BY JULEP #96 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

• How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do ...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary1 Answers
  • Anyone know how effective this is vs all the cleansing balms (Cli...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jess H.
I ordered this a few weeks ago and used it as soon as I opened the box. I LOVE IT. I read a lot of reviews on Ulta about it and decided to buy. It’s amazing! I’ve only used liquid cleansers, but this definitely trumps every product I’ve ever used. I haven’t had a breakout since I started using it, it smells amazing, and makes my skin feel like silk afterwards! I will definitely purchase this again. Even my husband uses it!
Angelica S.
Best non drying facial cleanser! This is one of the few beauty products that I have repurchased once I finish it. Its a great alternative to my other expensive brand facial cleanser.
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
This is a great daily facial cleanser. It’s super convenient in stick form and doesn’t get messy or slimy like a bar of soap would. My skin seems to really like it, which is great since it is super sensitive. My only wish is that it would be a scrub!
Beth A.
Chicago
Having only used liquid cleansers the stick took a bit of getting used to but I quickly came to love this cleanser. It makes your skin feel so soft and it smells amazing. It doesn't look like much product but it actually lasts for quite a while.
Angela M.
Middletown , NY
Love this product! It makes my skin feel so clean after I use it. It removes any makeup left behind after I use a makeup remover wipe. It smells good too. It’s pretty gentle in my skin and no residue left behind. Will definitely repurchase in the future.
Morgan J.
Boaz, AL
How easy is this!?? Just twist off the lid and twist the soap up. You can either apply to your hands, then to your face or just directly to your face like a roll on. Love this! Not too pricey and better than most products found on the shelves.
Rachel V.
This is supposed to foam if you use it with the konjac sponge but it takes a lot of product. I just swipe it all over my face, a little on my konjac sponge, and go with it. It's got a nice fruity scent and just enough grit to make your face feel extra clean. I use this every few days with the bare face oil on the other days. Not too harsh and if you put it in your maven box it's a good price.
Gabriella L.
Yorktown, VA
Love this stuff. My face feels so clean afterwards, especially when I use it with my kajal charcoal sponge. Also has a great smell.
Janna F.
This is a really nice cleanser. I like to use it with my Clarisonic to get a deep cleanse with it. It really cleanses my skin without over drying or making it oily. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin. It's a great cleanser for problematic skin.
Sydney T.
I got this product from Ulta beauty as gratis since I am an employee there. I did training on this product and I was so pleased to see that it is actually a great product! Completely removes makeup and makes my fave feel so nice afterwards. It's also super gentle and so convenient!
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does the Julep Cleansing Stick remove eye makeup as well as Philosophy Purity?