BY JULEP #97 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bonni C.
Heiskell, TN
I just got this a few days ago in my julep beauty box. I love it. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. I love any beauty product in stick form so I was really excited to try a cleanser in stick form. I'm definitely going to reorder this one. I love when a face wash has skin softeners and cleans well because your face doesn't feel all dried out and flaky. If you try this make sure you don't push it too hard on your skin because it's really pliable. It's not hard so it can kinda chunk off on you. That's not a bad thing, just something to be aware of. I pushed my finger into the stick so y'all could kinda get a sense of the texture.
Caitlin M.
Waukesha, WI
First off, stick cleansers are super easy and this one lives up to all the hype about those types of products! I love the smell of this, the feel of it on my skin, it is just amazing. Foams up a perfect amount and it just feels luxurious. This is my first Julep product I have tried and I have to say I am very impressed. I will be keeping this little guy in beauty routine for sure!
christina T.
Kingston, OK
I use this detoxifying cleansing stick with charcoal konjac sponge for a deep Pure Clean feeling. It really cleans the oils in the grease in the impurities from your skin. It really feels like it gets deep down in the pores really good. Definitely recommend this product.
Celeste S.
Spokane, WA
I love this cleanser from Julep! I had used their oil cleanser prior but I prefer this one instead because of how easy it is to use. It helps to remove my makeup and make my skin feel so soft. I use it with the Julep Konjac Cleansing Sponge.
Nikole S.
This is so convenient, great for traveling. I got this in my julep subscription and it’s so easy to use I rub it one my face and scrub with my Julep Kaolin Clay Konjac Sponge then rinse while still rubbing the sponge on my face. It does leave my skin a little dry but that’s one way I know it got everything off. Plus the cap screws on so it never just pops of in my bag!
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
No. Just no. This is the worst cleanser I have used in my entire life. It made me break out and my pores got BIGGER. I use a prescription cream EVERY NIGHT and that didn’t even help. SERIOUSLY. DO NOT BUY THIS.
Jillian M.
I’ve purchased this face cleanser a few times. I like it because it’s easy to apply and it doesn’t dry out my skin. It’s got a light scent that doesn’t bother me. It doesn’t lather, which sometimes makes me feel like maybe I’m not getting the deepest clean, but it doesn’t cause me to break out, so it must be doing a decent job.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is easy to use by applying it to the konjac sponge or directly onto your moist skin.  it removed most of my makeup and left my skin soft and clean.  the cap screws on so it is easy to take when I travel and the cap doesn't just fall off.
Ashley R.
New Orleans
Ooooooooh my gosh!!!!! I’m in LOVE with this cleanser! LYBF has a great scent that just makes you reassured your skin is clean! My face feels amazing after each use. I use the double cleanse method twice a day; morning and night on my face so I use Julep’s LYBF Cleansing Oil first, then this. It’s worth every penny!
Kelly G.
Parker, CO
My man loves using this and I’ve been trying to get him on a cleanser forever now instead of bar soap. This stick is amazing and lasts forever! Leaves the skin feeling soft and brightens as well! Nice for a quick deep cleanser.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does the Julep Cleansing Stick remove eye makeup as well as Philosophy Purity?