not all have been long lasting. Some do me well, some crack internally after two days. Amount of polish is very small compared to other brands, especially at the price point. (However, I pain my nails a different color every week, so I have a lot of different polishes that I won’t ever use all the way up.) Overall, I’d you find a color you love, I’d recommend trying it out. However, be aware the polishes are hit and miss.
North Oaks, MN
Review for: Julep
Hands down my favorite nail polish brand. They are spendy, but they dry so fast and the color lasts without chipping for a least two days with one coat and a week with two coats. Way healthier than gel polish with fabulous results. I keep two in the car for when I need to quickly paint my nails on the way to dinner etc and they are always salon finished by the time I get there. Splurge. Get the polish.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Julep
I love the richness of the bright colors, they dry just as radiant as they first appear. I don’t love the brush on these but the consistency and color variety of the polishes is worth a little but if fussing with the applicator them come with. They also are a lot easier to open when they’re stuck shut than other brands because of the shape of the bottle
Tampa, FL
Review for: Julep
This brand of nail polish has been my favorite for years. Only recently have I started getting my toes done and I wear my regular nails natural. But I used to get this julep nail box delivered every month for four years! I was a dedicated maven! They are vegan and cruelty free ! Love the colors and points system they have as well.
Review for: Julep
It's been about 4 years since I've used julep but back then I was getting the subscription boxes for julep maven and I think it was 25 bucks a month and you would get like 2 or 3 things and they were really pretty but the jars were super slim and tiny so I dont think it was worth the price at all. I canceled it after 3 boxes.
Savannah , GA
Review for: Julep
Overall 8 really like julep nail polish, the quality is consistent and I absolutely adore the horoscope collections. I find this polish lasts longer and hardly ever stains my nails. The oxygen treatment is also super gorgeous and good if you have maybe let gels heavily wreck your nails in the past like I have.
Scott Depot, WV
Review for: Julep
Julep Nail Polish is taking up quite a bit of shelf place in my home. Lol I probably have 60 bottles of it and love each one. I loved it so much when Julep has a subscription box. The polishes wear well, come in an array of finishes, and are 5-free. I especially love the birthstone sets.
Riverside, CA
Julep Nail Polish uploaded by Vanessa A.
Review for: Julep
I've used a few different shades of Julep polish over the last few years and I love the lasting ability. It applies smoothly and isn't too thin. It's reasonably priced and lasts about a week. This may depend on your daily activities.
Bullhead City, AZ
Review for: Julep
Good nail polish, own over 100 of them, they dry out too quickly. If you live in a dry climate like I do, they get goopy quick while applying. Called the company and they were useless with advice. Recommend to those who don’t live in dry climates.
Seatonville , IL
Review for: Julep
Julep is my favorite brand of nail polish! It dries fast, goes on smooth, and all of the colors are so nice it doesn't matter how you mix & match different sets. Every combination I've tried looks bomb.

232 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yukon
il y a 18 jours
Julep Nail Polish How long does this stay on your nails?
il y a 2 mois
Julep Nail Polish ? Just wondering if this brand last long? Or does it chip off quick?
Foster City, CA
il y a un an
PaulandBobbi H. • il y a 4 mois
I loved the subscription box. It never disappointed. The nail polishes are amazing and I love how healthy my nails became. No yellowing at all and long lasting.