Beatriz S.

Hi! I'm being searching for a cleaner that makes The work easier and I want to know if This is good for My oily skin! Could anyone help me? Thanks.

Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Clinton, NC
1 year, 6 months ago
I have oily skin, and I love this product! It can be used as a cleanser or as a mask! If you use it as a mask, just let it sit on your skin while you take a bath or read, and wash it off whenever. I like to use mine in the shower with a konjac sponge. My skin always feels smooth and soft whenever I use it, and not dry afterward!
kennia b.