BY JULEP

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

• How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do ...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary1 Answers
  • Anyone know how effective this is vs all the cleansing balms (Cli...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jess H.
I ordered this a few weeks ago and used it as soon as I opened the box. I LOVE IT. I read a lot of reviews on Ulta about it and decided to buy. It’s amazing! I’ve only used liquid cleansers, but this definitely trumps every product I’ve ever used. I haven’t had a breakout since I started using it, it smells amazing, and makes my skin feel like silk afterwards! I will definitely purchase this again. Even my husband uses it!
Jillian M.
I’ve purchased this face cleanser a few times. I like it because it’s easy to apply and it doesn’t dry out my skin. It’s got a light scent that doesn’t bother me. It doesn’t lather, which sometimes makes me feel like maybe I’m not getting the deepest clean, but it doesn’t cause me to break out, so it must be doing a decent job.
Skye H.
Most people I talk to do not like the application of this product. But I found that this product is actually my new favorite face cleanser and I will never switch back to any other product unless this is discontinued.
Angelica S.
Best non drying facial cleanser! This is one of the few beauty products that I have repurchased once I finish it. Its a great alternative to my other expensive brand facial cleanser.
Angela M.
Middletown , NY
Love this product! It makes my skin feel so clean after I use it. It removes any makeup left behind after I use a makeup remover wipe. It smells good too. It’s pretty gentle in my skin and no residue left behind. Will definitely repurchase in the future.
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
This is a great daily facial cleanser. It’s super convenient in stick form and doesn’t get messy or slimy like a bar of soap would. My skin seems to really like it, which is great since it is super sensitive. My only wish is that it would be a scrub!
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
The julep love your bare face cleansing stick is a great product. I like to pare it with the julep bare face cleansing oil, using this product first. While I love the ease of having the product in stock form, I have to say that a downfall of that is that your makeup tends to accumulate on the surface / outer rim of the packaging over time (even when rinsing after use)
Margaret A.
Los Banos, CA
My first time using a cleansing stick and I was thrilled with the results! I'm a Julep monthly subscriber and I get two nail colors and one skin product per month and I was excited to try this cleanser ( willing to try most things). It works great on sensitive skin and I used the whole thing!
Rachel V.
This is supposed to foam if you use it with the konjac sponge but it takes a lot of product. I just swipe it all over my face, a little on my konjac sponge, and go with it. It's got a nice fruity scent and just enough grit to make your face feel extra clean. I use this every few days with the bare face oil on the other days. Not too harsh and if you put it in your maven box it's a good price.
Margaret M.
Rossville, GA
So ......pros: It applies very easy and smells good (citrus).

Con: it leaves a weird residue (but that could just be me).

I still use it but not often. Wouldn't buy it again and won't recommend it to freinds or family. I was sent a second tube and gave it away.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
How effective is this product? Does it clear away blemishes and even out skin tone? Minimize pores? Looking for a new cleanser and this looks easy to use
Kiki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I don't have a facial cleansing routine, just soap and water. So I'm looking for something simple. Is this a good product to start with?