BY JULEP

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

• How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do ...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary1 Answers
  • Anyone know how effective this is vs all the cleansing balms (Cli...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caroline M.
Alexandria, MN
I love this cleansing stick. It is sooooo thick and creamy, goes on like butter. Suds up super well and leaves your face feeling nice and clean. I haven't had a white head since using it.
Lauren T.
Mentor, OH
I love this product. It smells great and makes my skin feel amazing. It lasts a long time and is worth the price. The only thing I didn't like was putting the lid back on after using it. Left some of the cleanser outside and I always had to wipe it off. Solid product, will buy again.
Emily D.
louisville, KY
I like this facewash - but not one of my favorites. I like the convenience of the stick form, so it's great for travel. the scent is just OK, nothing special. I feel like if you have more of an oily complexion, this would help a lot more than someone with normal or dry skin. Overall, it's just an average face wash.
Sydney T.
I got this product from Ulta beauty as gratis since I am an employee there. I did training on this product and I was so pleased to see that it is actually a great product! Completely removes makeup and makes my fave feel so nice afterwards. It's also super gentle and so convenient!
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Love this cleanser so much, it's a bit softer than I expected, (think coconut oil) but it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Smells fantastic and leaves my skin brighter and and clearer because of it! Great for travel.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
This is such a neat idea! Hate having to get my hands gross when applying a product or face wash so this is a great alternative. Definetily removes everything, even waterproof makeup!! This thing also lasts forever so won't have to repurchase anytime soon :)
Janna F.
This is a really nice cleanser. I like to use it with my Clarisonic to get a deep cleanse with it. It really cleanses my skin without over drying or making it oily. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin. It's a great cleanser for problematic skin.
Beth A.
Chicago
Having only used liquid cleansers the stick took a bit of getting used to but I quickly came to love this cleanser. It makes your skin feel so soft and it smells amazing. It doesn't look like much product but it actually lasts for quite a while.
Morgan J.
Boaz, AL
How easy is this!?? Just twist off the lid and twist the soap up. You can either apply to your hands, then to your face or just directly to your face like a roll on. Love this! Not too pricey and better than most products found on the shelves.
Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Love this face wash. It's defiantly helped to keep my acne tamed. But my favorite thing about this is it made my skin so soft. After every time I used it I noticed a difference immediately when it comes to softness. I also love the packaging, it's awesome that it comes in stick form. It's makes it easier to travel with and you are guaranteed to use the whole product up. My only complaint is the container breaks easily and dropped it once and this happened to it :/
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does the Julep Cleansing Stick remove eye makeup as well as Philosophy Purity?