Julep Mighty™ uploaded by Vane G.Julep Mighty™ uploaded by Samantha C.

BY JULEP

A nail serum with groundbreaking protein-peptide technology that strengthens nails and cuticles. The Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum is the first nail serum to use ground-breaking protein-peptide technology to transform dry and damaged cuticles almost overnight. Peptides are super-charged amino acids that support your body’s natural production of keratin (for your nails) and collagen (for your cuticles). Plus, get visibly stronger, smoother nails with fewer ridges and less splitting and brittleness in only two to three weeks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is gentle enough for daily use. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "I like this cuticle oil because its mess free but it always seems to take several clicks before it will leave any product on my cuticles." in 15 reviews
  • "I first subscribed to receive the monthly Julep Maven box back in April, and last month I swapped this Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum with another item in my box." in 5 reviews
Lindsay W.
I love this product whenever my cuticles are getting dry or painful. I also notice a dramatic reduction in hangnails when I use it regularly. I think most complaints I read about the pen not dispensing enough product aren't understanding what it's supposed to do - it's not something you're supposed to douse your cuticles in; it's supposed to be a light moistening of product that's mess-free and quickly absorbed. This is definitely a product I will rebuy when I run out.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
Julep is such an amazing brand!!! this cuticle oil is no exception. it had left my nails longer and stronger. I have been trying to grow out my nails forever. after trying Mighty my nails are finally visible from behind my hand!!! I will continue buying Mighty as long as it's available.
Rubie P.
Coram, NY
I love love love this. It is a cuticle oil in a brush pen applicator. It is mess free and lasts awhile. Mine is still going and I bought it about a year ago. it makes your cuticles soft and nourishes them as well. I would have everyone try this because it is 100% worth it
amy c.
Bellingham, WA
I love this stuff! I was so unsure if I wanted it or if I was going to us it..well I definitely do love it worth the price! although I put it in my monthly box when it is available.. it strength my nails with in days! I also use the oil to help with hang nails....
Elena S.
I love how quickly it dries! I have no idea that it's even on my fingers. My one issue is that it didn't last very long I only used it for a couple of weeks before I felt that it had dried out and I couldn't use it anymore.
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
I love this product I have very long natural nails but I was getting gels a lot and it was weakening my nails but when I started using this serum it strengthened my nails so much and they even grew more which was amazing.
Katie C.
Fayetteville, NC
Easy to apply and extremely effective! I love the sleek design, it is an amazing addition to all of the other products that Julep has to offer!
Ashley C.
Quitman, MS
I love this cuticle oil, and it's so convenient to put in your purse and use in the go.
Lindsay L.
Bridgewater
This cuticle oil is supposed to help keep cuticles healthy. It comes in a nice, usable container that helps apply the treatment in a mess free way. Unfortunately, I did not see much of a difference with this product, however it did not make them worse either.
Thea G.
My cuticles soak this right up! I have dry nail beds that can get unsightly after being subject to acetone and daily life. This oil makes them look plump and heathy and I love the pen mechanism- I'll be gutted once it runs out!
Emily Z.
Does this work like it is supposed to?
Emily Z.