BY JULEP #90 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

• How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do yo...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary1 Answers
  • Anyone know how effective this is vs all the cleansing balms (Clini...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Yorktown, VA
Love this stuff. My face feels so clean afterwards, especially when I use it with my kajal charcoal sponge. Also has a great smell.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
This face wash honestly feels sticky and gross however every time I use it my face amazing after I finish washing.
Amber M.
Amber M.
The product was great new and improved and I loved it shipping was good nothing came broken or un-done before it came
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Nope. Hated this product. It made me break out and my skin all oily. I tossed it pretty quickly
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I love my Julep love your Bare Face cleansing Stick this product is for detoxifying and It's very easy to use.
I always use this product at night ūüĆÉ
With my charcoal Konjac Sponge which is all natural. First I apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage the product with my Konjac ūüíÜ over wet face. Then after u rinse throughly. This product is high quality and definitely worth purchasing!!
After use my face feels refreshed and looks young and bright ūüĒÜ
U highly recommend this product definitely worth the bucks!!! ūüíį
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
I was interested in a new type of cleanser, and I enjoy mixing this into my routine. It's gentle, and has a nice smell. It doesn't lather like most cleansers, but you get used to that. Not my favorite, but my face has felt so soft, smooth, and more vibrant!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
This cleanser is awesome, face felt so clean and not dried out. I wasn't sure about a stick cleanser but it was so easy!
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
One of my all time favorite products! I use it in the shower with a konjac sponge, and my face always feels soft and so fresh after using it! It can also be used as a mask, if that's something you're interested in. It's a fairly new product, and I'm on my second tube of it. It lasts quite a while! I think mine lasted several months, with using 2-3 times a week.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Brantford, ONTARIO
Amazing with the sponge, cleans makeup off and doesn't leave my skin dry. I use bareface oil to remove eye makeup up then the balm stick on the rest of my face. a staple in my routine! grest for travel also. lots of amazing ingredients in it!
liatt c.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
priyanka n.
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Hi! I'm being searching for a cleaner that makes The work easier and I want to know if This is good for My oily skin! Could anyone help me? Thanks.