liatt c.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
11 months, 1 week ago
I use it on a Konjac sponge, which can be purchased from Julep as well. I rub it on the sponge about 5 times so it has a coating & I can see the white cleanser on the entire sponge. Overall, however, it does not take very much to get that coverage & the balm lasts a very long time. The sponge allows it to lather & carry the product more easily & efficiently.
11 months, 1 week ago
I use it on a Konjac sponge, which can be purchased from Julep as well. I rub it on the sponge about 5 times so it has a coating & I can see the white cleanser on the entire sponge. Overall, however, it does not take very much to get that coverage & the balm lasts a very long time. I haven't tried it with my hands or by rubbing the stick on my face, though. I would assume that you may use more doing it that way. The sponge allows it to lather and carry the product more easily and efficiently.
11 months, 1 week ago
I use it on a Konjac sponge, which can be purchased from Julep as well. I rub it on the sponge about 5 times so it has a coating and I can see the white cleanser on the entire sponge. Overall, however, it does not take very much to get that coverage and the balm lasts a very long time. I haven't tried it with my hands or by rubbing the stick on my face, though. I would assume that you may use more doing it that way. The sponge allows it to lather and carry the product more easily and efficiently.
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
AJAX
1 year ago
It depends how much makeup your wearing. If your only wearing foundation and mascara than you won't need to use a lot.