BY JULEP #98 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Keana S.
Love this! I love the idea of a cleansing stick! It only takes one wash to get your makeup off. I like to triple cleanse with it and it's ingredients are safe! Awesome!
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
The julep love your bare face cleansing stick is a great product. I like to pare it with the julep bare face cleansing oil, using this product first. While I love the ease of having the product in stock form, I have to say that a downfall of that is that your makeup tends to accumulate on the surface / outer rim of the packaging over time (even when rinsing after use)
Margaret A.
Los Banos, CA
My first time using a cleansing stick and I was thrilled with the results! I'm a Julep monthly subscriber and I get two nail colors and one skin product per month and I was excited to try this cleanser ( willing to try most things). It works great on sensitive skin and I used the whole thing!
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
This is supposed to foam if you use it with the konjac sponge but it takes a lot of product. I just swipe it all over my face, a little on my konjac sponge, and go with it. It's got a nice fruity scent and just enough grit to make your face feel extra clean. I use this every few days with the bare face oil on the other days. Not too harsh and if you put it in your maven box it's a good price.
Margaret M.
Rossville, GA
So ......pros: It applies very easy and smells good (citrus).

Con: it leaves a weird residue (but that could just be me).

I still use it but not often. Wouldn't buy it again and won't recommend it to freinds or family. I was sent a second tube and gave it away.
Caroline M.
Alexandria, MN
I love this cleansing stick. It is sooooo thick and creamy, goes on like butter. Suds up super well and leaves your face feeling nice and clean. I haven't had a white head since using it.
Sydney T.
I got this product from Ulta beauty as gratis since I am an employee there. I did training on this product and I was so pleased to see that it is actually a great product! Completely removes makeup and makes my fave feel so nice afterwards. It's also super gentle and so convenient!
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I like this facewash - but not one of my favorites. I like the convenience of the stick form, so it's great for travel. the scent is just OK, nothing special. I feel like if you have more of an oily complexion, this would help a lot more than someone with normal or dry skin. Overall, it's just an average face wash.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
This is such a neat idea! Hate having to get my hands gross when applying a product or face wash so this is a great alternative. Definetily removes everything, even waterproof makeup!! This thing also lasts forever so won't have to repurchase anytime soon :)
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
This is a great daily facial cleanser. It’s super convenient in stick form and doesn’t get messy or slimy like a bar of soap would. My skin seems to really like it, which is great since it is super sensitive. My only wish is that it would be a scrub!
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does the Julep Cleansing Stick remove eye makeup as well as Philosophy Purity?