BY JULEP #98 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
One of my all time favorite products! I use it in the shower with a konjac sponge, and my face always feels soft and so fresh after using it! It can also be used as a mask, if that's something you're interested in. It's a fairly new product, and I'm on my second tube of it. It lasts quite a while! I think mine lasted several months, with using 2-3 times a week.
Devan B.
I still have yet to try this product more because I prefer the cleansing oil (ordered both at the same time). I haven't noticed any major positive improvements with my skin. In fact, I had a few pimples pop up, but I'm not sure it was the products fault. I did find it dried out my skin more than the cleansing oil.
Elly L.
Anaheim, CA
I can actually say I found a wash that I absolutely love! When I used it the next day my face was really smooth and my face tone was even!! I love that the smell is very light and also it is not a heavy texture you also don't need to put a lot on. I will continue to buy this if I can
Hayley M.
I love my Julep Cleansing Stick. It lathers very easily and makes my face feel great. I also like that I can throw it in with my things to travel and it doesn't get all over everything else. I had never tried a stick cleanser before this one, but I definitely love the difference.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
this works best if you have the konjac sponge to use with it it will work with a washcloth or even with your bare hands it smells like the facial cleansing oil and I imagine its based on the same ingredients it cleans very well and leaves your skin very soft
amy c.
bellingham, WA
I just got this and i was unsure how i would feel about it but i love it it makes my face feel soft and it smells amazing! This product has helped with my blackheads on my nose!! Definitely worth the price!!
Lauren T.
Painesville, OH
I love this product. It smells great and makes my skin feel amazing. It lasts a long time and is worth the price. The only thing I didn't like was putting the lid back on after using it. Left some of the cleanser outside and I always had to wipe it off. Solid product, will buy again.
Bryelle D.
Greensboro, NC
I'm a big fan of this entire line, so this product was a welcomed addition. Pleasant scent, easy application, and it leaves my skin feeling really clean, especially when I use it with my clarisonic.
Aleks M.
Oak Creek, WI
I do like this product as it didn't do anything bad to my face but honestly I didn't find a difference in my skin. I feel like I got a few more pimples here and there but it might not be the product's fault. It smells good at first but when you apply it it has this weird odor. Definitely pricey at $28 and not worth it.
Racquel H.
Missoula , Mt
I have a very sensitive face as well as eczema on my face. So to find a face wash that doesn't make my face break out or flare out is hard. But this one does the trick quite nicely. I also use the cleansing sponge with it
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does the Julep Cleansing Stick remove eye makeup as well as Philosophy Purity?