BY JULEP #90 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

• How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do yo...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary1 Answers
  • Anyone know how effective this is vs all the cleansing balms (Clini...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
LEE, ME
Love this cleanser so much, it's a bit softer than I expected, (think coconut oil) but it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Smells fantastic and leaves my skin brighter and and clearer because of it! Great for travel.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I love my Julep love your Bare Face cleansing Stick this product is for detoxifying and It's very easy to use.
I always use this product at night ūüĆÉ
With my charcoal Konjac Sponge which is all natural. First I apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage the product with my Konjac ūüíÜ over wet face. Then after u rinse throughly. This product is high quality and definitely worth purchasing!!
After use my face feels refreshed and looks young and bright ūüĒÜ
U highly recommend this product definitely worth the bucks!!! ūüíį
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Alexandria, MN
I love this cleansing stick. It is sooooo thick and creamy, goes on like butter. Suds up super well and leaves your face feeling nice and clean. I haven't had a white head since using it.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Love this face wash. It's defiantly helped to keep my acne tamed. But my favorite thing about this is it made my skin so soft. After every time I used it I noticed a difference immediately when it comes to softness. I also love the packaging, it's awesome that it comes in stick form. It's makes it easier to travel with and you are guaranteed to use the whole product up. My only complaint is the container breaks easily and dropped it once and this happened to it :/
Bryelle D.
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
I'm a big fan of this entire line, so this product was a welcomed addition. Pleasant scent, easy application, and it leaves my skin feeling really clean, especially when I use it with my clarisonic.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Brantford, ONTARIO
Amazing with the sponge, cleans makeup off and doesn't leave my skin dry. I use bareface oil to remove eye makeup up then the balm stick on the rest of my face. a staple in my routine! grest for travel also. lots of amazing ingredients in it!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Boaz, AL
How easy is this!?? Just twist off the lid and twist the soap up. You can either apply to your hands, then to your face or just directly to your face like a roll on. Love this! Not too pricey and better than most products found on the shelves.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
This is supposed to foam if you use it with the konjac sponge but it takes a lot of product. I just swipe it all over my face, a little on my konjac sponge, and go with it. It's got a nice fruity scent and just enough grit to make your face feel extra clean. I use this every few days with the bare face oil on the other days. Not too harsh and if you put it in your maven box it's a good price.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Yorktown, VA
Love this stuff. My face feels so clean afterwards, especially when I use it with my kajal charcoal sponge. Also has a great smell.
Janna F.
Janna F.
This is a really nice cleanser. I like to use it with my Clarisonic to get a deep cleanse with it. It really cleanses my skin without over drying or making it oily. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin. It's a great cleanser for problematic skin.
liatt c.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
priyanka n.
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Hi! I'm being searching for a cleaner that makes The work easier and I want to know if This is good for My oily skin! Could anyone help me? Thanks.