Julep Mighty™ uploaded by Vane G.Julep Mighty™ uploaded by Samantha C.

BY JULEP

A nail serum with groundbreaking protein-peptide technology that strengthens nails and cuticles. The Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum is the first nail serum to use ground-breaking protein-peptide technology to transform dry and damaged cuticles almost overnight. Peptides are super-charged amino acids that support your body’s natural production of keratin (for your nails) and collagen (for your cuticles). Plus, get visibly stronger, smoother nails with fewer ridges and less splitting and brittleness in only two to three weeks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is gentle enough for daily use. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "I like this cuticle oil because its mess free but it always seems to take several clicks before it will leave any product on my cuticles." in 15 reviews
  • "I first subscribed to receive the monthly Julep Maven box back in April, and last month I swapped this Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum with another item in my box." in 5 reviews
Anna C.
Super sleek cuticle brush/pen. The cuticle oil applies exactly where you want it. Dries rather fast after application. I like this product but I tend to use other cuticle oils before grabbing this one first.
Lindsay L.
Raritan, NJ
This cuticle oil is supposed to help keep cuticles healthy. It comes in a nice, usable container that helps apply the treatment in a mess free way. Unfortunately, I did not see much of a difference with this product, however it did not make them worse either.
Thea G.
My cuticles soak this right up! I have dry nail beds that can get unsightly after being subject to acetone and daily life. This oil makes them look plump and heathy and I love the pen mechanism- I'll be gutted once it runs out!
Natalie Y.
Longmont, CO
This strengthening oil is awesome. I put it on between polishes. Between this and their treating polish, my nails are stronger than they’ve ever been. I got it from Julep in my Julep box and would highly recommend.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I use this nail & cuticule serum when I do my manicure at home, it helps soften the cuticles bed. I don't use this as daily nail oil regimen because this wouldn't be an affordable treatment. The oil is smells pleasant and is soft. It helps remove the extras that need to be cut away to clean up for a nice manicure easily so it's effective, the packaging is nice and convenient, stores away anywhere.
member-33683
Love this, makes a big difference if used regularly, but it's too expensive for me to repurchase again. Also the twisting feature makes too much come out sometimes
Wrapfiqah A.
The only thing that saved my nails! I get my nails done a lot and I get gels so they get damaged after like three times but this product always gets my nails back healthy and strong so they can grow long again would definitely recommend I see a lot of people saying they have to click a lot and some times I do and sometimes I don't but it honestly doesn't matter that much cause the product is so good
Amie C.
Greenwood, IN
This serum is great for making your cuticles soft and your nails shiny! I have some issues with not really hang nails, but the skin peeling around my nails. This made that skin soft and flaked it away, but didn't stop it. I usually use Eucerin lotion in the winter when it gets especially bad and that will stop it. So, this product is great for making healthy nails softer and prettier, but it isn't really a repair product. Atleast for me, it wasn't.
Jennifer M.
I like how easy this product is to use, but like many other people, I also found that it took a ton of clicks for any product to come out. I always store mine brush down, but sometimes I'd click 15-20 times before I'd even get any moisture!
Morgan N.
Scurry, TX
Julep is extremely pricey and I don't think it's necessary but I did love the packaging for this cuticle oil. The little pen with the twister helps insure a quick and simple application with no mess! I probably will not ever buy it because I can go to Sally's and get the same thing for $3.99...
Emily Z.
Does this work like it is supposed to?
Emily Z.