BY JULEP #92 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

• How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do yo...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary1 Answers
  • Anyone know how effective this is vs all the cleansing balms (Clini...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Nope. Hated this product. It made me break out and my skin all oily. I tossed it pretty quickly
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Really awkward to use. I feel like the packaging could be avoided if they just made this a bar. I ended up using this to clean my make up brushes. Because of the packaging the soap got really soggy and I couldn't get it to drive between uses.
Abigaile W.
Abigaile W.
Grand Rapids
I kept this high up in my shower where it wouldn't get wet, but it still was very soggy and started to smell bad within a couple weeks.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Atlanta
So ......pros: It applies very easy and smells good (citrus).

Con: it leaves a weird residue (but that could just be me).

I still use it but not often. Wouldn't buy it again and won't recommend it to freinds or family. I was sent a second tube and gave it away.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
This face wash honestly feels sticky and gross however every time I use it my face amazing after I finish washing.
Amber M.
Amber M.
The product was great new and improved and I loved it shipping was good nothing came broken or un-done before it came
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I like this facewash - but not one of my favorites. I like the convenience of the stick form, so it's great for travel. the scent is just OK, nothing special. I feel like if you have more of an oily complexion, this would help a lot more than someone with normal or dry skin. Overall, it's just an average face wash.
Devan B.
Devan B.
I still have yet to try this product more because I prefer the cleansing oil (ordered both at the same time). I haven't noticed any major positive improvements with my skin. In fact, I had a few pimples pop up, but I'm not sure it was the products fault. I did find it dried out my skin more than the cleansing oil.
Aleks M.
Aleks M.
Oak Creek, WI
I do like this product as it didn't do anything bad to my face but honestly I didn't find a difference in my skin. I feel like I got a few more pimples here and there but it might not be the product's fault. It smells good at first but when you apply it it has this weird odor. Definitely pricey at $28 and not worth it.
Janna F.
Janna F.
This is a really nice cleanser. I like to use it with my Clarisonic to get a deep cleanse with it. It really cleanses my skin without over drying or making it oily. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin. It's a great cleanser for problematic skin.
liatt c.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
priyanka n.
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Hi! I'm being searching for a cleaner that makes The work easier and I want to know if This is good for My oily skin! Could anyone help me? Thanks.