BY JULEP

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

• The lady at Ulta recommended that I use the Korea... Be the first to answer!
  • How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do ...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley R.
New Orleans
Ooooooooh my gosh!!!!! I’m in LOVE with this cleanser! LYBF has a great scent that just makes you reassured your skin is clean! My face feels amazing after each use. I use the double cleanse method twice a day; morning and night on my face so I use Julep’s LYBF Cleansing Oil first, then this. It’s worth every penny!
Bonni C.
Heiskell, TN
I just got this a few days ago in my julep beauty box. I love it. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. I love any beauty product in stick form so I was really excited to try a cleanser in stick form. I'm definitely going to reorder this one. I love when a face wash has skin softeners and cleans well because your face doesn't feel all dried out and flaky. If you try this make sure you don't push it too hard on your skin because it's really pliable. It's not hard so it can kinda chunk off on you. That's not a bad thing, just something to be aware of. I pushed my finger into the stick so y'all could kinda get a sense of the texture.
Keana S.
Love this! I love the idea of a cleansing stick! It only takes one wash to get your makeup off. I like to triple cleanse with it and it's ingredients are safe! Awesome!
Jillian M.
I’ve purchased this face cleanser a few times. I like it because it’s easy to apply and it doesn’t dry out my skin. It’s got a light scent that doesn’t bother me. It doesn’t lather, which sometimes makes me feel like maybe I’m not getting the deepest clean, but it doesn’t cause me to break out, so it must be doing a decent job.
Skye H.
Most people I talk to do not like the application of this product. But I found that this product is actually my new favorite face cleanser and I will never switch back to any other product unless this is discontinued.
Jess H.
I ordered this a few weeks ago and used it as soon as I opened the box. I LOVE IT. I read a lot of reviews on Ulta about it and decided to buy. It’s amazing! I’ve only used liquid cleansers, but this definitely trumps every product I’ve ever used. I haven’t had a breakout since I started using it, it smells amazing, and makes my skin feel like silk afterwards! I will definitely purchase this again. Even my husband uses it!
Angelica S.
Best non drying facial cleanser! This is one of the few beauty products that I have repurchased once I finish it. Its a great alternative to my other expensive brand facial cleanser.
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
This is a great daily facial cleanser. It’s super convenient in stick form and doesn’t get messy or slimy like a bar of soap would. My skin seems to really like it, which is great since it is super sensitive. My only wish is that it would be a scrub!
Beth A.
Chicago
Having only used liquid cleansers the stick took a bit of getting used to but I quickly came to love this cleanser. It makes your skin feel so soft and it smells amazing. It doesn't look like much product but it actually lasts for quite a while.
Angela M.
Middletown , NY
Love this product! It makes my skin feel so clean after I use it. It removes any makeup left behind after I use a makeup remover wipe. It smells good too. It’s pretty gentle in my skin and no residue left behind. Will definitely repurchase in the future.
The lady at Ulta recommended that I use the Korean skincare made simple 3 pc set & this cleansing stick. Is it necessary to use all of this?  If so, what steps should I use these products in?
Madison M.
Salisbury, MD
How effective is this product? Does it clear away blemishes and even out skin tone? Minimize pores? Looking for a new cleanser and this looks easy to use
Kiki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I don't have a facial cleansing routine, just soap and water. So I'm looking for something simple. Is this a good product to start with?