BY JULEP #90 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

• How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do yo...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary1 Answers
  • Anyone know how effective this is vs all the cleansing balms (Clini...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Boaz, AL
How easy is this!?? Just twist off the lid and twist the soap up. You can either apply to your hands, then to your face or just directly to your face like a roll on. Love this! Not too pricey and better than most products found on the shelves.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
This is supposed to foam if you use it with the konjac sponge but it takes a lot of product. I just swipe it all over my face, a little on my konjac sponge, and go with it. It's got a nice fruity scent and just enough grit to make your face feel extra clean. I use this every few days with the bare face oil on the other days. Not too harsh and if you put it in your maven box it's a good price.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Yorktown, VA
Love this stuff. My face feels so clean afterwards, especially when I use it with my kajal charcoal sponge. Also has a great smell.
Janna F.
Janna F.
This is a really nice cleanser. I like to use it with my Clarisonic to get a deep cleanse with it. It really cleanses my skin without over drying or making it oily. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin. It's a great cleanser for problematic skin.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
I got this product from Ulta beauty as gratis since I am an employee there. I did training on this product and I was so pleased to see that it is actually a great product! Completely removes makeup and makes my fave feel so nice afterwards. It's also super gentle and so convenient!
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Atlanta
So ......pros: It applies very easy and smells good (citrus).

Con: it leaves a weird residue (but that could just be me).

I still use it but not often. Wouldn't buy it again and won't recommend it to freinds or family. I was sent a second tube and gave it away.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Really awkward to use. I feel like the packaging could be avoided if they just made this a bar. I ended up using this to clean my make up brushes. Because of the packaging the soap got really soggy and I couldn't get it to drive between uses.
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Los Banos, CA
My first time using a cleansing stick and I was thrilled with the results! I'm a Julep monthly subscriber and I get two nail colors and one skin product per month and I was excited to try this cleanser ( willing to try most things). It works great on sensitive skin and I used the whole thing!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
This face wash honestly feels sticky and gross however every time I use it my face amazing after I finish washing.
Amber M.
Amber M.
The product was great new and improved and I loved it shipping was good nothing came broken or un-done before it came
liatt c.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
priyanka n.
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Hi! I'm being searching for a cleaner that makes The work easier and I want to know if This is good for My oily skin! Could anyone help me? Thanks.