BY JULEP #90 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

• How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do yo...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary1 Answers
  • Anyone know how effective this is vs all the cleansing balms (Clini...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Racquel H.
Racquel H.
Missoula , Mt
I have a very sensitive face as well as eczema on my face. So to find a face wash that doesn't make my face break out or flare out is hard. But this one does the trick quite nicely. I also use the cleansing sponge with it
amy c.
amy c.
Bellingham, WA
I just got this and i was unsure how i would feel about it but i love it it makes my face feel soft and it smells amazing! This product has helped with my blackheads on my nose!! Definitely worth the price!!
Bryelle D.
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
I'm a big fan of this entire line, so this product was a welcomed addition. Pleasant scent, easy application, and it leaves my skin feeling really clean, especially when I use it with my clarisonic.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
I love this cleansing balm by Julep and typically use it at night with my Konjac sponge (also from Julep). It lathers well on the sponge, smells good, and leaves my face feeling clean and soft.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Alexandria, MN
I love this cleansing stick. It is sooooo thick and creamy, goes on like butter. Suds up super well and leaves your face feeling nice and clean. I haven't had a white head since using it.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I absolutely LOVE both versions of "Love Your Bare Face". It's easy to use, lasts for a good amount of time and it's gentle. This is a must have for me.
Gricelis P.
Gricelis P.
East Elmhurst, NY
I want to get this buy I don't know where they sell it. I know people who have it and there face git really smooth and pimple-free.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Chicago, Il
I loved it and my daughter loved it, made our skin extremely soft.. Stinks that it's such a small bottle.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
This is supposed to foam if you use it with the konjac sponge but it takes a lot of product. I just swipe it all over my face, a little on my konjac sponge, and go with it. It's got a nice fruity scent and just enough grit to make your face feel extra clean. I use this every few days with the bare face oil on the other days. Not too harsh and if you put it in your maven box it's a good price.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Atlanta
So ......pros: It applies very easy and smells good (citrus).

Con: it leaves a weird residue (but that could just be me).

I still use it but not often. Wouldn't buy it again and won't recommend it to freinds or family. I was sent a second tube and gave it away.
liatt c.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
priyanka n.
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Hi! I'm being searching for a cleaner that makes The work easier and I want to know if This is good for My oily skin! Could anyone help me? Thanks.