BY JULEP #98 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bonni C.
Heiskell, TN
I just got this a few days ago in my julep beauty box. I love it. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. I love any beauty product in stick form so I was really excited to try a cleanser in stick form. I'm definitely going to reorder this one. I love when a face wash has skin softeners and cleans well because your face doesn't feel all dried out and flaky. If you try this make sure you don't push it too hard on your skin because it's really pliable. It's not hard so it can kinda chunk off on you. That's not a bad thing, just something to be aware of. I pushed my finger into the stick so y'all could kinda get a sense of the texture.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Love this cleanser so much, it's a bit softer than I expected, (think coconut oil) but it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Smells fantastic and leaves my skin brighter and and clearer because of it! Great for travel.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I love my Julep love your Bare Face cleansing Stick this product is for detoxifying and It's very easy to use.
I always use this product at night 🌃
With my charcoal Konjac Sponge which is all natural. First I apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage the product with my Konjac 💆 over wet face. Then after u rinse throughly. This product is high quality and definitely worth purchasing!!
After use my face feels refreshed and looks young and bright 🔆
U highly recommend this product definitely worth the bucks!!! 💰
Caroline M.
Alexandria, MN
I love this cleansing stick. It is sooooo thick and creamy, goes on like butter. Suds up super well and leaves your face feeling nice and clean. I haven't had a white head since using it.
Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Love this face wash. It's defiantly helped to keep my acne tamed. But my favorite thing about this is it made my skin so soft. After every time I used it I noticed a difference immediately when it comes to softness. I also love the packaging, it's awesome that it comes in stick form. It's makes it easier to travel with and you are guaranteed to use the whole product up. My only complaint is the container breaks easily and dropped it once and this happened to it :/
Bryelle D.
Greensboro, NC
I'm a big fan of this entire line, so this product was a welcomed addition. Pleasant scent, easy application, and it leaves my skin feeling really clean, especially when I use it with my clarisonic.
Tammy N.
Brantford, ON
Amazing with the sponge, cleans makeup off and doesn't leave my skin dry. I use bareface oil to remove eye makeup up then the balm stick on the rest of my face. a staple in my routine! grest for travel also. lots of amazing ingredients in it!
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I really liked this cleanser. I loved how I could just rub it on my face with the stick without having to put any on my hand. It’s a pretty big size too. The packaging is sleek and clean. It removed most of my makeup. I would definitely recommend this product.
Celeste S.
Spokane, WA
I love this cleanser from Julep! I had used their oil cleanser prior but I prefer this one instead because of how easy it is to use. It helps to remove my makeup and make my skin feel so soft. I use it with the Julep Konjac Cleansing Sponge.
Nikole S.
This is so convenient, great for traveling. I got this in my julep subscription and it’s so easy to use I rub it one my face and scrub with my Julep Kaolin Clay Konjac Sponge then rinse while still rubbing the sponge on my face. It does leave my skin a little dry but that’s one way I know it got everything off. Plus the cap screws on so it never just pops of in my bag!
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does the Julep Cleansing Stick remove eye makeup as well as Philosophy Purity?