BY JULEP

What it is: Meet the freshest way to clean and renew your skin. Julep's Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick is the latest addition to the Bare Face family. It combines a blend of oils that remove dirt, oil, and impurities while gently exfoliating with fruit enzymes for a deep-down clean. Who is it for: Anyone who wants clean, radiantly beautiful, soft skin. Why is it different: The formula includes rice bran oil, grapefruit peel oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and pomegranate fruit enzyme. The combination of ingredients helps to clean and gently exfoliate while leaving your skin hydrated and looking soft. How do I use it: Generously apply cleanser to wet hands, then massage over wet face. Rinse thoroughly. For a luxurious lather, use with Julep's konjac sponge (not included).From Julep. see more...

• The lady at Ulta recommended that I use the Korea... Be the first to answer!
  • How long does this product normally last? Is it worth buying? Do ...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth it? I've wanted to try it but have been weary1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bonni C.
Heiskell, TN
I just got this a few days ago in my julep beauty box. I love it. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. I love any beauty product in stick form so I was really excited to try a cleanser in stick form. I'm definitely going to reorder this one. I love when a face wash has skin softeners and cleans well because your face doesn't feel all dried out and flaky. If you try this make sure you don't push it too hard on your skin because it's really pliable. It's not hard so it can kinda chunk off on you. That's not a bad thing, just something to be aware of. I pushed my finger into the stick so y'all could kinda get a sense of the texture.
Jillian M.
I’ve purchased this face cleanser a few times. I like it because it’s easy to apply and it doesn’t dry out my skin. It’s got a light scent that doesn’t bother me. It doesn’t lather, which sometimes makes me feel like maybe I’m not getting the deepest clean, but it doesn’t cause me to break out, so it must be doing a decent job.
Ashley R.
New Orleans
Ooooooooh my gosh!!!!! I’m in LOVE with this cleanser! LYBF has a great scent that just makes you reassured your skin is clean! My face feels amazing after each use. I use the double cleanse method twice a day; morning and night on my face so I use Julep’s LYBF Cleansing Oil first, then this. It’s worth every penny!
Skye H.
Most people I talk to do not like the application of this product. But I found that this product is actually my new favorite face cleanser and I will never switch back to any other product unless this is discontinued.
Keana S.
Love this! I love the idea of a cleansing stick! It only takes one wash to get your makeup off. I like to triple cleanse with it and it's ingredients are safe! Awesome!
Angela M.
Middletown , NY
Love this product! It makes my skin feel so clean after I use it. It removes any makeup left behind after I use a makeup remover wipe. It smells good too. It’s pretty gentle in my skin and no residue left behind. Will definitely repurchase in the future.
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
The julep love your bare face cleansing stick is a great product. I like to pare it with the julep bare face cleansing oil, using this product first. While I love the ease of having the product in stock form, I have to say that a downfall of that is that your makeup tends to accumulate on the surface / outer rim of the packaging over time (even when rinsing after use)
Margaret A.
Los Banos, CA
My first time using a cleansing stick and I was thrilled with the results! I'm a Julep monthly subscriber and I get two nail colors and one skin product per month and I was excited to try this cleanser ( willing to try most things). It works great on sensitive skin and I used the whole thing!
Rachel V.
This is supposed to foam if you use it with the konjac sponge but it takes a lot of product. I just swipe it all over my face, a little on my konjac sponge, and go with it. It's got a nice fruity scent and just enough grit to make your face feel extra clean. I use this every few days with the bare face oil on the other days. Not too harsh and if you put it in your maven box it's a good price.
Margaret M.
Rossville, GA
So ......pros: It applies very easy and smells good (citrus).

Con: it leaves a weird residue (but that could just be me).

I still use it but not often. Wouldn't buy it again and won't recommend it to freinds or family. I was sent a second tube and gave it away.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This product sounds super cool. Do you need to use a lot to get the makeup off or just a little?
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Is this used in the morning shower? Does it remove make up at night?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This product looks great how long will this stick last! 28$ is kinda steep if it won't last long
priyanka n.
Looks awesome wana try it. Is it too pricey???
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does the Julep Cleansing Stick remove eye makeup as well as Philosophy Purity?