BY JULEP

A set of three deeply hydrating masks for the nails, hands, and feet. Each trio features three easy-to-use single-treatment hydrating masks: Nail Moisture Mask, Hand Moisture Mask, and Foot Moisture Mask. Collagen and vitamin E work to smooth hands, while healing safflower oil and aloe soften feet. Hydrating shea butter and citrus oils deliver essential moisture to winter-worn cuticles and nails. This set contains:- 0.10 oz Nails Moisture Mask- 0.40 oz Hands Moisture Mask- 0.50 oz Feet Moisture Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The nail masks won't interfere with touch screens. Each 30-minute treatment provides immediate and long-lasting hydration. see more...

Maitri P.
Maitri P.
N Brunswick, NJ
This mask so so good. I have only used it once but I would love to try again again it is very long lasting it gives the best results. It is very easy to apply and I would hundred percent recommend it
Maya P.
Maya P.
I really like this product, it helps my under eyes and I usually use this 2 a week and it's so refreshing and moisturizing too!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Sacramento, CA
I used this once. It felt good but I didn't notice a huge difference or anything. Received it in a beauty box so not sure if price
Krys B.
Krys B.
Old forge , NY
I got this when I had a coupon for like 10$ off or something and I like it but they where kind of expensive. I love how I felt after I just wish they where cheaper .
Soumaya Y.
Soumaya Y.
Casablanca
For a person who live in Africa i need to moisture our skin more than everyone , and it s easy to use
Roberta P.
Roberta P.
Ainda não coenço esses produtos espero receber pra testar,adoraria conhecer e recomendalos a minhas amigas
Caryn B.
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a great set, but its not worth the money. $20.00 buys you 3 masks, I for nails, hand and feet. Although the masks themselves are hydrating and moisturizing, you can find similar products for significantly less. Also, for myself, the product isn't something that I find myself using often. I have had it sent in a few mystery boxes before. I use them out of necessity but not out of desire. I seldom like having my feet wrapped in a wet and cold lotion slipper. But that's just me.