BY JULEP #99 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

• How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do ...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary1 Answers
  • Anyone know how effective this is vs all the cleansing balms (Cli...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie W.
I love this cleansing balm by Julep and typically use it at night with my Konjac sponge (also from Julep). It lathers well on the sponge, smells good, and leaves my face feeling clean and soft.
Caroline M.
Alexandria, MN
I love this cleansing stick. It is sooooo thick and creamy, goes on like butter. Suds up super well and leaves your face feeling nice and clean. I haven't had a white head since using it.
Jennifer T.
I absolutely LOVE both versions of "Love Your Bare Face". It's easy to use, lasts for a good amount of time and it's gentle. This is a must have for me.
Rachel V.
This is supposed to foam if you use it with the konjac sponge but it takes a lot of product. I just swipe it all over my face, a little on my konjac sponge, and go with it. It's got a nice fruity scent and just enough grit to make your face feel extra clean. I use this every few days with the bare face oil on the other days. Not too harsh and if you put it in your maven box it's a good price.
Angela M.
Middletown, Ny
Love this product! It makes my skin feel so clean after I use it. It removes any makeup left behind after I use a makeup remover wipe. It smells good too. It’s pretty gentle in my skin and no residue left behind. Will definitely repurchase in the future.
Beth A.
Chicago
Having only used liquid cleansers the stick took a bit of getting used to but I quickly came to love this cleanser. It makes your skin feel so soft and it smells amazing. It doesn't look like much product but it actually lasts for quite a while.
Morgan J.
Boaz, AL
How easy is this!?? Just twist off the lid and twist the soap up. You can either apply to your hands, then to your face or just directly to your face like a roll on. Love this! Not too pricey and better than most products found on the shelves.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I love my Julep love your Bare Face cleansing Stick this product is for detoxifying and It's very easy to use.
I always use this product at night 🌃
With my charcoal Konjac Sponge which is all natural. First I apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage the product with my Konjac 💆 over wet face. Then after u rinse throughly. This product is high quality and definitely worth purchasing!!
After use my face feels refreshed and looks young and bright 🔆
U highly recommend this product definitely worth the bucks!!! 💰
Margaret A.
Los Banos, CA
My first time using a cleansing stick and I was thrilled with the results! I'm a Julep monthly subscriber and I get two nail colors and one skin product per month and I was excited to try this cleanser ( willing to try most things). It works great on sensitive skin and I used the whole thing!
Margaret M.
Atlanta
So ......pros: It applies very easy and smells good (citrus).

Con: it leaves a weird residue (but that could just be me).

I still use it but not often. Wouldn't buy it again and won't recommend it to freinds or family. I was sent a second tube and gave it away.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does the Julep Cleansing Stick remove eye makeup as well as Philosophy Purity?