BY JULEP

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

• How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do ...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary1 Answers
  • Anyone know how effective this is vs all the cleansing balms (Cli...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mary M.
I loved it and my daughter loved it, made our skin extremely soft.. Stinks that it's such a small bottle.
Gricelis P.
East Elmhurst, NY
I want to get this buy I don't know where they sell it. I know people who have it and there face git really smooth and pimple-free.
Hayley M.
I love my Julep Cleansing Stick. It lathers very easily and makes my face feel great. I also like that I can throw it in with my things to travel and it doesn't get all over everything else. I had never tried a stick cleanser before this one, but I definitely love the difference.
Elly L.
Whittier, CA
I can actually say I found a wash that I absolutely love! When I used it the next day my face was really smooth and my face tone was even!! I love that the smell is very light and also it is not a heavy texture you also don't need to put a lot on. I will continue to buy this if I can
Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
Love this stuff! I've never used a cleansing stick before, but was intrigued when I saw it was going to be in my March Julep box. I'm hooked! It makes washing my face SO fast and easy, and leaves my skin soft. It lathers well, and is perfect for traveling since you don't have to worry about it spilling everywhere. I can't recommend it enough!
Tammy N.
Brantford, ON
Amazing with the sponge, cleans makeup off and doesn't leave my skin dry. I use bareface oil to remove eye makeup up then the balm stick on the rest of my face. a staple in my routine! grest for travel also. lots of amazing ingredients in it!
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does the Julep Cleansing Stick remove eye makeup as well as Philosophy Purity?