Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick

A cleansing stick that removes dirt, oil, and impurities for a deep-down clean. The blend of natural oils and fruit enzymes detoxifies and gently exfoliates.

Is this color normal? Looks weird Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick
Has anyone tried the Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick? How is it? Would you recommend it?
what is the best way to contour and highlight for oily combo skin?
Start your review of Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick!
Kelley M.
Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick uploaded by Kelley M.
Amazing - wonderful- wow this leaves my skin so soft and clear - I use it daily -there is no scent and it’s not harsh but a herbal like balm stick cleanser
Stephanie A.
Trussville, AL
Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick uploaded by Stephanie A.
This cleansing stick is amazing! I bought this through boxycharm. I wondered if this would work well or not. It def does. It takes my makeup off so well. I still have to second cleanse, but this stick works. It smells fresh and kind of citrusy. Love this Julep product
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick uploaded by Cesar G.
Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick hmm where to start.... I like the ingredients and idea of the stick. It’s great for traveling and foams up nice. My issue is the packaging is cheap. The cap broke right away and all the product pulled out when lifting the cap each time. Still appreciate the korean brand. #julep #kbeauty
Caroline M.
Alexandria, MN
Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick uploaded by Caroline M.
I love this cleansing stick. It is sooooo thick and creamy, goes on like butter. Suds up super well and leaves your face feeling nice and clean. I haven't had a white head since using it.
Maritza B.
West Seneca, NY
Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is easy to use by applying it to the konjac sponge or directly onto your moist skin.  it removed most of my makeup and left my skin soft and clean.  the cap screws on so it is easy to take when I travel and the cap doesn't just fall off.
Ashley R.
NewOrleans
Ooooooooh my gosh!!!!! I’m in LOVE with this cleanser! LYBF has a great scent that just makes you reassured your skin is clean! My face feels amazing after each use. I use the double cleanse method twice a day; morning and night on my face so I use Julep’s LYBF Cleansing Oil first, then this. It’s worth every penny!
Samantha R.
Benton, LA
I will never use abrasive scribes again (no matter how tempting). This is a gentle cleanser but my face has never felt better! There is a very subtle lather and leaves the skin feeling clean and soft. I use it in conjunction with clay or charcoal sponge. Being a Julep Maven subscriber has been a great way to try new things I may have not tried before had it not been for the themed boxes or special discounts.
Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick uploaded by Alyssa R.
Love this face wash. It's defiantly helped to keep my acne tamed. But my favorite thing about this is it made my skin so soft. After every time I used it I noticed a difference immediately when it comes to softness. I also love the packaging, it's awesome that it comes in stick form. It's makes it easier to travel with and you are guaranteed to use the whole product up. My only complaint is the container breaks easily and dropped it once and this happened to it :/
Kathy T.
Crisfield , MD
Love this stuff! I've never used a cleansing stick before, but was intrigued when I saw it was going to be in my March Julep box. I'm hooked! It makes washing my face SO fast and easy, and leaves my skin soft. It lathers well, and is perfect for traveling since you don't have to worry about it spilling everywhere. I can't recommend it enough!
Julia S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have a lot of acne, blackheads, and blocked pores, and I found this cleaner didn't really do much to help with them. It certainly works as a basic cleanser, and the application is super simple. If you have regular or combination skin with little or no skin issues I think this would be a perfect cleaner for your skin! For me, not so much
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mara Fernanda S.
El Centro, CA
il y a 2 mois
Triana P. il y a 2 mois
It does look a little darker than the other ones I’ve seen... could be they reformulated or maybe just a funky batch. I’d contact customer service!