BY JULEP #97 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

Emily J.
Yukon, OK
This gives a mild exfoliation without being too harsh on the skin. I also love the smell and that it's easy to travel with.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Love this product with a charcoal sponge make sure to get the sponge if you get this as well has helped reduce some acne and I have been using it religiously since i won it thanks to julep i really love it.
Lyoka T.
Brooklyn, NY
Fell in love with this after first use!! Perfect for travel. Doesn't become slimy like regular soap. Washes really good.
Elda B.
San Diego, CA
I love this product, i use it every night before i go to bed. My skin feels so fresh and clean and it has a citrus smell that i love. I totally recommend it.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is easy to use by applying it to the konjac sponge or directly onto your moist skin.  it removed most of my makeup and left my skin soft and clean.  the cap screws on so it is easy to take when I travel and the cap doesn't just fall off.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
I use this detoxifying cleansing stick with charcoal konjac sponge for a deep Pure Clean feeling. It really cleans the oils in the grease in the impurities from your skin. It really feels like it gets deep down in the pores really good. Definitely recommend this product.
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
Firstly, whoa. A twist-up stick is way easier and less fussy than a big bottle with a pump. I was able to throw it in my gym bag without worrying about a soapy mess in my sneakers. So this is perfect for low-maintenance (or lazy) people like me. The balm goes on clear but a bit sticky, so it takes a bit of elbow grease to cover your face. But once I added water, the waxy balm positively melted into a super soothing lather. Plus it has a delicious and refreshing citrus scent, courtesy of the grapefruit-peel oil in the formula. The pomegranate extract enzymes aren’t really noticeable, so if the formula was exfoliating, I didn’t feel it. But that didn’t seem to matter. It took off all of my makeup and, from what I could tell, cleared out my pores, thanks to the camellia-seed and rice-bran oils. Once I rinsed my face, it felt like my skin was finally breathing fresh air for the first time. My skin tends to feel tight after cleansing, which is why I usually follow up with a good toner, but there was honestly no need with this cleansing stick. My complexion looked brighter and felt soft and healthy and hydrated.
Myla F.
Sharjah
CLEANSING STICK If a bar of soap went to Monaco and struck it rich, you’d get Julep Love Your Bare Face Detoxifying Cleansing Stick. The decadent balm cleans and polishes with cushy oils and pomegranate enzymes i loved it.
Carol B.
Atascocita
Love this orange smelling stick in the shower. It is rich and smooth on my face. I’ve kept ordering this product after first trying it in the monthly box.
Caitlin M.
Waukesha , WI
First off, stick cleansers are super easy and this one lives up to all the hype about those types of products! I love the smell of this, the feel of it on my skin, it is just amazing. Foams up a perfect amount and it just feels luxurious. This is my first Julep product I have tried and I have to say I am very impressed. I will be keeping this little guy in beauty routine for sure!
Alicia W.
How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do you think it would irritate sensitive skin?
Shaela H.
Mesquite, TX
Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary
The lady at Ulta recommended that I use the Korean skincare made simple 3 pc set & this cleansing stick. Is it necessary to use all of this?  If so, what steps should I use these products in?

back