BY JULEP

A fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish powered by breakthrough Oxygen Technology that makes nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening Hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. - Dries ultra fast & allows 30% more oxygen to permeate the nail bed than other nail polish - Reveals stronger, harder & more conditioned nails in just two weeks (reported by 95% of women in an independent trial) - Extends the life of your manicure or pedicure see more...

• What do you recommend buying from Julep? 34 Answers
  • Why does Julep nail polish not stay on long & chips as expens...1 Answers
  • How much is Julep a month?2 Answers
La T.
Review for: Vernis Amy
I signed up for one of their monthly subscription boxes but cancelled it after three months. I loved the colors of the polishes and did not have any issues with the consistency of them or the wear. I apply two coats of a base, two coats of color and one top coat, and it always lasts for over a week without any chips or peeling. I usually redo them every 10-12.

The problem I have with the Julep polishes is the brush. The bristles are hard and they don't stay neat and aligned when you wipe off the excess. They don't spread nice and evenly over the nail. It's really hard trying to get a good looking mani with them. The polish comes off unevenly and you can't get a clean line around the cuticle.

As much as I like the colors, I can't stand to use them. I have about 6 or 7 them and they're just sitting on the sidelines. The brushes are too much of a hassle and I'd rather use anything else.
Krystal M.
Review for: Vernis Amy
I now have quite the collection of nail polish from Julep. I want to say that not all are created equal.i find for the tiny skinny jars that the brush sticks are a bit too wide. When pulling out the brush there's always a chance of spilling because so much starts spilling off the stick. I never use a base coat or top coat, but I recommend it highly. I notice that my nails always look like they are flaking and cracking after I use their polish. I am in love with all the colors though which is what got me addicted. I am pregnant so the 5-free is nice. Some polishes go on nice while others seem thick and too sticky which makes for an uneven coat. Most need multiple coats as well. The variety and names are great though so I will still give 4 stars considering they got me addicted enough to have a couple hundred dollars worth of polish...
Gabrielle B.
Review for: Vernis Amy
These are my favorite nail polishes. The monthly subscription service is a bit costly, so I don't usually purchase the box, however, their seasonal mystery boxes are worth being a member to their site. For $25, you usually get $100+ dollars worth of products, ranging from nail tools, to polish, to beauty- always worth it.
As far as how I feel about the formulas- these nail polishes get clumpy quickly. I have to add a lot of nail polish thinner to my bottles in order to use the whole product (or else I'd have to throw it out after only using about half the product).

The bottles are super cute, and these polishes are display-worthy.

I love that all the nail polishes are named after women.

This is my favorite brand of nail polish and I'm psyched that they are launching in Ulta stores now!
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
Review for: Vernis Amy
I'm giving this item a solid three. The colors range and options of finishes are amazing. They are free of the bad chemicals that are in most polishes so that is a plus. I even notice that my nails are better after using this item. Please keep in mind that these polishes are designed to be used with the julep base and topcoats. They perform much better that way. They are really great if you are willing to make the nail polish investment of using the products the way the company designed them. Additionally because they don't have the harsh chemicals in them they do tend to chip faster than other polishes I have tried so I just keep the bottle and top coat handy. I am meticulous about my chips and fix them right away. I must put this at a three stars.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Vernis Amy
Julep polishes was extremely disappointing and way too expensive at $14.00 a bottle. I expected polish to last at least as long as Essie but NO! Not even close.

I used the Julep base coat then two layers of polish and then the top coat being sure to wrap the tips of my nails to help from getting any water under the polish. I will say it dried super fast which was nice, but with just 2-3 days the polish was chipping! I'm a stay at home Mom so I'm not using anything that could really chip my nail polish.

I wouldn't recommend these polishes for your fingernails, but it might work great on a pedicure considering they don't get the wear and tear. They do have fantastic colors, but still not worth $14 a pop!
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Vernis Amy
I have been getting Julep for a few years now and amassed a rather large collection. While the polishes are beautiful in color I find that sometimes the formula seems to be lacking (especially for the cost). I have several bottles, typically the cream colors, that become too thick way too fast. Thick polish is a no-no. These colors also tend to bubble with no rhyme or reason. That being said, I still subscribe as I love the metallic, holographic, and glitter polishes and never have any trouble with them. The boxes also can come with a great new line of stuff such as lipstick, glosses, and highlighters. Do not pay full retail though. Either get the box or wait for the sales!
Claudia H.
Inglewood, CA
Review for: Vernis Amy
I really love the Julep polish! It's dries quickly and comes in a huge variety of colors. I have the monthly subscription it can be a little pricey BUT the thing I love about the subscription unlike other subscriptions you can choose to skip a month. The quality, variety of the polish, the brush and the size of the bottle are top notch! I have so many I had to purchase the carrying case. I'm not all that fond of their makeup but if it's something I want to try I go ahead and keep it in the box....OH another great thing about this subscription you have the option to swap out an item in your box if you don't like it. Honestly you can't go wrong with this subscription!
Kendra V.
Review for: Vernis Amy
I borrowed a dark navy blue shade of Julep nail polish, and I was immediately impressed by how smoothly and opaquely it applied! I thought that the brush was really wide, which made application go quickly. I started to see signs of chipping on my index finger about two and a half days or so after painting my nails. I noticed that it had kind of a waxy, crayon-like finish, which I didn't particularly care for. It also was a complete mess to remove. I had blue all over my fingers afterwards. Maybe it's different with other shades?
I don't think that I would purchase this product, but I would borrow it for free again. I don't think it's worth the price.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
Review for: Vernis Amy
I am obsessed with Julep nail polish. It's pretty much the only nail polish I use these days. I own over 100 bottles and have been a subscriber of theirs for years. This nail polish is the perfect consistency (but they do sell special made thinner if you don't think so) and it lasts longer than any polish I've ever tried. My nails always look flawless and everyone asks me if I got a gel mani recently! Their base and top coats are second to none, and I refuse to waste my time on any other brand, and I've tried them all. The color selection is unparalleled and the value is unbeatable when you subscribe. There's just nothing else like it!
Amanda F.
Mamaroneck , NY
Julep is one of my favorite nail polish brands! I was subscribed for 2 years to the Julep Maven Subscription box and have over 150+ Julep nail polishes.

Most of their polishes are great - many are opaque in 1 coat, they have a HUGE variety of classic and on trend colors, most last for a week + on me, and if you join their subscription service - you'll get them at a steep discount.

I am not a nail tech and I'm not in the industry in any way (I'm a nurse). I'm just a huge fan of Julep and feature a lot of their polishes on my nail art instagram page.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Is it worth the price?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whats our favorite shade?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long will this polish last wo a top coat?
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
I'm thinking of doing the Julep Maven. I am a nail polishholic so should I do it? Thanks guys!
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you recommend buying from Julep?