BY JULEP #99 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

• How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do ...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary1 Answers
  • Anyone know how effective this is vs all the cleansing balms (Cli...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gricelis P.
East Elmhurst, NY
I want to get this buy I don't know where they sell it. I know people who have it and there face git really smooth and pimple-free.
Mary M.
I loved it and my daughter loved it, made our skin extremely soft.. Stinks that it's such a small bottle.
Abigaile W.
Grand Rapids
I kept this high up in my shower where it wouldn't get wet, but it still was very soggy and started to smell bad within a couple weeks.
Gabriella L.
Yorktown, VA
Love this stuff. My face feels so clean afterwards, especially when I use it with my kajal charcoal sponge. Also has a great smell.
Amber M.
The product was great new and improved and I loved it shipping was good nothing came broken or un-done before it came
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
This face wash honestly feels sticky and gross however every time I use it my face amazing after I finish washing.
Morgan M.
Nope. Hated this product. It made me break out and my skin all oily. I tossed it pretty quickly
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
This cleanser is awesome, face felt so clean and not dried out. I wasn't sure about a stick cleanser but it was so easy!
Alexandria G.
I was interested in a new type of cleanser, and I enjoy mixing this into my routine. It's gentle, and has a nice smell. It doesn't lather like most cleansers, but you get used to that. Not my favorite, but my face has felt so soft, smooth, and more vibrant!
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
One of my all time favorite products! I use it in the shower with a konjac sponge, and my face always feels soft and so fresh after using it! It can also be used as a mask, if that's something you're interested in. It's a fairly new product, and I'm on my second tube of it. It lasts quite a while! I think mine lasted several months, with using 2-3 times a week.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does the Julep Cleansing Stick remove eye makeup as well as Philosophy Purity?