BY JULEP #92 in Facial Peels

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

• How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do yo...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary1 Answers
  • Anyone know how effective this is vs all the cleansing balms (Clini...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Love this face wash. It's defiantly helped to keep my acne tamed. But my favorite thing about this is it made my skin so soft. After every time I used it I noticed a difference immediately when it comes to softness. I also love the packaging, it's awesome that it comes in stick form. It's makes it easier to travel with and you are guaranteed to use the whole product up. My only complaint is the container breaks easily and dropped it once and this happened to it :/
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Benton, LA
I will never use abrasive scribes again (no matter how tempting). This is a gentle cleanser but my face has never felt better! There is a very subtle lather and leaves the skin feeling clean and soft. I use it in conjunction with clay or charcoal sponge. Being a Julep Maven subscriber has been a great way to try new things I may have not tried before had it not been for the themed boxes or special discounts.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
The julep love your bare face cleansing stick is a great product. I like to pare it with the julep bare face cleansing oil, using this product first. While I love the ease of having the product in stock form, I have to say that a downfall of that is that your makeup tends to accumulate on the surface / outer rim of the packaging over time (even when rinsing after use)
Kathy T.
Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
Love this stuff! I've never used a cleansing stick before, but was intrigued when I saw it was going to be in my March Julep box. I'm hooked! It makes washing my face SO fast and easy, and leaves my skin soft. It lathers well, and is perfect for traveling since you don't have to worry about it spilling everywhere. I can't recommend it enough!
Aleks M.
Aleks M.
Oak Creek, WI
I do like this product as it didn't do anything bad to my face but honestly I didn't find a difference in my skin. I feel like I got a few more pimples here and there but it might not be the product's fault. It smells good at first but when you apply it it has this weird odor. Definitely pricey at $28 and not worth it.
Devan B.
Devan B.
I still have yet to try this product more because I prefer the cleansing oil (ordered both at the same time). I haven't noticed any major positive improvements with my skin. In fact, I had a few pimples pop up, but I'm not sure it was the products fault. I did find it dried out my skin more than the cleansing oil.
Elly L.
Elly L.
Whittier, CA
I can actually say I found a wash that I absolutely love! When I used it the next day my face was really smooth and my face tone was even!! I love that the smell is very light and also it is not a heavy texture you also don't need to put a lot on. I will continue to buy this if I can
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
I love my Julep Cleansing Stick. It lathers very easily and makes my face feel great. I also like that I can throw it in with my things to travel and it doesn't get all over everything else. I had never tried a stick cleanser before this one, but I definitely love the difference.
Callie A.
Callie A.
Mankato, MN
I will admit, it took me a while to get used to this product. I couldn't figure out exactly how to use it, but I figured that using hands/fingers work best. Then I use the konjac sponge to exfoliate. It's an awesome gentle cleanser for at night and works well getting makeup off.
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
this works best if you have the konjac sponge to use with it it will work with a washcloth or even with your bare hands it smells like the facial cleansing oil and I imagine its based on the same ingredients it cleans very well and leaves your skin very soft
liatt c.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
priyanka n.
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Hi! I'm being searching for a cleaner that makes The work easier and I want to know if This is good for My oily skin! Could anyone help me? Thanks.