BY JULEP

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
This is such a neat idea! Hate having to get my hands gross when applying a product or face wash so this is a great alternative. Definetily removes everything, even waterproof makeup!! This thing also lasts forever so won't have to repurchase anytime soon :)
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I like this facewash - but not one of my favorites. I like the convenience of the stick form, so it's great for travel. the scent is just OK, nothing special. I feel like if you have more of an oily complexion, this would help a lot more than someone with normal or dry skin. Overall, it's just an average face wash.
Lauren T.
Painesville , OH
I love this product. It smells great and makes my skin feel amazing. It lasts a long time and is worth the price. The only thing I didn't like was putting the lid back on after using it. Left some of the cleanser outside and I always had to wipe it off. Solid product, will buy again.
Abigaile W.
Grand Rapids
I kept this high up in my shower where it wouldn't get wet, but it still was very soggy and started to smell bad within a couple weeks.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I love my Julep love your Bare Face cleansing Stick this product is for detoxifying and It's very easy to use.
I always use this product at night 🌃
With my charcoal Konjac Sponge which is all natural. First I apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage the product with my Konjac 💆 over wet face. Then after u rinse throughly. This product is high quality and definitely worth purchasing!!
After use my face feels refreshed and looks young and bright 🔆
U highly recommend this product definitely worth the bucks!!! 💰
Callie A.
Mankato, MN
I will admit, it took me a while to get used to this product. I couldn't figure out exactly how to use it, but I figured that using hands/fingers work best. Then I use the konjac sponge to exfoliate. It's an awesome gentle cleanser for at night and works well getting makeup off.
Caroline M.
Alexandria, MN
I love this cleansing stick. It is sooooo thick and creamy, goes on like butter. Suds up super well and leaves your face feeling nice and clean. I haven't had a white head since using it.
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
The julep love your bare face cleansing stick is a great product. I like to pare it with the julep bare face cleansing oil, using this product first. While I love the ease of having the product in stock form, I have to say that a downfall of that is that your makeup tends to accumulate on the surface / outer rim of the packaging over time (even when rinsing after use)
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
This cleanser is awesome, face felt so clean and not dried out. I wasn't sure about a stick cleanser but it was so easy!
Courtney V.
Clinton, NC
One of my all time favorite products! I use it in the shower with a konjac sponge, and my face always feels soft and so fresh after using it! It can also be used as a mask, if that's something you're interested in. It's a fairly new product, and I'm on my second tube of it. It lasts quite a while! I think mine lasted several months, with using 2-3 times a week.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does the Julep Cleansing Stick remove eye makeup as well as Philosophy Purity?
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???