BY JULEP #96 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

• How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do ...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary1 Answers
  • Anyone know how effective this is vs all the cleansing balms (Cli...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
I'm a big fan of this entire line, so this product was a welcomed addition. Pleasant scent, easy application, and it leaves my skin feeling really clean, especially when I use it with my clarisonic.
Racquel H.
Missoula , Mt
I have a very sensitive face as well as eczema on my face. So to find a face wash that doesn't make my face break out or flare out is hard. But this one does the trick quite nicely. I also use the cleansing sponge with it
Alexandria G.
I was interested in a new type of cleanser, and I enjoy mixing this into my routine. It's gentle, and has a nice smell. It doesn't lather like most cleansers, but you get used to that. Not my favorite, but my face has felt so soft, smooth, and more vibrant!
Stephanie W.
I love this cleansing balm by Julep and typically use it at night with my Konjac sponge (also from Julep). It lathers well on the sponge, smells good, and leaves my face feeling clean and soft.
Jennifer T.
I absolutely LOVE both versions of "Love Your Bare Face". It's easy to use, lasts for a good amount of time and it's gentle. This is a must have for me.
Abigaile W.
Grand Rapids
I kept this high up in my shower where it wouldn't get wet, but it still was very soggy and started to smell bad within a couple weeks.
Gabriella L.
Yorktown, VA
Love this stuff. My face feels so clean afterwards, especially when I use it with my kajal charcoal sponge. Also has a great smell.
Gricelis P.
East Elmhurst, NY
I want to get this buy I don't know where they sell it. I know people who have it and there face git really smooth and pimple-free.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
This cleanser is awesome, face felt so clean and not dried out. I wasn't sure about a stick cleanser but it was so easy!
Amber M.
The product was great new and improved and I loved it shipping was good nothing came broken or un-done before it came
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does the Julep Cleansing Stick remove eye makeup as well as Philosophy Purity?