BY JULEP #98 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
No. Just no. This is the worst cleanser I have used in my entire life. It made me break out and my pores got BIGGER. I use a prescription cream EVERY NIGHT and that didn’t even help. SERIOUSLY. DO NOT BUY THIS.
Kelly G.
Parker, CO
My man loves using this and I’ve been trying to get him on a cleanser forever now instead of bar soap. This stick is amazing and lasts forever! Leaves the skin feeling soft and brightens as well! Nice for a quick deep cleanser.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I really liked this cleanser. I loved how I could just rub it on my face with the stick without having to put any on my hand. It’s a pretty big size too. The packaging is sleek and clean. It removed most of my makeup. I would definitely recommend this product.
Celeste S.
Spokane, WA
I love this cleanser from Julep! I had used their oil cleanser prior but I prefer this one instead because of how easy it is to use. It helps to remove my makeup and make my skin feel so soft. I use it with the Julep Konjac Cleansing Sponge.
Nikole S.
This is so convenient, great for traveling. I got this in my julep subscription and it’s so easy to use I rub it one my face and scrub with my Julep Kaolin Clay Konjac Sponge then rinse while still rubbing the sponge on my face. It does leave my skin a little dry but that’s one way I know it got everything off. Plus the cap screws on so it never just pops of in my bag!
Ashley R.
New Orleans
Ooooooooh my gosh!!!!! I’m in LOVE with this cleanser! LYBF has a great scent that just makes you reassured your skin is clean! My face feels amazing after each use. I use the double cleanse method twice a day; morning and night on my face so I use Julep’s LYBF Cleansing Oil first, then this. It’s worth every penny!
Bonni C.
Heiskell, TN
I just got this a few days ago in my julep beauty box. I love it. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. I love any beauty product in stick form so I was really excited to try a cleanser in stick form. I'm definitely going to reorder this one. I love when a face wash has skin softeners and cleans well because your face doesn't feel all dried out and flaky. If you try this make sure you don't push it too hard on your skin because it's really pliable. It's not hard so it can kinda chunk off on you. That's not a bad thing, just something to be aware of. I pushed my finger into the stick so y'all could kinda get a sense of the texture.
Keana S.
Love this! I love the idea of a cleansing stick! It only takes one wash to get your makeup off. I like to triple cleanse with it and it's ingredients are safe! Awesome!
Jillian M.
I’ve purchased this face cleanser a few times. I like it because it’s easy to apply and it doesn’t dry out my skin. It’s got a light scent that doesn’t bother me. It doesn’t lather, which sometimes makes me feel like maybe I’m not getting the deepest clean, but it doesn’t cause me to break out, so it must be doing a decent job.
Skye H.
Most people I talk to do not like the application of this product. But I found that this product is actually my new favorite face cleanser and I will never switch back to any other product unless this is discontinued.
Beatriz S.
Hi! I'm being searching for a cleaner that makes The work easier and I want to know if This is good for My oily skin! Could anyone help me? Thanks.
Janelle W.
Anyone know how effective this is vs all the cleansing balms (Clinique, it cosmetics)?
Alicia W.
How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do you think it would irritate sensitive skin?
Tianna B.
Scranton, PA
Is this similar to the Boscia black stick? How do you use it? Does it lather?
Shaela H.
Mesquite, TX
Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary